The Scions

Arkelos

JbjJDTp.png

gNZKl3q.png

7HVdu6J.png
The Scions started out as a simple secretive guild in Anthos, passing information of the scourge to the Nations in order to help them better defend themselves. The Scions stood as a Bolstering force, meant to only assist in war efforts against the Scourge under the banners of other nations. Victory after victory, defeat after defeat, the Scions waged on until the Scourge were slain by the Golden Lance. The Scions having been spread thin in the fight that ended Setherien’s life.

With the Scourge gone, Naeri had immediately called for the Scions to dismantle the ranks and walk normal lives once more. However as time went on, Naeri felt the need to bring them back, as other evils had begun to show themselves.

The Ikuras Cult, their intentions to summon their greater spirit into the Realm, Naeri decided it was now or never to reunite her group and fight once more alongside them. To this end, the Scions had found a new purpose.

However, with the ascended becoming more and more interested with the Scions, Naeri decided to hand the Scions over to them, Renaming the the Knights of Aerial, which Naeri was not to pleased about, Naeri left and pursued other interests.

Time passed, both the knights and the Scions fell to inactivity without a proper threat to chase.

But now, the Scions face a formidable foe in the shape of a unknown Daemon Asura, Kyral, formerly known as Naeri, decided to bring the group back to purge this enemy before another tragedy could occur like it did in the Father grove.

dMLGiBk.png

The Scions purpose is to simply end the Asura threat within the realm of Athera, to destroy their sanctuaries. To rally allies and bring a force unstoppable. We are temporary, as always, but we shall not cease until our enemies do.

It is also noted that if you belong to a nation's millitary or part of the government of a nation joining us means to sever all ties to any nation you are part of. We are not to be swayed by international politics, for those conflicts we must remain neutral. However those with national ties (Leaders, ect) may find it easy to ally with the Scions for only their purpose.

iPdhMeZ.png

YynEpX6.png

The Head Scion is the leader and diplomat of the group, seeking nothing more than the assistance of the nations to try and oust cultists or those of Asura. The Leader of the Scions may call for Meetings or Training, and may remove any rank of Scion from the group.

A5yYARN.png
This Rank is held by The Scroll Druid, Kyral Winterleaf, formerly Naeri Evaglno.

Ahst4Dt.png

The Elder Scion is a rank given to veterans of the Third age, those who assisted in the war against Setherien. The rank they hold is Honorary, and their assistance in any guild matters is optional. This rank can not be given out, and no more may be made.

uiqnEbF.png

They are the fighters, the miners, the hunters and gatherers, the Scions come from all walks of life, in an attempt to protect those who can not from any and all threats. They can be non-combative as well as not working (either or). For all that is needed to become a Scion is the ability to either fight, or gather rations for any needed missions. They are all on equal standing with each other, there are no one Scion more high ranking then the other.

qpuhZod.png
Simple! Fill out the application below, then rply a bird will be sent to my character with your information so she can approve or deny you. Otherwise, Kyral will invite anyone she deems fit by talking to them.

DPlK3HM.png
Scion

((OOC))
MC Name:

IC
Name:
Race:
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship):
Do you know magic?:
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?:

Nation/Guild Alliance

((OOC))
MC Name:

IC
Guild leader Name:
Guild Name:
Guild Forum post:
Number of people within your guild:
Reason for allying with the Scions:

Confirmed Allies of the Scions

Brotherhood of The Golden Lion [Confirmed]

The Druidic Order [Confirmed]

News and Events

((OOC))
MC Name: daanyolx3
Timezone: GMT -5

IC
Name: Eliza
Race: Mali'aheral
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): N/a
Can you fight?: To an extent.
Do you know magic?: Sure.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I can down a few trees. (Lumberjack)

((OOC))
MC Name: Roxforbraynz
Timezone: EST (GMT-4)

IC
Name:
Taera Winterleaf
Race: Elf
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship):
Can you fight?: Yes, very well.
Do you know magic?: No.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I haven't focused on anything particular just yet.

((OOC))
MC Name: Bethykinss
Timezone: GMT

IC
Name: Beth Winterleaf
Race: Wood Elf.
Can you fight?: Yup.
Do you know magic?: Druidism!
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: When I have the time.

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Kyral skims over the five letters, sending a bird each to the applicants that states, "Welcome to the Scions, the Mother Grove is where we shall meet, I hope to see you soon - Kyral"

((Posted from phone, forgive errors))

((OOC))

MC Name: dagothagahnim

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Lillith Winterleaf

Race: Mali'ame

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): none, ever

Can you fight?: Old training in blades and light armor, some experience in battlefield tactics

Do you know magic?: Druidism

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: Yes, highly skilled tinker (legendary), farmer (legendary), and dabbling alchemist (Forget the level, haven't messed with in a while).

