The Northern Orenian Gentleman Club

Publius

Across Vailor, neatly drafted posters can be spotted near every tavern, inn, and brothel, written colourfully and with great care, each bearing a picture of a man enjoying his pipe and drink...

The Northern Orenian Gentleman Club

Apothecary_smoking_pipe.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBATrLRWySg

"Hail to you, friend!

Have you ever felt that you have not sported a fair enough band to partake in the cities fair pastimes with? Has there perhaps been a day where you could simply not find a place of true respite? Maybe, even worse, could not find a drink hard enough or plentiful enough to see your sorrows seep away?

Look no further, friend!

The Northern Orenian Gentleman Club is seeking out more men to to partake in revelry and celebration, and celebrate the great bounty and fortune our lives have given us! With supplies from the fabulous Dalavician Merchant Company, good times are assured with the promise of unforgettable memories! Should you choose to join, find us currently in Felsen and Port Vydrik, or wait and see if your town receive our patronage!

We shall be hosted semi-frequent parties and balls for those interested! Send applications to the Bracchus home in Port Vydrik or to the Amyas camp outside of Felsen for review, and welcome to the club in advance!

-Publius Bracchus"

Underneath the letter on these posters is some information on the club, and the necessities of the application.

Little structure is given to the club currently, seeing itself largely organized by Publius Bracchus.  Those who find themselves in the club will be invited to pub events. Any NGOC associates and members who overstep the boundaries of the law during their revelry are NOT assured any legal protection.

We care not about race, only your willingness to enjoy the drink! Anyone who joins is not obligated to do a thing, and will simply be invited out, unless told otherwise.

Lastly, only those who are TRUE gentlemen will be taken on as members, other applicants may become associates, receiving far fewer benefits and luxuries. Associates may prove themselves though, and become members.

Should you find yourself interested, please send us the following information:

Name?:

Age?:

Reason for joining?:

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?:

Our Roster:

Organizer:

Publius Bracchus

Members:

Octavianus Bracchus

Mithius Dalma

Edric Riverwyne

Cyrus Dalma

Dagr Vanir

Chef Cedric

Associated men:

Walgot

Dejal

Ronald Cassius

Dustin Mattok

Name?: Ronald Cassius

Age?: 49

Reason for joining?: I wish to enjoy the rest of life with men like me, men that I can call brothers!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Aye, I'll have a home in Port Vydrik.

Name?: Dustin Mattok

Age?: 26 I think

Reason for joining?: Why would any man not join a group so dank

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I don't have any residence at the moment.

Name: Octavianus Bracchus

Reason for Joining? It has always been Bracchus family tradition to partake heavily in the fruits of hedonistic celebration and heedless revelry.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events? You know it.

Name?: Mithius Dalma

Age?: 203

Reason for joining?: A gregarious fellow like myself always wants to be in good company, and I need to know if this investment is worth it!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I intend to get one in Felsen, and if there's enough room then I wouldn't mind sharing it with friends.

Walgot saw the posters upon a drunken night, his head heaving and spinning, his eyes though fast stuck on said grand posters. "Foch yesh!" The young man slurred loudly for every woman, man and child to hear. As the drunk he was, he ripped the poster off it's post, and examined it.. Walgot wobbled home.

"Wargot be mer name!" The cub hiccuped "Twchwenteh I been!" He chimmed "Arse an' vodka I wan'!" He continued scribling his personal information "An' in Fowkhearth I live!" Walgot folded the poster and called on his crows, tying the letter to one of it's legs, hoping it bring would fly to the right person.

Walgot saw the posters upon a drunken night, his head heaving and spinning, his eyes though fast stuck on said grand posters. "Foch yesh!" The young man slurred loudly for every woman, man and child to hear. As the drunk he was, he ripped the poster off it's post, and examined it.. Walgot wobbled home.

"Wargot be mer name!" The cub hiccuped "Twchwenteh I been!" He chimmed "Arse an' vodka I wan'!" He continued scribling his personal information "An' in Fowkhearth I live!" Walgot folded the poster and called on his crows, tying the letter to one of it's legs, hoping it bring would fly to the right person.

Name?: Mithius Dalma

Age?: 203

Reason for joining?: A gregarious fellow like myself always wants to be in good company, and I need to know if this investment is worth it!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I intend to get one in Felsen, and if there's enough room then I wouldn't mind sharing it with friends.

Name: Octavianus Bracchus

Reason for Joining? It has always been Bracchus family tradition to partake heavily in the fruits of hedonistic celebration and heedless revelry.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events? You know it.

Name?: Dustin Mattok

Age?: 26 I think

Reason for joining?: Why would any man not join a group so dank

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I don't have any residence at the moment.

Name?: Ronald Cassius

Age?: 49

Reason for joining?: I wish to enjoy the rest of life with men like me, men that I can call brothers!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Aye, I'll have a home in Port Vydrik.

"Welcome boys, come meet me soon and we'll hit up the pub!"

Name?: Dejal

Age?: 44

Reason for joining?: Bored of drinking women's drink... Ready to drink with the men.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: In Urguan.. but that is quite a walk.. especially for a drunk man.

Name?: Tiberius Bracchus

Age?: 10

Reason for joining?: I'm a gentleman too!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I would if you let me!

Name?: Dejal

Age?: 44

Reason for joining?: Bored of drinking women's drink... Ready to drink with the men.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: In Urguan.. but that is quite a walk.. especially for a drunk man.

"It's all good friendo, welcome to the NOGC! I'll send you a letter when we have an event going!"

Name?: Tiberius Bracchus

Age?: 10

Reason for joining?: I'm a gentleman too!

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I would if you let me!

"Denied, only for ADULT gentlemen...."

Name?: Chef Cedric

Age?: 45

Reason for joining?: Excited to make some friends.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: no

Name?: James Bond 'aka' "007"

Age?: 25

Reason for joining?: Need somewhere to stash all my cactus green.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Yes, I have a dungeon.

Name?: James Bond 'aka' "007"

Age?: 25

Reason for joining?: Need somewhere to stash all my cactus green.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Yes, I have a dungeon.

"Get out of here friendo."

Name?: Chef Cedric

Age?: 45

Reason for joining?: Excited to make some friends.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: no

"You're in! Welcome! Prepare to drink!"

Name?: Edric Riverwyne

Age?: 20 something! 

Reason for joining?: I am a good vineyard owner looking to have fun with other men! 

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Soon! With a big vineyard and brewery.

Name?: Edric Riverwyne

Age?: 20 something! 

Reason for joining?: I am a good vineyard owner looking to have fun with other men! 

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Soon! With a big vineyard and brewery.

"A brewery eh? Expect business! Welcome, friendo!"