[Complete]Purchasing Bounty Monster Samples

Kanrath

"Greetings"

"I write this to inform the various hunters out there that should they wish to make an extra bit of coin I will be buying anything recovered from Bounty Monsters. Value will be based on inspection of the item with rare samples fetching a higher price."

Signed-

The Wandering Scholar

(PM Kanrath in game if you have something to sell)

"I believe you need a license for owning parts of monsters, like stated within these laws!" Luka nods once to himself, pinning a prompt parchment on top of Kanrath's poster.

496afee1e6c1db0b4db18f84f8b5c424.png

Neci would notice the added parchment going to read it over before smiling with a shake of her head. Poor guy, every time he tries to settle something with the bounties going on he seems to get side blocked by the law from somewhere. I wonder if he's even within the territories jurisdiction. 

*Luke's notice is removed from it's position and replaced by another note with Luke's note pinned just below it.*

"Oren laws only apply to Oren in which I do not live ,there for the law is invalid in this situation. Oren does not own the monster hunting business and can only apply its laws to Oren lands. Though to be honest this seems like it would be difficult to enforce on Oren citizens either way since most items are likely kept stored in secure areas not in sight of others. You want people to buy these licenses at least give them a reason that beneficial to them instead of just costing them minas. Like say an official hunters lodge for them to trade of tales, tricks and parts with a license required to enter. As it is currently, its just grabbing for money and so even those within the law's effect will likely try to avoid paying for it till it becomes something more.

As such, my offer stands as this law does not apply."

*Rocco leaves a note for the Wandering Scholar to find,*

Dear, "the Wandering Scholar", 

I can sell ye' the plasma left from a blue siren and a strange fish scale from a frightful sea monster, friend! Seek me out!

-Rocco Romstun"

*a note would be left on the poster in glowy blue writing*

"I have parts I've harvested from a giant shark, and some silk from a spider Broodmother.

Seek me out in the Caliphate.

-Nienna Calm"

A letter is pinned above the scholar's, reading:

"For what purpose? What do you plan to do with the harvested monster parts?"

A letter is pinned above the scholar's, reading:

"For what purpose? What do you plan to do with the harvested monster parts?"

Audbjørn looks over this note, shaking his head in disgust. "Some people have veird fetishes..." He mumbles.

"Research directed at finding weaknesses of the creatures the items come from, and finding possible uses for the parts. After which they will be displayed at the Huntsman's Lodge which I own along with if possible the name of those who hunted the creature."

"Research directed at finding weaknesses of the creatures the items come from, and finding possible uses for the parts. After which they will be displayed at the Huntsman's Lodge which I own."

Reads the reply, laughing

"Lat konkuhr beaztz, nub bui dem."

"Anyone having such may find me at the Huntsman's Lodge at the frostbeard town. Bring what you wish to sell and a price, and if you have the name or names of those involved in bringing the beast down such would be appreciated as I intend to mark their names below where the item is displayed. ((I won't be setting up purchases over the forums, this is to help bring rp to the Lodge.))