The Brotherhood Of The Golden Crow

Eddywilson2

OOC

MC Name: Faelond

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

Name, boy?: *'The Animal' takes out a note saying: "Othaman." and lays it on the table pointing at the name. 

The old man pointed The Huge Armored man to Tarcell's location [!]

"Yer in." Ecthallion would tell him. 

OOC
MC Name: verfumbo
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Aye

IC
[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: "Sarus Mallister"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Seigrad"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Aye, been fightin for a good long time."

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "To serve the north"

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: "Aye, lumberjack, i do some stone masonry on the side."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "No"

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOC 
MC Name: birdnerdy
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I've got it.

IC

“Name, boy?”: Ecthallion Atreides.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad. 

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I've been fighting my whole life.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I' want to serve the North, and it's people.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: I am a breeder and a leatherworker. 

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nay. 

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOC
MC Name: KimJongCharlos
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have TeamSpeak

IC

“Name, boy?”:
Connell O'Kar
“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”:
Siegrad
Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:
Yes Sir
“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:
To defend the North
"Do ye have a profession, lad?”:
No
“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:
I'm acquainted with Jaelthos, a soldier in the Golden Crow.

OOC

MC Name: KimJongCharlos

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have TeamSpeak

IC

“Name, boy?”:

Connell O'Kar

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”:

Siegrad

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:

Yes Sir

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:

To defend the North

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”:

No

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:

I'm acquainted with Jaelthos, a soldier in the Golden Crow.

OOC MC Name: birdnerdySkype: You have it.Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I've got it.IC[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:“Name, boy?”: Ecthallion Atreides.“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad. Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I've been fighting my whole life.“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I' want to serve the North, and it's people."Do ye have a profession, lad?”: I am a breeder and a leatherworker. “Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nay. Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOCMC Name: verfumboSkype: alexhill949Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? AyeIC[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:“Name, boy?”: "Sarus Mallister"“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Seigrad"Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Aye, been fightin for a good long time."“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "To serve the north""Do ye have a profession, lad?”: "Aye, lumberjack, i do some stone masonry on the side."“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "No"Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

Accepted

OOC
MC Name: 570rmhunter
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?

IC

“Name, boy?”: Alvaro Wolff

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: No where, been travelling.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Worked with a few mercenary group and gotten basic training, I've also worked with underground organizations that allowed me to understand spying and stealth. From there i've also learned from several different sources on a variety of training with short swords, bows, long swords and shields.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: With no other cause, but to fight back the damned of this world and bring the righteous to face, I shall cast my lot in and help grow for the right and the honor to lay my life to serve.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: None, but I will develop as I progress.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I've had a variety of jobs, to some it all up, i'm a Wildcard

OOC

IC

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Worked with a few mercenary group and gotten basic training, I've also worked with underground organizations that allowed me to understand spying and stealth. From there i've also learned from several different sources on a variety of training with short swords, bows, long swords and shields.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: With no other cause, but to fight back the damned of this world and bring the righteous to face, I shall cast my lot in and help grow for the right and the honor to lay my life to serve.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I've had a variety of jobs, to some it all up, i'm a Wildcard

Accepted. 

OOC

IC

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Worked with a few mercenary group and gotten basic training, I've also worked with underground organizations that allowed me to understand spying and stealth. From there i've also learned from several different sources on a variety of training with short swords, bows, long swords and shields.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: With no other cause, but to fight back the damned of this world and bring the righteous to face, I shall cast my lot in and help grow for the right and the honor to lay my life to serve.

After further conceltation regarding the applicant, we have decided to deny this application.

OOC
MC Name: Flapman

IC

“Name, boy?”: Lerald Reno

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I've been wandering the north untill I joined Clan Valornis.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have no combat experience, but I'm strong and eager to learn.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I want to uphold northern pride.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Aye, I'm a proficient farmer.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I already talked to Roric about joining.

OOC
MC Name: Flapman

IC

“Name, boy?”: Lerald Reno

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I've been wandering the north untill I joined Clan Valornis.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have no combat experience, but I'm strong and eager to learn.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I want to uphold northern pride.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Aye, I'm a proficient farmer.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I already talked to Roric about joining.

Accepted. 

OOC

MC Name: Jaden568

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do

IC

“Name, boy?”: James Blackwell

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Oi was Born ‘n Norfolk-AGer ‘n Anthos

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Oi was ah Knight sergant back in th’ early years o’ Athera for th’ Order o’ Saint Amyas

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Boi god’s will ‘e picked i’ for meh. Oi ‘ave t’ blood fer t’ North ‘n th’ Steel for ah warrior.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: nae

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: nae

OOC

MC Name: Jaden568

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do

IC

“Name, boy?”: James Blackwell

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Oi was Born ‘n Norfolk-AGer ‘n Anthos

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Oi was ah Knight sergant back in th’ early years o’ Athera for th’ Order o’ Saint Amyas

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Boi god’s will ‘e picked i’ for meh. Oi ‘ave t’ blood fer t’ North ‘n th’ Steel for ah warrior.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: nae

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: nae

Accepted. 

MC Name: Slashur23
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do have a TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Saren Trauner

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad in the Duchy of Haense

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I do ser. Just a bit.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I wish to serve my homeland and protect her from invaders.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Lumberjack ser.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Ney ser.

MC Name: Slashur23

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do have a TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Saren Trauner

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad in the Duchy of Haense

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I do ser. Just a bit.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I wish to serve my homeland and protect her from invaders.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Lumberjack ser.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Ney ser.

Accepted

“Name, boy?”: Erik Trauner

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I'm good with the blade.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joiningarrow-10x10.png?”: "Once a Crow... Always a Crow.."

Do ya have ah profession?”: Wood cuttin'

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No, old man