YouKnowItsJuno

CK3ZmiT.png

wWmdfFx.jpg?1

------------------

BASICS

Name: Emelie Marie de Bar (née de Sola)

Race: Human

BIOGRAPHY

Emelie de Sola was born in the Duchy of Petrus in Athera to her father Titus and mother Caterina. Growing up, she spent her whole adolescence within the city of Petrus with her father, only infrequently going on trips to other duchies and counties within the kingdom. Her juvenile days were normal like any other kid, with the only exception being that she was born into a quite prestigious family with a renowned past and she was taught how to be a proper lady. Once she got older, and Athera began to fall victim to the great catastrophe that destroyed the realm, she fled with her father and family to the new land, the Isles of Vailor.
Once there, she lived with her family in the Crownlands, at a small manor on the outskirts of Felsen. There, her family decided she should go study with a private tutor, so she was sent to do so with a lady in the city. A few months later, Baron Titus de Sola announced the completion of Dour Watch, the castle which now housed and acted as the home of House de Sola.

Soon after the war against Adria, Lady Emelie was wed to Guy de Bar, who was recently crowned King of Oren. She gave birth to a son a few months after moving into the palace.

After his death, the former queen killed herself with her best friend and daughter-in-law, Annabelle de Bar.

PERSONALITY
Emelie is a kind, but stern, individual. She has a bit of a temper but she usually keeps it to herself or reins in as false flattery if she doesn't like someone. Among her other traits are loyalty and ambition.

STRENGTHS
Sewing, cooking, observing pleasantries - all these were ingrained in her from a young age. She is also intelligent and likes to think things through logically rather than emotionally.

WEAKNESSES
Emelie is not an experienced fighter with little formal training. She doesn't have the muscle for it. Also, she has a bit of a temper which sometimes gets the best of her.

APPEARANCE
She stands at 5', weighs 125 lbs, has a fair complexion, dirty-blonde hair, and turquoise eyes.

RELATIONS
FAMILY:
Husband: King Guy de Bar
Children: Ferdinand de Bar
Half-Children: Sergius de Bar, Annabelle d'Amaury, Joachim de Bar
Father: Lord Titus de Sola
Brothers: Clement de Sola, Augustus d'Amaury
Uncles: Brutus de Sola, Xavier de Sola
Cousins: Cyprian de Sola
Second Cousins (Father's Cousins):Vincent de Sola, Marcellus de Sola

HANDMAIDENS:

FRIENDS:
William Bradfyre
Annabelle d'Amaury
Camile de Savoie
Lori Oathcast

DISLIKES:
Florent
Any and all Vladovs and Adrian sympathizers

ARTWORK:
nj3gCzg.pngArtwork done by Nummy!
THEME SONG:
(Tis a bit edgy, but what LOTC isn't even a little bit edgy?)

JOURNAL:
Coming soon~
Edited by Juno_Ax

[Reserved] (Also, if you wish to comment on this profile, you may do so ^^)

Thank you, I quite like my new golem as well. He's pretty nifty to have.

Updated! I added a list of relations and a theme song and Emelie's journal are coming soon! If I missed you in the relations, please let me know. Thanks to everyone who reads this bio!

Added a theme for Emelie ^^ It'll probably change/I'll accumulate more songs, but for now this shall be hers.

Still working on the journal, I'm wayyyyy behind on it, though.

Updated once more! The name shall be changed shortly, now that she's a de Bar and also queen ^^

Updated with her proper name now and updated some relations, mostly the addition of her new baby boy :D

She had a good run, but now the former queen is dead. RIP, you were a fun character to play.