[✗] Fire Comes To Consume All.

Ioannis

As the winter is finaly over and Kazradin becomes greener again , a ville sound of fire and decay can be heared from the South. As the dwarves rally on their city square , a muntain dwarf comes inside Kal'Karaad , his body burned and with his last breath shouts "Dragon!". It was a Green firedragon from the Far South , who saw the dwarven capital and decided to make its new home there!

But it was too late since the dragon had already reached the dwarven capital and so the dwarves are now trapped inside their mountain home. 

After hours of waiting , a loud noise could be heared from the Grandaxe Tunnel . It was the dragon , who tried to enter the city .The dwarves , in order to save theirselves , destroyed the tunnel in hope of the dragon would die in it. But they were wrong as the dragon survived and now they were completely trapped. But the sound of elven and human horns started echoing in the distance.

As the human and elven troops started making their way to the dwarven capital , something odd happened. The ground they were walking started shaking and then all hell broke loose. The fallen warriors from the battles around Urguan lands started rising from their graves. At the end , the elven and human troops were surrounded. 

((Just give the event team a way to start killing people so the event would be nicer and not like 60 people go to an event and only 1 dies.))

uHZZc1R.png

Not sure if this will come through as I'm utilizing a school computer which blocks images, so I can't necessarily confirm this processed, but if the picture goes through you'd see a potential problem with this event proposal. Also wouldn't help the story was structured a bit neater, but I'm no ET or LM, so I can't speak for them. Regardless,

Good luck. ;P

Edit: I apologize in advance to Jistuma or anyone if this picture, which I now confirmed has processed successfully, is deemed unfit, unnecessary, or an invasion of ones (namely Jistuma's) privacy. Just figured it would help appease anyone else from having to give a lengthy response.

Sounds a lot like the premise for the hobbit to be honest.

You ain't getting some Ioannis Baggins adventures!

If it is not a dragon , then make it a huge scorpion. A huge scorpion ,covered in snow since he lived above the mountains and with his huge 'tail?' can throw fire balls! Also i wont attend the event but felt like writing something :P

You ain't getting some Ioannis Baggins adventures!

Also about dragons , why there are no left? Thats sounds a bit wrong cause Athera is a small map and dragons could live away from us. We know only like 30% of the areas that surround us.

No halfling no hobbit no Hobbit no adventure

Show me a scorpion that lives in the snowy mountains and I'll push this to get approved

[They exist.]

Get a fireball-flinging scorpion approved first.

It could be a normal giant one but it would easy to kill. But if the scorpion had like a special ability , it would be better. Also the rising of fallen troops adds a bit more difficulty and also unites the nations. Or maybe a scorpion covered with very thick exoskeleton that has only one weakness that players need to discover( And hell not fire) and with huge claws or something like that. Well an mod or event team could easily spawn few thousand zombies and other vanilla mobs so people can kill them and spend some time there while they focus on roleplaying the scorpion.

By the way , i will edit the first comment with the results i get from the conversation here!

If it is not a dragon , then make it a huge scorpion. A huge scorpion ,covered in snow since he lived above the mountains and with his huge 'tail?' can throw fire balls! Also i wont attend the event but felt like writing something :P

Also about dragons , why there are no left? Thats sounds a bit wrong cause Athera is a small map and dragons could live away from us. We know only like 30% of the areas that surround us.

None are in Athera, perhaps there could be some in 5.0? who knows. I'm not a loremaster. And please, at least don't have a ******* frozen scorpion, rather something like a big troll or giant or snow monster, yeti, what ever. Not something that lives on a desert or savannah.  :dahfuq:

I don't know what Jistuma is saying, but from my memory Aruzond is still alive.

Now if this happens to be the case, I'd like to put this into personal perspective for a moment: While I am an absolute advocate for this kind of event, as it would create solid roleplay (which could even go as far as sparking more positive relations between the Elf, Human, and Dwarf triad) in the form of a unified army versus a common foe, there is a level to which I disagree in using a dragon. Considering they are a seemingly limited 'commodity' to roleplay in every map, the prospect of using one in an event where its ultimate fate would be death (lest there is a plot twist) seems wasteful. Such a legendary creature could be put to better use, like the event I had planned for one in which I inquired Jistuma about (which resulted in that Skype message I posted). I'm not trying to sound full of myself in saying that, but I feel as if 'limited' creatures such as the dragon should be reserved for greater purposes than a duel to the death which will last only a couple hours time, and be (potentially) little more than a morale booster in a nation/injection of activity to their capital. There are more delicate events that could substitute that purpose; take the suggestions in which huge scorpions are suggested for example. Perhaps a few miners uncovered a cave in proximity of the Dwarven capital, containing a couple dozen Amber Wolves? Maybe a gryphon, or manticore? Put the other creatures in which have no limitation and almost equal power to use, but less significance to the server lore or history. There is a reason they were implemented into the server lore, after all.

Question: If the dwarves fail to defeat the dragon in this event what would happen?

Dragons can't melt Dwarven beards.

Now if this happens to be the case, I'd like to put this into personal perspective for a moment: While I am an absolute advocate for this kind of event, as it would create solid roleplay (which could even go as far as sparking more positive relations between the Elf, Human, and Dwarf triad) in the form of a unified army versus a common foe, there is a level to which I disagree in using a dragon. Considering they are a seemingly limited 'commodity' to roleplay in every map, the prospect of using one in an event where its ultimate fate would be death (lest there is a plot twist) seems wasteful. Such a legendary creature could be put to better use, like the event I had planned for one in which I inquired Jistuma about (which resulted in that Skype message I posted). I'm not trying to sound full of myself in saying that, but I feel as if 'limited' creatures such as the dragon should be reserved for greater purposes than a duel to the death which will last only a couple hours time, and be (potentially) little more than a morale booster in a nation/injection of activity to their capital. There are more delicate events that could substitute that purpose; take the suggestions in which huge scorpions are suggested for example. Perhaps a few miners uncovered a cave in proximity of the Dwarven capital, containing a couple dozen Amber Wolves? Maybe a gryphon, or manticore? Put the other creatures in which have no limitation and almost equal power to use, but less significance to the server lore or history. There is a reason they were implemented into the server lore, after all.

The dwarves already have a dragon egg I believe, so have neigh fear, there is hope yet.

Question: If the dwarves fail to defeat the dragon in this event what would happen?

The dragon gets bored of waiting and decides to pay a visit Uruk lands cause you commented here and hoped that the dragon would finish them off :P