The Blackfist Company

dqZJp1P.png

The Blackfist Company is a mercenary, merchantry and worker force situated in the Kal’Krest. The purpose of the company is the growth of the members in their skills and nature, and to become a place known for it’s quality of product and membership. The Company was founded by Magnus Blackfist, Clanfather of the Blackfist clan and Jarl of Kal’Krest. Once the initiate is elevated to one, or multiple of the three sects, he will be given housing within the city and room along with guidance to practice his/her arts.

JzRB37f.jpg

- Ranks -

Company Inititate: The first rank of the Company is given to a recruit as he joins it. This is only temporary, and he will after a short time be sorted into the other sections. 

All members of the Blackfist Company can be in multiple of the groups, but can only master one of them. This means that one must chose carefully before selecting.

- Warriors - 

UGEBJWb.jpg

The shield and sword of the Company. They protect the Company and it's interests whatever they might be. The Shield protects the merchants, workers and artisans, while the sword can be bought if the price is right.

- Commander -

The Commanders lead the veterans and footmen into battle, and is in charge of training them. It is their job to cultivate their potential and mold their abilities not only as combatants but also as leaders.

- Black Centurions -

The Elite rank of the Blackfist Company is part of the warrior section sent in to break an opposing force, or to carry out the most dangerous missions.

- Veteran -

Specialized rank: Axemen, Swords, mounted lancers, and archers are separated in this rank. This is where the warriors are sorted into squads and they will be given horses and better weapons to fulfill their roles.

- Footman -

The first promotion of the company. This is before they are specialized in combat, and are given the rank of veteran. This is where they are given their sets of armor, and expected to fight for the betterment of the company.

- Artisans -

blacksmith_workshop_fix_by_chekydotstudi

The Artisans are the Blacksmiths, Stonemasons, Enchanters, Architects, and so on. They supply the merchants and warriors with the necessary equipment to fulfill their jobs.

- Master Craftsman -
The Master Craftsmen are the experts of the Company in their art. Amongst the Artisans they are respected and well taken care of, as the quality of their work is without equal. To become a master craftsman an journeyman has to complete a “Masterpiece” to illustrate their skill in their art. The Masterpiece can be everything from an perfectly cut gem.

- Journeyman Craftsman -

The Journeymen are craftsmen that have completed their apprenticeship and are officially acknowledged by the Blackfist Company. Their craft is trusted to the footmen, veterans and seniors. They are also trusted to produce building material in mass for sale or for city building.

- Apprentice Craftsman -

The Apprentices are craftsmen which have yet to prove themselves for the Company, and work under the supervision of a Journeyman or Master.

- Workers & Merchants -

merchant_of_karaz__a__karak_by_forsaken9

This is the blood of the company, where the resources are gathered and bartered. The workers gather the resources, while the merchants sell them or buy them from others.

- Master -

The masters are trusted with overseeing the other members, and are free to do as they please when it comes to agreements. Their agreements are not just limited to other groups or single individuals, but also cities and nations on behalf of the Blackfist Company.

- Senior -

Later on when they have proven their worth to the Company they are given the rank of Senior Worker/Merchant, and are trusted to work more on their own. For the workers this does not change much, but the Merchants are given bigger freedom to their trade and allowed to make agreements on their own with other groups.

- Aspirant -

When the merchants and workers start out they are aspirants, working under a more senior member of the Company until they are trusted to start more on their own.

- Recruitment -

68XZvH7.jpg

The Blackfist Company accepts people from all races, despite it’s founding by the Dwarven Blackfist Clan. Already it’s ranks hold a few of the other races, and membership is given without discrimination. The Blackfist Company offers an environment where one can develop your skills with the guidance of veterans, no matter what they be. You may join any of the groups, and even multiple of them if that is your wish, though mastering any of them will take time.

- Masters -

This is meerly the list over the masters, and does not hold the full member list.

Warriors:

Kel Steelarm (Monstaaamunch)

Thride Blackfist [MyStronghold)

Rhorik Ireheart (Alakabam)

Artisans:

Blacksmiths: Morug Blackfist (Darkling7788), Korek Blackfist (CaptainBrock)

Enchanters: Kilgrim Irongut (cgw123)

Leatherworker: Thurland Blackfist (RiverbirdII)

Chef: Gomvar Blackfist (Boomack21), Kel Steelarm (Monstaaamunch)

Woodworker: Rae Blackfist (NapaseT)

Tinkerer: -Anonymous for now-

Stonemason: -Anonymous for now-

Architect:  Yavik Strongbrow (Omithiel), Durin Grandaxe (Exodawn)

Workers & Merchants

Breeder: Davern Frostbeard (Davern)

Miner: Magnus Blackfist (Luchian)

Farmer: Thride Blackfist (MyStronghold)

Merchant: Ognar Grandaxe (Meanking)

- Application -

Depending on your personal skill you might jump ahead the apprentice stage, and in some cases the journeyman stage in certain parts of the Company.

OOC:

How active are you?

MC Name:

Timezone:

IC

Name:

Profession:

Prefered section:

Prefered Master:

Which group(s) you wish to join:

Anything more on your mind:

City of Kal'Krest

The Blackfist Company is located in the dwarven lands, within the city of Kal'Krest a city for the company and by the company.

sisDQPV.jpg

Publius would tear down any of these posters if he seen them, beyond outraged that the fools that attacked an Orenian prince and assault Oren's citizens would so boldly present themselves!

