[✗] Invaders From New Lands

KKKSloot

Event Planners, MC Names: Soul_Ripper

Event Type: Raids across the Land

Event Date: 5/15/15

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Oren,Amya's,etc. (Anyone who dislikes pagans really)

Event Location: Towns',cities

Summary: I think it would be cool to have raids happen in populated area's and them happen by players or staff members. Now there would be rules in place to make things fun for everyone and not just some crazy axe wielding man running around Kos people. Imagine sitting in a town and all of a sudden raiders begin pounding on your door what do you do? Run and hide your family or draw your sword and put an end to this madness! 

Concept Images/Screenshots:N/A

Other Information: Rp wise im not really sure if another "Land" exist but they can come from there or if not they can be orc's who just became a little more bloodthirsty.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:Actors

Nah, this can be achieved without ET help easily.

Na, cause it's just PvP default mina or die in a large scale.

Doesn't have to be although that would be easier than trying to emote 20 invaders the logs would be overflown. I personally don't care for PvP default that much unless the other person is powergaming. 

Out of curiosity what is your reason for making the events only occur to people who 'dislike pagans'? I feel that due to your conflicts with certain groups (eg. the Order of Saint Amyas) in the past could contribute to this reasoning - which frankly seems a little biased if such is the case :/

Out of curiosity what is your reason for making the events only occur to people who 'dislike pagans'? I feel that due to your conflicts with certain groups (eg. the Order of Saint Amyas) in the past could contribute to this reasoning - which frankly seems a little biased if such is the case :/

Or, you can look at the perspective that it will give Amyas something to do

16de367d3b1dd595ee0a73a29b691067.png

Bring it.

8WXPCOi.jpg

I feel this is more because you were banned by an event where members of St Amyas were involved in and have told us multiple times you dislike us and even hate us. It also the fact that you said Amyas in particular out of everywhere in areas effected and to be more precise I think you mean Leuvaarden just because you hate us and want the staff on your side.

Not gonna lie, this would be pretty neat to see. I know Ark could help with building and all, maybe like a siege event or whatever.

Ooooh yeah, try to siege Petrus.

I feel this is more because you were banned by an event where members of St Amyas were involved in and have told us multiple times you dislike us and even hate us. It also the fact that you said Amyas in particular out of everywhere in areas effected and to be more precise I think you mean Leuvaarden just because you hate us and want the staff on your side.

I'm truly sorry you feel this way as yes I do hate the Amya's and i'm willing to admit that but it was just an idea hence the amya's dislike those who don't follow the creator correct? If i'm wrong excuse me. I no longer hold a grudge against Ventios.poppa or any of you for that matter. As I said in my appeal which was accepted I have no "hard" feelings towards you. The reason for this is because I have done some thinking and decided that hating you would just ruin RP for everyone and with such a large player base I won't have to deal with the amya's or the faolain's (Not sure if I spelled that right). Considering one of the faolain's tried to kill me simply because OOC wise he was friends with the amya's. People in my skype group have told me numerous times to avoid you guys but deep down I don't think you are Gear hungry PvP'ers anymore I think you just try to remain in character. As for you poppa when I said I was going to kill every amya I see i'll admit I was a bit butthurt but that was a completely different set of events all together. I'm sure in the future the amya's will attempt to create reasons to kill me because they are bored and Fjolar is indeed a "Pagan" and I have no issue with that as long as it's Roleplayed well and you don't just burst into some place and shout "Pagan" then call PvP default as Matthew has said it should only happen if another solution cannot be found. Also the sad part for Fjolar is that since you have the majority over him and all the faolain's are cowards who now fight for Oren LOOC wise if 4 amya's show up and im alone PvP default is valid because majority rules (Which admins if you are reading this is really stupid cause once again the meta game cheese will absolutely ruin the game) . Anyway Nolan I thought I had patched things up between us after I apologized for accusing you when after reviewing everything you were not involved. On the side not i'm not trying to turn the staff against you i'm simply trying to create a fun event. 

I do feel that the amya's are a bit broken because If they are based on the those crusader guys or the saints or whatever they were called (Sorry my history of that era is rather bad) didn't they try to convert the Pagans before they killed them?

I do feel that the amya's are a bit broken because If they are based on the those crusader guys or the saints or whatever they were called (Sorry my history of that era is rather bad) didn't they try to convert the Pagans before they killed them?

They're not broken, there is no mold for them fill.

They can do whatever they want.