The Crimson Hearts

Given Name: Draethar

True Name (MC Name): d3smike

(Skype Name): d3smikey

Race? Dark Elf/High Elf (Halfbreed)

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I do

Some new roles will be implemented under the Knight tree. Although they are roles, they also count as accolades which you may want to achieve

KNIGHT-CORPORAL- This is a warrior which has proven himself in combat a number of times. This rank/accolade is only given to Spades. This also means that the person receiving the accolade can lead training sessions of clubs

KNIGHT-CAPTAIN- This is a warrior which has bested the enemies of the Crimson Hearts more than most Hearts. This rank/accolade is only given to Diamonds. This also means that the person receiving the accolade can lead training sessions of Clubs/Spades

KNIGHT-MAJOR- This is a noble knight who has defended the Hearts and have achieved victory many times. This rank/accolade is only given to Hearts. This also means that the person receiving the accolade can lead training sessions of Clubs/Spades/Diamonds

KNIGHT-COMMANDER- This brave champion has defeated hordes of undead, defeated darkspawn, and has defended the Hearts with all his valor and glory! This rank/accolade is those only deemed worthy. This person can train just about any Knight.

If you come up with any better names, please do share. I suck at name...giving

Given Name: Draethar

True Name (MC Name): d3smike

(Skype Name): d3smikey

Race? Dark Elf/High Elf (Halfbreed)

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I do

Accepted.

Given Name: Zirkan

True Name (MC Name): Riznam

(Skype Name): Korey_cox

Race? Wood Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?  The Knight

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? "I solemnly swear to protect all under the Crimson Heart as if their life was my one. By taking this Oath I shall take up my blade as a Knight"

Given Name: Zirkan

True Name (MC Name): Riznam

(Skype Name): Korey_cox

Race? Wood Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?  The Knight

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? "I solemnly swear to protect all under the Crimson Heart as if their life was my one. By taking this Oath I shall take up my blade as a Knight"

Accepted.

Given Name: Caeleb.

True Name (MC Name): ninjaclimb1

(Skype Name): Gdawgs got it.

Race? Human.

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The knight.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I do.

((OOC))

How are we to be a successful "Order" if we do not all have access to the HQ? Could we atleast make a "Hut" or "Stable Area" For the lower rank members so we may store resources to better the group? I mean I leveled my Wood cutting and woodworking from Promising to Fair today. Not great but that is still alot of material the Hearts could of used to better the HQ's or even the area around it. How ever as I have no access to any storage points (Nor does anyone else even though some of use store items in the HQ when you first brought us in) I just got rid of it all.... Please consider this request as it will lead to not only a better Heart community but also a better building.

P.S. Also it wold be nice if we were allowed access as it would work as a gathering point to meet other Heart Members instead of knowing only one or two. Allowing RP with in the Order to flourish as it seems stagnant now.

~ Zirkan The Wood Elf 

Given Name: Archrim Elmoran

True Name (MC Name): DukeofZufenhaus

(Skype Name):DukeofZufenburg

Race?: Human, highlander

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: kinght

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I do solemnly swear to protect mine Brothers and sisters in the crimson hearts.

Given Name:Connyn Camlost

True Name (MC Name):XxRawr_AppiexX

(Skype Name):alielmarsafawy

Race?: Human

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: The Knight but I also wish to learn the arts of magic

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: Aye I solemnly swear to protect my brethren with my life

Given Name: Oz Rolph
True Name (MC Name): Aptrotta
(Skype Name): trotta1234
Race? Human
Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician. 
Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? As many have said before me, I do. 

*Dean finds the text, and his eyes widen with glee.*

"This... Could be my big break! Adventure, Magic..."

*Dean then grabs a piece of paper, and writes the application down, just like the text asked.*

Given Name: Dean Mikas.

True Name (MC Name): dean102

(Skype Name): No Skype account...

Race: Human, Highlander, to be specific.

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or the Magician?: The Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to proctect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I'll do my best do ensure their safety.

Given name: Sam

True name (MC name): Crazed

(Skype namewearewc

Race? Human

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes

Given Name: Athuin Aelis Tiron

True Name (MC Name): MarcsURL

(Skype Name): marc.the.french.spy

Race?: Woodelf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: Mechanist.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I swear, and to that I shall hold.

Given Name: Aragornis Ulven

True Name (MC Name): Goldplaya11

Race?: Dark Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: The path of The Knight

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I do 

Given Name: Esgaldis

True Name (MC Name): xZaebos

(Skype Name): xZaebos

Race? Mali'Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Certainly, it will be all that I do.