Aliastran The Cannibal

JCmarine

Their was a girl name Aliastran, she was a nice girl, she always obeyed her parents. But one day when she was 10, her father dissapeared. She wasnt told why, but in the months following her mother started going crazy, started abusing Ali. Her mother didnt feed her anything, and Ali grew so bitter towards her parents, that she eventually snapped and grabbed a knife... a few hours later their was a mutilated body on the floor, flesh missing. Ali had a taste for human flesh on this day, and a particular hatred of men.

At 15, she sharpened her teeth, and made her nails pointy, constantly making sure everything was good. She had killed 10 men within this year. around the 8th or 9th try she found that is you bit into a person's jugular they would die quite fast. she grinned to herself as she hung in a tree, thinking of what to do next. Holding a man's skull in her hand, chuckling a bit.

At age 30 she had raised a adopted daughter properly. She was happy at having raised such a good girl. Then thinks back to a old wives tale about a weeping woman eating a man alive "Why cant I remember dat thing right. Doesn't much matter, wonder if it was true though, definitely be interesting."

At 36, her daughter was 17. Her only male friend has left to go die as she tears apart a flower "THATS IT! IM DONE WITH MEN AND LOVE!" cries a bit "Im done." sighs as she gets up watching a boat leave, she waves her hand a bit, to say goodbye

From here on forward? Who knows! This is all im listing. Hope I generate fun RP!

spooky says rory the strelt

Aegor decides it must be best to hunt this foul creature.. for it is a possibility it may be a witch of the North. 

Another masterpiece, almost as good as the Bryophite.

Morrigan does not know Aegor, nor can she read his mind, but she most definitely agrees that this abomination must die regardless of whether it actually is a menace to society or not.

A note is left in the lands of all, posted to each and every board.

The she-cannibal shall be caught, and beheaded. Contact Aegor Ardere if you've any information on her whereabouts, or her current places of where she communicates. I can assure her burnt corpse will litter the pathway by the time this is over.

- A.A

*Actually wants to become a frost witch. but nobody can read my mind, Aegor. Nor can I read yours.

Algarath Jumps from tree to tree as he makes it back to his little hideout in the hills, He grabs his letters and has a look through them he comes across one that mentions aliastan. Grinning he picks up his swords puts on his mask and prepares hunt this creature

"Do ******* cannibals ever learn?"

I would like to say that this forum does not mean you automatically know im a cannibal. :0

"Aye, her, the cannibal, aye." Seren creates a short chuckle,

"I killed her, twice. Popped her head like a water-melon with my trusty Heretic-Slayer."

He pats his mailed hand to his horse-man's pick.

"If she proves a problem, I'll handle it for ye. Or ye could just crucify her for me."

After that, Seren skips off, once more traversing his path of faith and bloodshed.

"Aye, her, the cannibal, aye." Seren creates a short chuckle,

"I killed her, twice. Popped her head like a water-melon with my trusty Heretic-Slayer."

He pats his mailed hand to his horse-man's pick.

"If she proves a problem, I'll handle it for ye. Or ye could just crucify her for me."

After that, Seren skips off, once more traversing his path of faith and bloodshed.

. . . oh yeah you killed me. XD... also hope ya continue making fun events. *makes a 14 yr old char for her friend