[Revamped] The Salvian Peacekeepers

Republic of Salvus

The Peacekeepers

ROQahb1.png

Under the warm southern sun and the flutter of the blue and gold banners above Leone Hold the stamping of feet and yelling of orders can be heard echoing through the city.- their chatter soon stops. In view are the Peacekeepers, the protectors and loyal guards of Salvus. They stand tall, decorated in their blue and gold tabards, laiden with the symbol of Salvus, the lion.  

The Peacekeepers are the active guard force of Salvus, and work to keep the peace in and around our great Republic. We are not referred to as a military force, but moreover a guard force-  protectors of people, keepers of liberty. The Peacekeepers work towards and focus on enforcing laws, deterring any hostile threats to Salvus, and of course, keeping the peace. The Peacekeepers recruit simple men, but forge them in the fires of Leone Hold, breaking them and rebuilding them into true foundations of peace and stability. The Peacekeepers take in all who wish to pledge their lives to protect Salvus and uphold the values and laws of the Republic.

As a Peacekeeper, one can climb through the ranks as a Valet, Guardian, Sentinel, and eventually a Praetor if one has proved themselves worthy of leading the guard force in the protection of Salvus. As one climbs the ranks, their tabard becomes more decorated, more noteworthy, it becoming a true representation of the Salvian face of Peace and Liberty. Service and accomplishment medals will be awarded to those who complete their training and show dedication and service.

Ranks

Valet: The introductory position to the Peacekeepers, once a basic training is completed, the Valet will be promoted. They receive a small amount of pay per week and are given quarters which they will reside in until promotion to Sentinel.

Guardian: The backbone of the Peacekeepers, they make up the majority of the guard force. The guardians will be armed and paid a stable wage.

Sentinel: The leadership of the Peacekeepers, manage recruitment, training and defenses of the Republic. Alongside the sword Sentinel’s, the Ranger and Ironshield Sentinels arise and fulfill their duties.

Praetor: The commander of the Peacekeepers. Assigns duties to the Sentinel’s, observe promotions and plan military actions, attacks and events.

Upon becoming a Guardian, the Peacekeeper is evaluated overall, and then placed among one of three divisions. SwornRanger or Ironshield.

Divisions

The Sworn are the Republic’s backbone to its guard force, they strive to see that everyday life is maintained. They live comfortably within the Republic’s keep alongside the Inner Chamber, protecting the Republic’s goal of enlightenment for all.

The Rangers are among most intellectual and observant Peacekeepers. Guardians adopted into this division will be tasked with scouting, hunting, and bounty collection. Many of them will go through intense combat and survival training, along with a higher education in partnership with the Institute.

The Ironshield are the best combatants within the Republic. The Ironshields are among the Republic’s most heavily armed and deadliest Peacekeepers. In the event of a raid, the Ironshields will arrive laden in their weaponry will eliminate the threat.  They are tasked with protecting the Diplomats on foreign ventures.

Current Leadership

Chancellor: David Campos

Praetor: Tahjeet Mubdee

Sentinels: Ehsan Mubdee- Defenses, Sanctus D’Archis- Recruitment, Dagr Vanir- Training, K’amo Shadd- Rangers

Application

Name:

[]

(MC Name):

[]

(Skype Name):

[]

Race:

[]

Previous Loyalties:

[]

Skills:

[]

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?:

[]

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?:

[]

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?:

[]

Any new recruits should be reminded that the Peacekeeper force is here to protect and serve the fair Salvians, and any weak or lesser than us. You will not abuse your power as a Peacekeeper. Anyone who believes they have the right to do this, will be punished for their actions.

Name: Peacekeeper Tageroo

(MC Name): Alterazgohg

(Skype Name): taps2316

Race: Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To keep the peace in Salvus, and take my revenge on the Ikey Man. (an ancient enemy)

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes!

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes!

"Why not the Salvus Shields?" asks 'Garry'.

Name: Mikau S. Anaki

(MC Name): MikauAnaki

(Skype Name): MikauAnaki (I think)

Race: Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Because you told me to. And I liked the job description.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Easily.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes.

Name: Carson Arnold

(MC Name): XxC4RSONxX

(Skype Name): XxC4RSONxX34

Race: Human (heartlander)

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: because I like the tought of keeping my town Salvus nice and safe

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I am one already

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life: yes and always I would do anything for my people and friends

Name: Archrim Elmoran

(MC Name): DukeofZufenhaus

(Skype Name):dukeofzufenburg

Race:Human (highland)

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?:I have already protected the lives of others and am willing to Begin that work again.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Very much so

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: as I have always done and will do.

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

All applications are 'Accepted'. Report to Salvus  (Rough coords X 1150 Z 1250)  for uniform and assignment!

Welcome to the Peacekeepers

Name: Sol Azirus
(MC Name): Solenoden
(Skype Name): Gavin De Bruyn
Race: High Elf
Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Protect the people of Salvus
Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I am already
Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes

Name: Nicolas Fireblade

(MC Name): NicktheRed20

(Skype Name): nickblake11

Race: Human, highlander

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To not only have a home in the city of Salvus, but to also protect all of its people

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes I am

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do

Name: Nicolas Fireblade

(MC Name): NicktheRed20

(Skype Name): nickblake11

Race: Human, highlander

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To not only have a home in the city of Salvus, but to also protect all of its people

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes I am

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do

Accepted

Name: Leo

(MC Name):IceHelix

(Skype Name):helixblast

Race:Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wanted to be a peacekeeper, because I was recruited by Mubdee to serve alongside the people.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I already have made an application.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I have already gone past the point of worrying about my life, I will fight even if my brain is shot through with an arrow...I'll arrest the archer that did so.

Name: Sol Azirus

(MC Name): Solenoden

(Skype Name): Gavin De Bruyn

Race: High Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Protect the people of Salvus

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I am already

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes

Name: Leo

(MC Name):IceHelix

(Skype Name):helixblast

Race:Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wanted to be a peacekeeper, because I was recruited by Mubdee to serve alongside the people.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I already have made an application.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I have already gone past the point of worrying about my life, I will fight even if my brain is shot through with an arrow...I'll arrest the archer that did so.

Accepted. Welcome to the Peacekeepers

Name: Ehsan Mubdee

(MC Name): DrMechy

(Skype Name): Micha Bostelman

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wish to protect the people of Salvus.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes

Name: Ehsan Mubdee

(MC Name): DrMechy

(Skype Name): Micha Bostelman

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wish to protect the people of Salvus.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes

Accepted. Welcome to the Peacekeepers.

Name: Elias Riverton

(MC Name): Ulitma Prime

(Skype Name): Lee Velocity Young

Race: Wood Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To serve and protect the citizens of the Salvian Republic.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Already am one :D

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes, I vow to protect the people of Salvus as a peackeeper, even if it may be at the cost of my own life.