The Official Lore Team Stance On Aeldin

Guys its not the end of the world. Go make a new continent for current events, make a thread on it, and keep posted on it so it is an active island. There you go. Get approval for a new one

boo. You're using lore that has little to no bearing on actual RP to void legitimate RP that has gone on since the beginning of Athera. Even when a proper explanation is given, (Credit to Swgrclan), that would mend the disconnect between the 'lore' and Roleplay, it is refuted. Which is more important, Roleplay and the interactions the server is meant for, or Lore whose only effect on Roleplay is to make Aeldin inaccessible?

This isn't fun, this isn't lore, this is ****.

Guys its not the end of the world. Go make a new continent for current events, make a thread on it, and keep posted on it so it is an active island. There you go. Get approval for a new one

"Go make a new one"

We don't want a new one. Aeldin has significant meaning to the Human playerbase, with a lot of it based on lore that revolves around Aeldin. If you and all you elves were put through this same scenario I doubt your reactions would be much different.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for that list, Jistuma.

"Go make a new one"

We don't want a new one. Aeldin has significant meaning to the Human playerbase, with a lot of it based on lore that revolves around Aeldin. If you and all you elves were put through this same scenario I doubt your reactions would be much different.

Except their cries would be answered!

Why should we make a new one when Aeldin is fine except for some idiotic LM's who feel like it will break their circle jerk?

I don't mean to be offensive but I assure you if something like this happened to your characters as well you would be more so irate than us so save me your "stop complaining." 

Just RP as if Aeldin existed to your standards. They can't ban you for it. And no one can force you to PK your characters.

They care more about you than humans, but let's not discuss this here.

To be fair there isnt really an actual scale of staff-team-neglection to go off on, but I think it's safe to say we're all equally oppressed.

why is every1 so mad. who gives a **** honestly

I don't mean to be offensive but I assure you if something like this happened to your characters as well you would be more so irate than us so save me your "stop complaining." 

you're right, I probably would make a stink. But since I dont play either of my humans often, they are shelfed. Honestly I was just trying to help you guys out but meh, Make a thread with a continent name, make sure humies post on it, should save you from the same issue later.

no **** off we already have aeldin too deeply ingrained but grr oren grr stops it because the lt doesnt have any human representation and knows **** all that isnt related to tavern elves

im also waiting for that list jistuma

Dimension travel

Aengul/Daemon Lore

Creation lore with Horen stuff

space have u read anything? swgr solved the first problem, the second doesnt ******* matter and the third is ******* irrelevant as they are too retarded to even realise that we're talking about the son of ******* Godfrey, Horen V