Eastpoint

Ark

With the forces of Urguan forced back into their capital, the Orenian effort to end the war continues. While the stout menace has been culled time and time again, a handful of resistance fighters stubbornly hold out in isolated pockets. With the eyes of the world turned towards Eastpoint, a prominent staging ground for the ever dwindling dwarven forces, the banners of the realm are raised once more. By order of His Majesty, King Olivier, and his Lord Marshal Vasili Vanir, the forces of man begin their march.

Warclaim

Type of Battle: Conquest

Time: Sunday. 4/26/2015

Attacking Force: Oren +allies

Defending Force: Uruguan + allies.

Location and Boundaries: East Point and the surrounding territory.

Terms of Victory

Victory for Attacker: Defenders are killed or driven from the battle area

Victory for Defenders: Attackers are killed or driven from the battle area

Rewards

If the Attackers wins: They shall immediately take over the nexus pillar of East point

If the Defenders wins: The area will be non-war claimable for such an extent of time as chosen by a non-affiliated GM.

Rules

Server Rules

No fake statuses

No returning to battle

No metagaming

Tnt enabled

No one day alts

No underground fort modifications prior to this post. All additional fortifications must be on ground level or above.

((Yo I own east point, it's my house, not a fort, you have no rp reason to warclaim this, plus you have no cas bell on me, so I feel it needs reviewing by a m please?))

(( In rp I havnt talked to any humans for at least a month, the only people I have talked to a lima and some Druids, I live in my house, only me and two others have perms to the door, there is signs inside that say "don't ******* PVP in my house", GM's have made sure we don't PVP in there, I have 8-10 sings around my doors by a gm nicely asking me to stop, I did, this was 4-5 weeks ago))

((I own the plot, it no fort mate, its just medieval style, a house, im clan Irongut so i dont know why Grandass banners are up sorry, il remove them shortly, and by taking my, home, wont really end the war, you just want another plot i assume? I dont know, i dont really feel like accepting a conq, so at best it will be a raid, and you being fairly hostile wont do much to change my mind will it..)) 

http://gyazo.com/d528097e4dd51662c13139cfdbd6713e this is a fort, no matter what you want to call it.

http://gyazo.com/e19a06d291ff1a132bc4f3b27fb75cb8 Proudly displaying the banners of clan grandaxe, an enemy that is at war with the kingdom of oren.

Stop trying to hide behind ooc barriers, lets say for a second that it is a manor and only 2-3 people are using it. It still doesnt change the fact that we're attacking outer dwarven settlements since the skygods decided that we're not allowed to attack the capital. Expect us to WC every single place you guys have thats not protected by bullshit rules.

We're looking to end this conflict, are you?

Simmer down friend, it's a game.

Since when did the skygods decide you could not warclaim our capital? Sure, we gave you rather bad terms, but regardless we were ready for meet you on the battlefield. Oren pulled back the warclaim, not the GMs. 

As for casus belli, it died with the war in the north. The Dwarves lost all their land in the north (including tons of material wealth in Hiebenhall, mind you), and yet somehow, casus belli persisted, letting you go ahead and engage in yet another, new war, now with the ultimate goal of destroying the Grand Kingdom in its entirety, of which we've argued for a long time still has no casus belli. Regardless, the staff was unwilling to enforce their own war rules, so we went ahead and prepared for the worst, presenting our terms, of which you chose to deny.

Whatever "conflict" it is you are trying to project, the dwarves want no part in it. Obviously, the other half does.

((Yo Bobby, don't need to tell me OOCly. I'll be on in about 3 hours or so, send an emissary to Siegrad and we can discuss this in roleplay, as it should be done. I've got nothing else to say on the forums other than, Oren stop **** posting.))

Please refrain from posting on warclaims. This isn't a place for RP posts or for OOC arguing, only for plot owners and nation leaders to communicate regarding the warclaim. If you wish to make RP posts for it, another version should be posted in the roleplay section. If you wish to argue and pick at details, please take it elsewhere (Though try to remain civil. It's just a game, guys.)

If people continue posting when they shouldn't, we'll be forced to lock the thread.

For reference, the rules regarding posting in the warclaims section:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/123716-regarding-posting-within-the-war-subforum/

After flying around Eastpoint aswell from looking inside. In its current state TNT can be denied by the region defender.

Please note that this is NOT Allowing the war, this is just providing Clarification on one aspect of it. 

((It would be nice if a gm can claim this please? Im not sure they have Cas bell on me seen as i havnt even talked to Oren in months..))

((It would be nice if a gm can claim this please? Im not sure they have Cas bell on me seen as i havnt even talked to Oren in months..))

((Got permission from Ark, the OP, to post.

It's currently being discussed in Skype, no moderator action is needed at this point))

Is their anything being done with this war claim or can i remove it.

I presume it's over seems peace has been formed and the casus belli doesn't really apply anymore. 

The war is over. We have no more reason to warclaim this location.

Patato, feel free to move the WC to denied.