(Creature Lord) Children Of The Damned

CalebTheCaveman

Deep in a forest a hidden book bound in human skin lies under a rock, waiting to be read. The writing is scribbled in blood with a nervous and shaky hand. The cover has "The Forgotten" etched into it.

Once the cover is turned over, an awful smell fills the air for miles, the animals flee the area sensing the danger, the plants wilt, and the fog sets in. The book begins to call the readers name, luring them into it.

The top of the first page reads 

"THEI OUGHT NOT BE FORGOTTEN"

It continues onto the page saying "He sent us into the forest to play, he told us we did nothing but ruin his work. We were very sad, we decided to wait for him to be done say our apologies. We waited off in the distance, till he finished his work after three hours. We gathered fruit and made our way back to the cottage where we put it at his feet and begged for forgiveness. He banished us from ever returning home, we begged and he returned with 'over his dead body' we moved to the forest. We starved that first night, we grew weak in a short time. On the rise of the second day we returned home to apologize to him again, he grabbed our youngest of kin, and broke his neck. The sound of the shattered little boys neck echoed across our land. He then screeched at us to leave him alone and never come back. We took our brother and returned to the forest. We were forced to eat our fallen kin, tears were shed as we ate the flesh. We fell ill from the meat, not much rest was given that night. We spent the night regurgitating him. Eventually we fainted from the pain and sadness come over us. When I woke my brother had lost his mind, he began pacing and speaking to himself loudly saying 'Brother is gone, Sister is safe. Brother is gone, Sister is safe. Brother is gone, Sister is safe.' I assured him I was indeed safe. He looked at me, his eyes empty, and ran. I tried to chase him, but I had no strength and fell. I was unable to get up and he returned hours later with two small children, one in each hand. He screamed at them repeatedly asking them why they forgot about us. When they stopped answering and just started crying, he tied them to a tree and began eating into their chest. Telling them to feel our pain. I tried to push him away, but he struck me and told me that father sent them for us. It leads on to smudges and crossed out writing until the next page where only some of the title is legible.

WE WILL BE SAFE NOW WE ARE TOGETHER  

I knew brother was right, but the town did not listen to him. He was hanged, how dare they hang a god like him. I will see them all ravaged by feral wolves for their misdeeds against a true king. I shouted at them and attacked the guards told them they would die soon. Their feeble minds said I was a witch, I was tied to the stake and set ablaze. The flames only felt better as my true being was set free. Now we returned home and lure them to us and take them one by one. They will repay us in the blood we lost.

The rest of the page has random writings of eternal torment and killings among smudges and illegible writing

How it works: Three players, two male skins and one female, roam the forests and when a player either comes close to their 'home' or picks up the book they're a target. The animals flea, plants wilt, fog sets in, and the smell of death rises. How ever they want to rp it is up to them. 

((Idk sorry if it sucks, I'm tired and was feeling a little dark :P))

Dude.

UiC7QH5.jpg

Really though, this seems much more like an event suggestion than lore. Also it seems to be needlessly gruesome, and isn't really fleshed out at all. Not to sound harsh, but making lore because you're 'feeling a little dark' isn't generally a great place to come from when trying to make something of quality. Lore aimed to be grim like this needs to be a fleshed out and awesome idea first, and a scary thing second, if that makes sense.

P.S. Did I mention that this is needlessly gruesome? Like dude, holy damn. Go easy with the fuckedupness, yeah?

Dude.

UiC7QH5.jpg

Really though, this seems much more like an event suggestion than lore. Also it seems to be needlessly gruesome, and isn't really fleshed out at all. Not to sound harsh, but making lore because you're 'feeling a little dark' isn't generally a great place to come from when trying to make something of quality. Lore aimed to be grim like this needs to be a fleshed out and awesome idea first, and a scary thing second, if that makes sense.

P.S. Did I mention that this is needlessly gruesome? Like dude, holy damn. Go easy with the fuckedupness, yeah?

I don't mind the fuckedupness. I kinda miss those days where those types of things were fun. I think lotc needs more of that

gruesome and could work...but wouldn't it be easier to just have it as ghosts or a sub-type of spooks? Some condensed energy driven by emotion specifically, or powered by it? A lot could come of it and if you go that route pm me for help ;)

but in all honesty, it would be better as an event with ghosts

--EDIT--

No but in all seriousness. This doesn't seem like a bad idea but I think it's way too gruesome, perhaps to the point where it is somewhat distasteful in the fact that it loses it's shock factor.

What cman said, these can be RPed as spectrals. Ghosts and Gravens (if you can somehow work their motives and goals with their tasks) would be suitable.

gruesome and could work...but wouldn't it be easier to just have it as ghosts or a sub-type of spooks? Some condensed energy driven by emotion specifically, or powered by it? A lot could come of it and if you go that route pm me for help ;)

but in all honesty, it would be better as an event with ghosts

I honestly have no intentions to bring it any further than I wrote, one because I have no idea what I'm doing, and two because I'm not really 'well-rounded' in this kind of stuff. If you want to make an event or something containing this idea go right ahead, I encourage people to use this idea for their own.

[under Review]

Feel free to continue submitting feedback in the form of comments or changing the post should you want to, expect an answer within the coming week or just afterward.

The lore has been  [Denied]

I'm not usually one for short comments but honestly we're struggling to understand what this piece of lore entails, I suggest getting into contact with any of the LM team in order to discuss further.

Thanks for submitting.