Conclave Of Magi

Responses are dispatched to Artimec, and to Lazare respectively.

Greetings, Aspirant Artimec. Your application has been denied, you may appeal to the Maginor if you feel that you have been unrightfully refused membership.

Congratulations, Aspirant. You have been invited to visit one of our institutions at a later date in order to meet with a member of the Conclave and discuss the matter of your application. To arrange a time, submit a letter to any of our three halls; in Leuvaarden, Cerulin and Haelun'or respectively.

((Send a PM and we can sort out a date for the meeting.))

OOC

Minecraft Username: yimmya

Skype Username: (Optional)

IC

Name: Yimya Wumblefeet

Race: halfling

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I dont understand the question.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? This is a personal question i'd prefer not to answer on paper.

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Yes, I do. I believe in the rights of humanity

OOC

Minecraft Username:urukaresh

Skype Username: (Optional) josh.toney4

IC

Name:Barbu'Parir Oussana

Race: Dark elf

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:Being taught by no one

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? little to no skill

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Yes

OOC

Minecraft Username: CyberDefault

Skype Username: You have it

IC

Name: Richard de Norfolk

Race: Mixed

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am skilled enough to teach, but do not practice magic myself anymore. I will elaborate more in person.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Arcane Evocation and Electrical Evocation

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? I do.

OOC
Minecraft Username: GrimHonk
Skype Username: grimhonk

IC
Name: Cheza 
Race: High elven
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Currently skilled in two arts.
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? I am skilled in the magics of fire evocation and of mental magic.
Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Of course.

((REDACTED UNTIL MY MAGIC APP IS ACCEPTED))

-A letter is sent to all accepted aspiring mages-

To Aspiring Mages and Novices,

If you novitiates of the arcane sciences seek apprenticeship under one of our more adept and masterful instructors and teachers, contact me so that we might assign a suitable master in the particular school of magic you wish to delve into.

Yours Truly, Most Regards, Sincerely, In Anticipation, Love,

Scholarch Ambros 

Letters are dispatched to each of the current applicants.

Congratulations, Aspirant. You have been invited to visit one of our institutions at a later date in order to meet with a member of the Conclave and discuss the matter of your application. To arrange a time, submit a letter to any of our three halls; in Leuvaarden, Cerulin and Haelun'or respectively.

Greetings, Aspirant Barbu'Parir. Your application has been denied, you may appeal to the Maginor if you feel that you have been unrightfully refused membership.

OOC
Minecraft Username: Googlesearch
Skype Username: (Optional) Callum.Anderson37

IC
Name: Sonn Ander
Race: Human
Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am one of the three Earth evocation users from Anthos with nearly 100 years of experience (I believe)
What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Earth Evocation. Enchanting to a lesser degree.
Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? I wouldn't apply if not.

OOC

Minecraft Username: HardstyleRaver2

Skype Username: (Optional) HardstyleRaver2_

IC

Name: Alakagh Uuthlini

Race: Dark Elf

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I'm being taught

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Cleric Magic

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law? Of course, I'll follow the Orenian Law, since I live in Ker'nor.

OOC

Minecraft Username: Desires

Skype Username: Liliem.Engineer

IC

Name: Charis Alyssum

Race: Wood Elf

Clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Being Taught

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Clerical Magic

Do you agree to submit to Orenian Law?: I do agree.

Letters are dispatched to each of the current applicants.

Missives are dispatched to applicants who have yet to return a letter.

Greetings, Aspirant. It has come to our attention that you have yet to submit a letter to one of the Conclave Halls regarding an appropriate time to meet. Please do so within the next three Saint's days, else your application will be terminated.