[✓] [Metal] Bluesteel

Lark

I don't know if I am late to the party but I very much like this write-up. Excellent work, Lark. I was thinking of making a similar blue metal for the Warhawkes. My idea was going to be a lapis-ferrum fusion, however. Among other other things, I've been writing lore for the lapis tomahawks the Warhawkes use. Perhaps they could essentially be a lesser tier of bluesteel? Or maybe even completely unrelated.

Either way, love the post. +1 or however you do these things.

Shoot me the google doc if you wanna collab on that sort of thing. Although I think a lapis tomahawk would be sort of an decorative thing. Like a ferrum weapon heavily inlaid with lapis lazul as it is a semi precious gemstone and not an ore. Unless you mean like a Thahnic tomahawk, but I have very little knowledge of that lore so I cant be of much help there.

The lore is [Pending] 

Expect a result within a week or just afterward, the lore team is currently reviewing this piece!

This lore has been accepted!

We cannot do anything to implement this mechanically, but as far as lore goes, this is good to go. If you want any sort of mechanical representation, work with the developers and global moderators!

This Lore has been accepted.

Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

This lore has been suspended/shelved. Contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator for any questions or concerns.