Gol Tundrak

Mariek

Gol

2hz652f.jpg

OOC: Imagine this picture with whitish/grey hair, purple/pink eyes. a black headband, a spear lined at the top with wolf fur and leather shield

I Tried to make a close representation but meh I failed :P

20t2hjd.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Born in the year 1481, 30th of Snow's Maiden

Male

Mali'Fenn High Elf

Alive

________________________________________________________________________________

Gol is a 6'5 high elven man, he is chiseled from his exile into the forests of Adrallan.

Young for an elf at the age of 42, he possesses a small prowess in the form of archery and sword work. His favorite weapon however is a spear, he currently has a stone spear that is adorned with wolf fur at the start before the spear-head begins. He is a adequate miner and decent smith learning from the forest dwarves he resided with before his search for his father.

Unlike most high elves he is a bit thicker and meaty from the harsh practice in the woods growing up alone in the woods at the age of 12 at the end of the fringe wars. 

He was ordered to be killed along with his mother due to Snow Elf Grand Prince Tundrak II thinking his father was a traitor, though his mother died at his loyal fathers hands, he fled, though his father assumed his death. He then traveled to the most unlikely of places for his folk to be seen-into a forest he resided for three decades. At first he was broken, his whole family were destroyed and he was a young boy. A wolf pounced on him in his enveloping pain, he wrestled with it for minutes eventually snapping its neck, to his surprise...but not only his.. forest dwarves were watching also. They saw his physical prowess and instinctively raised him to be a defender of their small community, Though more likely they knew his height would help. They trained him in their program of battle where Gol had to train under the harsh conditions to be a fighter. Kids his age would fight each other until one was unconscious from the constant pounding.

After a decade he was a prized warrior and could contend with many of the dwarves who were heavy built, though Gol is heavy built due to his training and how he ate with the dwarves for three decades. He now has gone to Cerulin and to his surprise his father went on a mission and died to orcs saving one of his men. He saw the valor and respect these wood elves had for his fathers corpse. taking his father down from the gates of Kodar'goi. Gol adorned his fathers white blindfold and dyed it black to his death and now is joined with the wood elven army called The Order of Sirame... though he swears he hears other voices with him...

Ave, Gol Tundrak. The last of the Snelves!

Trademarked :P

This is a work in progress. I am leaving a lot of details because I am not cannon on a lot of ideas I have and or if I am sure I want to use these ideas

No.

As the creator of the snelves and House Tundrak, you are denied permission to create said character. You realize you can't just make a character in a family without permission from the family's leader or anyone in the family, right?

Denied.

Isn't the Last Snelf nor a Tundrak

>6'8" high elf

>Brawn and chiselled

Please, don't do this.

No.

As the creator of the snelves and House Tundrak, you are denied permission to create said character. You realize you can't just make a character in a family without permission from the family's leader or anyone in the family, right?

Denied.

Isn't the Last Snelf nor a Tundrak

Notice how at the top it just says "Gol" and not having the Tundrak last name.

Besides, he can claim to be a Tundrak all he wants, just say he isn't and if there are no Tundrak's left to deny it then, there's no reason to dislike the idea.

Hell, there's been a lot of people state they were from human houses and just were rejected in character, lets keep this in character folks. 

Notice how at the top it just says "Gol" and not having the Tundrak last name.

Besides, he can claim to be a Tundrak all he wants, just say he isn't and if there are no Tundrak's left to deny it then, there's no reason to dislike the idea.

Hell, there's been a lot of people state they were from human houses and just were rejected in character, lets keep this in character folks. 

We talked to him Buff and I, and Buff and me are kinda the last Tundrak, but my character is missing and might return so