The Scions

Arkelos

((OOC))
MC Name: GrimHonk 
Timezone: EST

IC
Name: Cheza Stirling
Race: High Elf
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None?
Can you fight?: Yes. 
Do you know magic?: Yes. I can tell you personally which types if needed.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: Sure. Fishing, brewing (alchemy), and cooking. I've stopped farming for now though in the future I plan on picking it back up.

A wordless scowl is all that's brought to the mouth of a single Frost Witch in hearing of the revitalization of the Scions.

MC Name: Heial
Best time to contact: Anytime

IC
Guild leader Name: Resia, Heial, Bircalin
Guild Name: Ascended
Guild Forum post: N/A
Number of people within your guild: 5
Reason for allying with the Scions: The Scions stand against those that would harm the descendants, a goal that we share.

((OOC))

MC Name: Ventusyr

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

IC

Name: Heshakomeu Sohae

Race: Mali’aheral

Nation Allegiance: None. I have wandered for some time.

Can you fight?: Yes, but due to my primary occupation, I am quite physically inept. I would not be very useful in a fight. However, I used to be a warrior: my primary skill was with a staff or glaive, but I was proficient with the bow and axe as well. I can still defend myself with a staff, I have been training with the glaive again, and in a pinch I can use a spell of calming to end conflict.

Do you know magic?: I am the last of the Vallendaran Priests of Tahariae. Through Tahariae, the Lord of Purity, I am able to heal the gravest of wounds, cure the most terrible of diseases, and banish the darkest of taint from the bodies of the Descendants.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I would. I am quite skilled with modifying weapons or tools to make them more efficient for specific tasks ((Enchanting)), but I would require new tools for it. I also have some knowledge of alchemy, but I would require reagents, and I am still a neophyte.

-Snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Kyral gives them all a look over as she would send a bird to each of them that reads "Accepted, we shall meet at the mother grove in some time - Kyral"

-Ascended Ally Snip-

Kyral reads the note over with a hum of approval, a notice going to fly over that reads, "We will need to speak again, to arrange our thoughts and ideas, but we have talked before. I hope to talk to you soon so that we may discuss plans of attack on Asura. -Kyral"

Ger'Veran makes a note to watch these Scions, for fear of intrusion into his plans.

Scrolls of all types fly their way to the Scions by doves, they're well written each one nearly the same if examined side by side, they read;

JbjJDTp.png

"Scions Attend,

With the group reunited, it is time to gather allies towards our cause. However, we must all come foward and share our information on other dark creatures. Please take note that we are not hunting Necromancers, Frost Witches or Dread knights at this time as bigger threats are ahead of us. If they get out of hand however, we will deal with it. Please be ready to come forth with names locations and such so we may take care of it.

Also, we need to discuss a place of operations near the Mother Grove so that we can be at their call at a moment's notice. We will gather with the Archdruids and discuss a place where we may work. This will all be covered in the days to come

This shall take place within the next week or so, more updates will be posted as the time comes.

-Head Scion Kyral Winterleaf"

((OOC))
MC Name:Chilledvapes
Timezone:US Est

IC
Name:Kairo Stryker
Race:Human
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship):N/A
Can you fight?:You may test my skills if you feel it is needed.
Do you know magic?:No.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?:Possibly if needed as a blacksmith, though I would prefer to be primarily a fighter.

((OOC))

MC Name: Bazza546

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Alexander White

Race: Human

Can you fight?: Yes, i can do many things, many of which i wouldn't like to put on paper.

Do you know magic?: No.

Would you do work for the Scions?: I have become a rather good farmer in my time.

((OOC))

MC Name:Chilledvapes

Timezone:US Est

IC

Name:Kairo Stryker

Race:Human

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship):N/A

Can you fight?:You may test my skills if you feel it is needed.

Do you know magic?:No.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?:Possibly if needed as a blacksmith, though I would prefer to be primarily a fighter.

((OOC))

MC Name: Bazza546

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Alexander White

Race: Human

Can you fight?: Yes, i can do many things, many of which i wouldn't like to put on paper.

Do you know magic?: No.

Would you do work for the Scions?: I have become a rather good farmer in my time.

Two letters are sent out to each new recruit, one states the meeting ((mentioned above)) and the following "Accepted, we shall talk and meet soon -Kyral"

((OOC))
MC Name: FactCore
Timezone: GMT- something

IC
Name: The Boogie Man
Race: I wish I know
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): E.V.I.L
Can you fight?: I can do even more
Do you know magic?: I bet everyone knows what I am capable of.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?:
Nothing

pS. I'm serious

-snip-

Kyral seems to do a double-take at this letter, sending one off in a haste to the Archdruids, after a response, Kyral sends one off to Boogie, which reads.

"While admirable that you desire to help the Scions, I am obligated to follow Druidic code while leading this guild, you are still a shunned. Please fix this by contacting an archdruid by bird and have yourself removed from the board, and we may speak again. Thank you for applying, sorry I could not accept you. -Kyral"

Lyuin leaves a short letter, lacking in decoration, sealed with blue wax, having been now taken by the Scion known as Naeri

A letter seems to quickly return, nothing fancy. The letter had been taken by Lyuin.

The letter that Lyuin sent her is then discarded into flames, having proved more then enough she did not need such things to remind her of her dark past.

A note would make it's way to the hands of Kyral Winterleaf, a crow holding it in it's claws. A tag attached to it reads "For Kyral Winterlead." The note reads,

photo-thumb-71791.jpg?_r=1427858122

The Crimson Hearts would be more than obliged to have an arranged meeting to discuss an alliance between the Hearts and the Scions. Please get back to us on meeting location, time, and date.

-Red Joker Saithor