"Just another Dunamis, but with less men and none of the martial skill. How sad."

He would send copies of these posters to the other Privy members, to do with them what they will.

As Finian wanders around the city, he notices the notices and strokes his beard and nods while saying,

"Ah would loike tuh mee' wiff teh person ehn chahge. As teh Gran' Merchan', ef yeh wan' aneh legal buisness wiffin teh ci'eh's walls, yeh would duh well tuh duh et soon."

Hopefully, a member of the clan hears him, and he begins walking away.

Richard de Norfolk snorts quietly, shaking his head at the news. "Aren't these the fools that got their asses whooped by elves?"

Franz nods at the notice as he sharpens his blade. "Quite the group.."

Rodrick of the south marks down these actions and remarks and makes a statement.

" Feck the wood elves, feck the Orenian prince, feck the humans. Feck the human legacy. The human legcy is a lie! I am Rodrick of the south and I tell you now, feck the Orenian KING. Feck teh humans. FECK THE ORENIAN KING LEGACY. The ORENIAN KING LEGACY IS A LIE.  Feck every and all emporers ov Oren and feck anything and anything they have created. Kel Steelarm is a fecking fool, feck Oren. Feck each and all Orenian knight. "

Rodrick stands up.

"I am Rodrick of the south, and everyone that lives in oren can go feck themselves you stupid fecks. "

If Publius heard this lad, he'd simply note his profanity, and how distasteful he is!

"By God, if all your kin are like yourself, you should do the world a favour by falling on your own blade and refusing medical attention. You literally attack civilians of all races, and curse Oren? Perhaps it's in Blackfist blood to lack intelligence."

This would be followed perhaps by a shrug, and a prayer for any women and children of Oren who would end up crossing paths with such brutes.

Dagr would chuckle to himself, enjoying the nice sport of fishing up in the harsh climate of the north. "Dwarves... HA! I don't think they realize Oren doesn't have to lift their foot that high to kick their arse... And I mean this both literally and metaphorically! Hell, I think they'll make nice bait, the worms I use seem to be smarter..." Dagr would feel a small tug at the end of his line, pulling in response. "I think I caught a sea stout..."

Edited by Helios_Sage

If Publius heard this lad, he'd simply note his profanity, and how distasteful he is!

"By God, if all your kin are like yourself, you should do the world a favour by falling on your own blade and refusing medical attention. You literally attack civilians of all races, and curse Oren? Perhaps it's in Blackfist blood to lack intelligence."

This would be followed perhaps by a shrug, and a prayer for any women and children of Oren who would end up crossing paths with such brutes.

Rodrick sticks his hand infront of Publisu's face.

"I am not Blackfist, do not associate me with them. I am OF THE SOUTH. I am the historian of the south. I have a group of about five men and me and my men will demolish your existence. Oren will be reduced to the weak nation you used to be BY THE HAND OF THE SOUTH. EVERYBODY, FECK ORENS PENTHOUSES! EVERYBODY GO SOUTH! I WENT SOUTH! COME SOUTH! Hand in hand we go south together, and together we go south. To the south. "

"Am I the only one who thinks this is an interesting concept...?" One passing stranger muses

"Am I the only one who thinks this is an interesting concept...?" One passing stranger muses

"Some people are jus' tuh rude..."

Rodrick sticks his hand infront of Publisu's face.

"I am not Blackfist, do not associate me with them. I am OF THE SOUTH. I am the historian of the south. I have a group of about five men and me and my men will demolish your existence. Oren will be reduced to the weak nation you used to be BY THE HAND OF THE SOUTH. EVERYBODY, FECK ORENS PENTHOUSES! EVERYBODY GO SOUTH! I WENT SOUTH! COME SOUTH! Hand in hand we go south together, and together we go south. To the south. "

Dagr would chortle quite amusingly, saying in response to this, "It'd appear your goal of goin' south has been fulfilled! Well, if it's in regards to your plans... Going south? Plans... Get it...? In other words, you are failing at what you're trying to accomplish, and that's trying to start some form of resistance to Oren even though you're simply feeding them reasons! Yes! And by reasons, I mean reasons to crush you beneath a bunyun-cursed, wart riddened toe! Oh, how I woe at the people who do not understand that history truly repeats itself!" The young Vanir would them demand the young dark-haired girl to add vinegar to his oysters, clams, and cuckles.

OOC:

How active are you? - Extremely

MC Name: Jackeylegs

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Jack Steelarm

Profession: Any

Prefered section: Warrior

Prefered Master: Kel Steelarm

Which group(s) you wish to join: Kel Steelarm's group

OOC:

How active are you? - Extremely

MC Name: Jackeylegs

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Jack Steelarm

Profession: Any

Prefered section: Warrior

Prefered Master: Kel Steelarm

Which group(s) you wish to join: Kel Steelarm's group

The fine letter with the blackfist seal is sent to Jack Steelarm

Accepted into the warrior section, by recommendation of Kel you are put as a Footman of the warrior sect under Kel. Report at Kal'Krest, and Kel will see to your housing and training.

Welcome to the Blackfist Company

EIjtvKv.png