((Posted from phone, forgive errors))

((OOC))

MC Name: dagothagahnim

IC

Name: Lillith Winterleaf

Race: Mali'ame

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): none, ever

Can you fight?: Old training in blades and light armor, some experience in battlefield tactics

Do you know magic?: Druidism

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: Yes, highly skilled tinker (legendary), farmer (legendary), and dabbling alchemist (Forget the level, haven't messed with in a while).

Kyral simply has to look over to Lillith to let her know shes been accepted. Not needing a letter.

large-Snowy-Owl-photo.jpg

As a bird flies into Arayons ship from the northern seas, he gives a slight nod reading over some recent events. Yet, he comes across a small pamphlet, including information of the scions.

"And I see that this is happening again."
He shrugs, before quickly taking out a piece of paper, filling it in with information. He would then attach it to the leg of a bird and send it off.

((OOC))
MC Name: CryoJax

Name:

Arayon Limlugon
Race:

Elf

I am more aligned to Urguan, but technically none.
Can you fight?:

More than one would wish.
Do you know magic?:

The void is an interesting realm, constantly changing.

My connection has appeared to change, thus I must discover a new way to contact it, which is why I am within the seas currently. But once I re-establish my connection I should have mastery of Water and Air Evocation, Conjuration, and Transfiguration.

Of course.

Legendary Woodworker, Masterful Enchanter, Veteran Lumberjack.

A seperate note appears to be attached, simply reading:

"I shall not step foot into Athera for quite some time, yet I still believe I can help by sending supplies until I return to Athera."

large-Snowy-Owl-photo.jpg

As a bird flies into Arayons ship from the northern seas, he gives a slight nod reading over some recent events. Yet, he comes across a small pamphlet, including information of the scions.

"And I see that this is happening again."

He shrugs, before quickly taking out a piece of paper, filling it in with information. He would then attach it to the leg of a bird and send it off.

((OOC))

MC Name: CryoJax

Name:

Arayon Limlugon

Race:

Elf

I am more aligned to Urguan, but technically none.

Can you fight?:

More than one would wish.

Do you know magic?:

The void is an interesting realm, constantly changing.

My connection has appeared to change, thus I must discover a new way to contact it, which is why I am within the seas currently. But once I re-establish my connection I should have mastery of Water and Air Evocation, Conjuration, and Transfiguration.

Of course.

Legendary Woodworker, Masterful Enchanter, Veteran Lumberjack.

A seperate note appears to be attached, simply reading:

"I shall not step foot into Athera for quite some time, yet I still believe I can help by sending supplies until I return to Athera."

Kyral ponders this one over due to that nature of the person being away, discussing it with a few Scions before she just goes to see how it all works out, the owl returning with a note "Accepted, we shall be in contact by bird until you arrive back to the mainland, stay safe. - Kyral"

Rameethar reads the flyer, nodding thoughtfully as he writes a response.

((OOC))

MC Name: Goldie_locks

Best time to contact: No time in particular as I'm around a lot, but best is probably around 4:00 - 9:00 PM CST.

IC

Nation Leader Name: Dra'Rameethar

Nation Name: The Kharajyr

Nation Forum Post: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/118841-everything-you-need-to-know-as-a-kharajyr/

Number of People Within Nation: 10-15 at this time.

Reason For Allying With Scions: To stand up to those who would threaten Metztli's children and the world she has created, however troubled it may be.

Rameethar reads the flyer, nodding thoughtfully as he writes a response.

((OOC))

MC Name: Goldie_locks

Best time to contact: No time in particular as I'm around a lot, but best is probably around 4:00 - 9:00 PM CST.

IC

Nation Leader Name: Dra'Rameethar

Nation Name: The Kharajyr

Nation Forum Post: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/118841-everything-you-need-to-know-as-a-kharajyr/

Number of People Within Nation: 10-15 at this time.

Reason For Allying With Scions: To stand up to those who would threaten Metztli's children and the world she has created, however troubled it may be.

Kyral ponders the note over, talking it out with a few Scions. After quite some time a letter is brought by way of a pudgy dove, the note reading, "I am interested in allying as well, however we must chat to make sure we are both on the same page with our ambitions and goals. We shall arrange something soon. -Kyral"

((OOC))
MC Name: Aerialkebab / Persaius
Timezone: :) Pacific

IC
Name: Vulnir
Race: Elf
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): Ker'nor, Oren.
Can you fight?: Yes.
Do you know magic?: Yes.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: No.

((OOC))
MC Name: SpiffyTaylor
Timezone: Mountain Time

IC
Name: Asher
Race: Elf, for the most part at least.
Can you fight?: Mmhm. For the most part.
Do you know magic?: And yes.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I'll take a trip to the mines, if necessary. (Veteran Miner)