The Marked Men - School Of The Stag.

Achilles

As the a mixture of rain and snow pour down onto Siegrad and the sound of young crows training sounds over all, the older Richard sits within the tavern. His sword rests on one of the tables along with various other scraps of paper. He sorts through each of them although pauses on one with the name Coren and school of the stag scribbled onto it by a member of the Ouroboros school. He decides to take up on his advice and seek Coren out!

MC Name: nickofwar

IC Name: Ervyn

Race: Dark Elf

Minor Backstory: A quite old swordsman who has kept his ambitions to himself, living a boring life. 

He has spent half of his life as a lonely fisher, only to be begin interest in combat, finally  specializing

his skill at a old age. He has dug himself into books and shared his knowledge with others,  it still growing

as he begins to improve himself from the simple status of a commoner.

Application Format

MC Name: kallimar123

IC Name: Maxwell Redensed

Race: Human

Minor Backstory:

I was born in Oren, and use to be in the Order of Saint Amyas.  I currently live in Sylverport. That's all to my life, pretty much.

*A

((MC Name: kido122))

Name: Maehr'Celia

Race: Elve

Minor Backstory:

Well, I have spent quite a long time living in these lands so I will try to keep this short for you and your order.

In my earliest years I was more military inclined, spending time as both a guard and soldier for many different cities, towns and military groups honing the sword and warrior arts for a small portion of my life. I then moved on from war to trying  my hand in buisness, owning several taverns and various stores but eventually gave them up as it didn't interest me. I then spent the bulk of my life wandering the lands, amassing and losing great deals of minas and knowledge, bouncing from guild to guild and town to town, working for whom ever and where ever I found it doing odd jobs. It is hear that a more 'shady' portion of my life began and worked with groups Im not willing to speak of in this letter. I realize that this is getting quite long so I will try and speed the rest along, here some bullets...

~~~~

-Soldier/Guard/War Experience

-Worldy Knowledge/Wandered the World/Exploration Experienced

-'Interesting skills & life experience'

-Buisness Experience

-Animal Breeding Experience

-Lumber Expereince

-Construction Experience

-Writing Experience

-Time Spent advising several town leaders in the past

-Previous Count of Fi'nor in the city of Polaris

~~~~

I now spend my time gathering knowledge, writing books on various topics (Mythical/Non-Mythical Beast included), and establishing a home of my own.

Any other inquires on myself and/or past, current, or present life/experience/skills or anything else feel free to contact me and ask

-Maehr'Celia

[

Geofrey stumbles upon the advertisement, withdrawing a quill and a vial of ink within his satchel in a fluid motion as he begins to jot down a reply; eventually sending the bird off.

MC Name: Redxophos

IC Name: Geofrey Crux

Minor Backstory: I served as a former Petrusian Guard and an initiate of the Sparrow’s Vanguard, though my life has little to no merits, I’ve managed to experience certain bumps during my time in this world. Such experiences would be willingly shared upon acceptance and initiation into the school. Though, one rather… ‘fortuitous’  incident has led me here, in search of the Marked Men: the meeting of a Marked Man whom slew a monstrous apparition. Know that I am no hero nor am I a devout scholar, but I share the lust for righteous deeds and a humble life as a Marked Man as many do, so I prithee a chance to join the Marked Men.

Denis, having searched for more information on the Marked since his encounter with Adeon, carefully scrawls out his information on the scrap of paper. Once it reached his satisfaction, he would send the small application by bird towards the Flotsam keep, from nearby Leuvaarden.

Name:

"Denis de Bar"

"Thirteen."

Race:

"Human."

Minor Backstory:

"I was born in Leuvaarden, Duchy of Savoie, son to Adrian de Bar, brother of Guy. Having been given a taste of the creatures that lie in wait and all that we can learn from them, I seek to learn amongst the School of the Stag. I have had adequate training in swordsmanship, and have been undergoing rigorous education since the age of eight."

Both applicants Denis de Bar and Richard are sent a brief yet neatly written reply made out in black ink on a small roll of parchment.

"Under consideration, report to Kaer Caed and speak with Coren Isil to advance the process."

((Contact me over Skype or TS, I prefer TS :D))

[!] A name is added to the wall of the dead.

"In memory of Alexander Bedevere, who perished during training. May he rest in peace."

MC Name: Bloomkip

IC Name: Jules Locke

Minor backstory:  she is literally the best swordsman in the world 

MC Name:

Soresan

IC Name:

Lithren Stillwater

Race:

Human

Minor Backstory:

"I was born near the time we left the Fringe, though the exact year escapes me. I was introduced to the Arcane by my father, who sadly perished in the Embermoore. I practice some minor Fire Evocation, though my skills are not great, and I am heavily considering practicing the sword instead. Though I know the basics of wielding a sword, I still have much to learn. I'd like to devote my life to a cause that gives myself meaning."

MC Name: Colaone1

IC Name: Eryc

Race: Kha'Panthera

Minor Backstory: Manjeet is a whitewash Kha, being taken into slavery by humans as a cub during a human expedition into Kha territory, made to labour and serve his master, his real name is forgotten by him, his slave name being the one he goes by, he had not met another Kha till he was an adult, but he was shunned by them as he had not been taught like a Kha normally would, instead, taking in the culture and way of life from those around him, humans. Though Eryc was a slave, he did not show his master with hate or disdain, but instead with loyalty, as his master was the closest thing he had to a father, when Eryc turned 18 he was freed, though this was not out of the love of his master, but due to the slaver's companions slating him for having a Kha as a son, so he was let go, to go on his own, at first Eryc didn't want to leave, neither did he still after he was forced to, but in the end he was thrown out into a world he barely understood, nor did he feel welcomed in.

"In memory of Alcher Colins, who perished during his Trials. May he rest in peace."

"In memory of Abbe Stera, who perished during his Trials. May he rest in peace."

MC Name: KoToTamoPeva

IC Name: Ratko

Minor Backstory: Born in Kralta, left as a young man on the ship to Athera. Clueless since he was a child, Ratko compensates for his small brains with brute strength. In Athera, he went on several adventures with men of great renown, such as Baldwin and his host, and Ser Thomas Delaney. With the extinction of the Raevir people during the Schism times, Ratko had nowhere to go and had wondered the land in self imposed exile. He worked many jobs, most related to his strength and prowess in war, being a part of several small mercenary groups. Without a purpose, he sought a more stable job, and, him being dumb as a stump, he decided he wished to hunt monsters small and large. [Played this character for like a week in Athera, that’s it.]

[!] Until further notice and establishment on Vailor,
all applications towards the School of the Stag are on hold.
[!]