[Revamped] The Salvian Peacekeepers

Republic of Salvus

Name: Elric Griffen

MC Name: DeltaGav

Race: Human (Northerner)

Why is it that you wish to become a peacekeeper? I wish to become a peacekeeper to protect the people of Salvus and help them carry on peaceful and productive lives. Their safety is my priority.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen: Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your own life?: yes, I vow to protect every living being in Salvus.

Name: Aphelion Dalvengyr

(MC Name): OurWar

(Skype Name): n/a

Race: Human (HeartLander)

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: The reason I wish to become a Peacekeeper is To protect the weak, and to bring justice to those who do evil.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes I am.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes, I vow to protect the people of Salvus.

Name: Elric Griffen

MC Name: DeltaGav

Race: Human (Northerner)

Why is it that you wish to become a peacekeeper? I wish to become a peacekeeper to protect the people of Salvus and help them carry on peaceful and productive lives. Their safety is my priority.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen: Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your own life?: yes, I vow to protect every living being in Salvus.

Accepted. Welcome to the Peacekeepers.

Name: Dominic Braxton

(MC Name): lusty68

(Skype Name): Lasse Lusty ((lusty68))

Race: Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I believe that the system of "Republic" is the future for humanity, and i am willing to protect all who agrees and serve and work 
within the republic, because i respect those people for what they will ever endure for their choices, and i will do mine to protect those people from all harm. 

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I already applied to become one, so yes!

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: My life for the republic and all who stands by it!

Name: Gavin Douglas
(MC Name): Chimlet225
(Skype Name): micklepaco
Race: Highlander
Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To protect and serve. This land has been good to me, and I plan to return the favor.
Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course.
Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do.

Name: Gavin Douglas

(MC Name): Chimlet225

(Skype Name): micklepaco

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To protect and serve. This land has been good to me, and I plan to return the favor.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do.

Name: Sanctus d'Archis

MC NAME: mihirjog

Skype Name: mihirjog

Why is it that you wish to become a peacekeeper: For the greater good, in protecting others for honor, and wisdom. I hope to enlighten myself in fighting, as I am advanced in "fine arts (literature, logic etc)".

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen? Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life? I do

Name: Sanctus d'Archis

MC NAME: mihirjog

Skype Name: mihirjog

Why is it that you wish to become a peacekeeper: For the greater good, in protecting others for honor, and wisdom. I hope to enlighten myself in fighting, as I am advanced in "fine arts (literature, logic etc)".

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen? Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life? I do

Name: Orion.

(MC Name): ninjaclimb1

(Skype Name):

Race: Adunian.

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wish to help protect salvus.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I alredy am one.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I am.

Salvian peacekeepers now being trained in the Salvian military academy.

Name: Shane Thorp

(MC Name): Gdawg213

(Skype Name): You have it

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wish to keep the peace in the glorious Salvus!

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes, I am

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I vow on my honor and my blade

Name: Rory McTavish

MC name: Fizzyfeet

Skype name: You have it

Race: Dwarf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Fighting is my strong point and I need a job. Also, the people of Salvus have been kind to me since I first arrived and I want to repay them.

Are you willing to become a Salvian citizen?: I already am

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do.

Name: Illidar

(MC Name): radeoactivesoup

(Skype Name): radeoactivesoup

Race: high elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I could use a steady job

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I mean sure why not the more the merrier

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: MY LIFE? i think you underestimate the value of a good stick

Name: Soren Zitoun

(MC Name): Stefanos

(Skype Name): skdillis

Race: Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I wish to help the Slavian Republic

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes. Slavus is a great state with a rich history. Who would dare pass up such an opportunity?

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Of course. Every citizen of the Slavian Republic deserves to be protected by my Peacekeepers blade.