The Brotherhood Of The Golden Crow

Eddywilson2

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: Erik Trauner

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I'm good with the blade.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joiningarrow-10x10.png?”: "Once a Crow... Always a Crow.."

Do ya have ah profession?”: Wood cuttin'

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No, old man

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

Accepted

OOC
MC Name: tdogg247
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?
No. Yes
IC
[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: Panah Belwood, sir.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I am from the county of Redmark

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have only been in fist fights

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I stand for the same reasons you do, and I want to help you with the war.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Leatherworking and enchanting

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I hope I can work with the crows and hopefully join you as an official one.

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOC

MC Name: tdogg247

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?

No. Yes

IC

“Name, boy?”: Panah Belwood, sir.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I am from the county of Redmark

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have only been in fist fights

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I stand for the same reasons you do, and I want to help you with the war.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Leatherworking and enchanting

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I hope I can work with the crows and hopefully join you as an official one.

Accepted

OOC
MC Name: Ghost_Storm
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?Yes I have

teamspeak

IC

“Name, boy?”: Logan Storm

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Felson

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I am good with swords

and hand to hand combat.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Looking for work

and hopefully help in the war.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Woodcuttiing

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: None as of yet

OOC

MC Name: Ghost_Storm

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?Yes I have

teamspeak

IC

“Name, boy?”: Logan Storm

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Felson

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I am good with swords

and hand to hand combat.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Looking for work

and hopefully help in the war.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Woodcuttiing

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: None as of yet

Accepted

OOC
MC Name: Grnappa
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes

IC

“Name, boy?”: The name is Erik Berhal, the Adrian Champion.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Was born in Petrus, 1469 of The First Seed.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Da. Was an Imperial Warden during the Reign of Tuvya Carrion. Was a Man-at-Arms in the Second Akovian Regiment during the reign of King Vydra. Was a Captain for the Petrus Watch for a short time. I have fought during Maric's rebellion on Aleksandr's side. I fought during the dwarven war where we battled over the four forts and was part of the Akovian airborne division. And I currently am partaking in the current war.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: The thrill of battle and the fact that Tarcell Othaman is a good friend of mine.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Other than fighting, I am an Adept Farmer.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I think I have said all I could. I have tons of military experience.

OOC

MC Name: Grnappa

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes

IC

“Name, boy?”: The name is Erik Berhal, the Adrian Champion.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Was born in Petrus, 1469 of The First Seed.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Da. Was an Imperial Warden during the Reign of Tuvya Carrion. Was a Man-at-Arms in the Second Akovian Regiment during the reign of King Vydra. Was a Captain for the Petrus Watch for a short time. I have fought during Maric's rebellion on Aleksandr's side. I fought during the dwarven war where we battled over the four forts and was part of the Akovian airborne division. And I currently am partaking in the current war.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: The thrill of battle and the fact that Tarcell Othaman is a good friend of mine.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Other than fighting, I am an Adept Farmer.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I think I have said all I could. I have tons of military experience.

Accepted

OOC
MC Name: Krivaan
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yub.

IC

“Name, boy?”: Mi iz Krob, yub yub.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Mi iz frum mi mummy.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Nub, mi nub klomp hosh.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Mi iz intrezted ehn pinkie strigz.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Mi iz gobo.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nub.

Asher Tiberan puts on his Crow uniform with pride, smiling "We are looking for more Crows! Send me a bird if you need any information."

OOC
MC Name:Mashari00
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?yes

IC

“Name, boy?”:Charles Tiberan

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”:Thales

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:A few years in the army did me good in killing

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I want to re-live the battle of me old days with the right side

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”:An alchemist

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:Nothing a'int gonna be said but actions

OOCMC Name: KrivaanSkype: feledrineDo you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yub.

IC[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:“Name, boy?”: Mi iz Krob, yub yub.“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Mi iz frum mi mummy.Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Nub, mi nub klomp hosh.“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Mi iz intrezted ehn pinkie strigz."Do ye have a profession, lad?”: Mi iz gobo.“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nub.Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

Denied

OOC

MC Name:Mashari00

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?yes

Denied

IC

“Name, boy?”:Charles Tiberan

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”:Thales

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:A few years in the army did me good in killing

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:I want to re-live the battle of me old days with the right side

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”:An alchemist

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:Nothing a'int gonna be said but actions

Accepted

OOC
MC Name:Bob_the_Great
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?No, I do not have it but I will get it soon.

IC

“Name, boy?”: Robert Cairnath, and it isn't boy, I'm 62.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”:I grew up in the north, back in Athera.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”:Yes, I served in the Crow fer' 19 years back in de' old lands

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:Even through all de' years that Ive been away, my loyalties still lie wit' de' Crow, to protect the good people of de' northern lands.

"Do ye have a profession, lad?”:No, I aven't' been anythin' besides a warrior my ole' life.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”:No, I think dat' Ive said enough.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.