The Arcus Company

Birdnerdy

The Arcus Company

Blackhawks

The bow. An efficient, yet often overlooked weapon. Elegant, but deadly. Dynamic, yet precise. Mastering it can take years, and it takes years more to apply it it in combat.

vXX6QH4.jpg

The Blackhawks are a newly formed archer company within the Order of the Golden Crow. Comprised of only the most skilled bowmen, and equipped with the finest gear,  the Arcus Company is the mind-child of the elf Ecthallion, a long-standing member of the northern realm. The Company is based around the simple idea that the bow triumphs over the sword when the two are pitted against each other. The Company is sworn to Lord Karl Barbanov, of Siegrad.

W493Uu5.jpg

Functions and activities

Men of the Arcus Company  eat, sleep, train, and fight among the mighty warriors of the North, and many recruits for the Company are selected out of the pool of warriors enlisted in the Order.  During battles, they are used as a support unit for the main force, using their bows to wreak havoc among the enemy’s ranks. The Company also participates in regular hunts of large beasts, putting their skill with a bow to protect the Northern realm and it's inhabitants.

Blackhawks are expected to maintain their prowess with their bow, and to keep their equipment in order. Any man of the Company who does not meet these requirements will be expelled from our ranks..

skRQrPc.jpg

Recruitment

Blackhawks are hand picked from the Order of the Golden Crow, and from among the pool of men and women who apply  for the Company specifically (( On this thread)). Not every applicant will be made a permanent member of the Company ((basically, you have to be good with minecraft bow mechanics to be made a fully fledged member member))  All of those who wish may apply to join, but only the best marksmen will be fully initiated into the Company’s ranks.

Application

OOC

Username:

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it?

Skype (Send through a PM)

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics?

Name:

Race:

Are you a skilled archer?

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders):

(( Ooc info

Basically, this is a military group that only uses bows. If you’re not accurate with a minecraft bow, you will be kicked out of the Company. We will have tons of archery focused events, and we participate in all of the Order of the Golden Crow’s activities. Ranks are identical to the ones in the Crow.

Tarcell Othaman nods at the commissioning of the archer company. They would accomplish great things on the field of battle.

Lord Karl Barbanov nods his head, as he watches Ecth and a row of archers fire at targets. "They will do good."

OOC

Username: Preatorlupus

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? Have it

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? Yes

Name: Lucius Banesbrook

Race: Human

Are you a skilled archer? Aye

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): Woodworker and Lumberjack.

OOC
Username: Soul_Ripper
Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? No and No
Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? On a scale of 1-10 i'd put myself at an 8, 10 if they aren't moving much.  

Name:Wolfe
Are you a skilled archer? Aye I can hit a man in a full suit of plate armor in the kill zone from 55 meters away.
Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): I'm a talented blacksmith,and a rather fair woodworker I believe you could gain some benefit from that.

OOC

Username: Preatorlupus

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? Have it

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? Yes

Name: Lucius Banesbrook

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): Woodworker and Lumberjack.

OOC

Username: Soul_Ripper

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? No and No

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? On a scale of 1-10 i'd put myself at an 8, 10 if they aren't moving much.  

Name:Wolfe

Are you a skilled archer? Aye I can hit a man in a full suit of plate armor in the kill zone from 55 meters away.

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): I'm a talented blacksmith,and a rather fair woodworker I believe you could gain some benefit from that.

Both accepted, report to Siegrad for further instruction. 

OOC

Username: PiercingDarkness

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? I have it.

Skype (Send through a PM) You have me.

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? Pre' good yep.

Name: Kairn Calithil!

Race: Mali'ame! (wood-elf!)

Are you a skilled archer? Yes!

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): No! I'm quite useless and looking to learn a trade!

OOC

Username: PiercingDarkness

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? I have it.

Skype (Send through a PM) You have me.

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? Pre' good yep.

Name: Kairn Calithil!

Race: Mali'ame! (wood-elf!)

Are you a skilled archer? Yes!

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): No! I'm quite useless and looking to learn a trade!

Accepted, report to Siegrad for further instruction. 

OOC

Username: game_ranger

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? I don't have it, and I'm willing, although I prefer not too.

Skype (Send through a PM): Im already linked with you guys.

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? I think so, but I'm not sure how well I stack up/

Name: Dwayne Deadrazer

Are you a skilled archer? Yes.

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): I cut wood, and I can make that wood into things. 

OOC

Username: game_ranger

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it? I don't have it, and I'm willing, although I prefer not too.

Skype (Send through a PM): Im already linked with you guys.

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? I think so, but I'm not sure how well I stack up/

Name: Dwayne Deadrazer

Are you a skilled archer? Yes.

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders): I cut wood, and I can make that wood into things. 

Ingolfer watches as the initiates for the Arcus Company march into Siegard shaking the hands of a few and introducing himself to them with a warm smile and a firm handshake 

OOC

Username:Semihilyus

Do you have Teamspeak, and if not, are you willing to get it?: I have it

Skype (Send through a PM)alisemihc

Are you good with minecraft bow mechanics? Aye m8

Name:Eorden Greyhame

Race:Human-Highlander

Do you have any useful skills that you can use for the Company’s benefit? (We especially need woodworkers, leatherworkers, and breeders):Could learn woodworking actualleh.We can speak about that

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.