[Shelved]The Clerics Of Tahariae

Ventusyr

Slightly confused on the disconnection aspect, I will probably go through all the comments and read the explanation, but other than that I like it. +1

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/135576-the-effects-of-disconnection/

Slightly confused on the disconnection aspect, I will probably go through all the comments and read the explanation, but other than that I like it. +1

What confuses you about disconnection? Don't wade through the comments looking for more on it; the Disconnection section has been updated with whatever feedback was contained in the comments. If something doesn't make sense, please, let me know! :)

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/135576-the-effects-of-disconnection/

This is a good resource if you're confused about disconnection in general, but the section I contain in this lore applies specifically to Tahariae clerics and the added effects.

It took Silverfist days to find the tome, and several more to convince the monks of the Cloud Temple to allow him to copy it. After receiving the tome, Silverfist set out to found a new, better, and more stable Order, one that could protect the Descendants after the passing of the Ascended. With his new holy powers, Silverfist fought against the Undead, inspiring other Descendants to become clerics and join the war against the Corruptor.

The Clerical Order remained after the transition to Asulon. However, it was in this time that patrons of the Order, Aengudaemonic and Dwarven, secretly relinquished their blessings upon their clerics. Tahariae. The Prophet Thrym Silverfist led them as they watched over Asulon, healing and slaying as they were needed. The cleric Areon Baldwin, especially, is remembered for his great deeds. So the Order stood, even through the fleeing of Asulon to Kalos and Elysium. It was in this time that the blessings of the Aenguls were withdrawn, and the clerics were without a patron.

Soon after the arrival to Anthos, Braxis Silversmile, once a cleric of Aeriel and Prophet of the Clerical Order, received a vision of a brilliant golden stag. It named itself Tahariae, the patron Aengul of Purity, and told the cleric of how the clerical patrons of old had abandoned them during the flee of the Descendants to Asulon, and that He had been the one who had been blessing the clerics. He called upon Silversmile to establish a new Order in His name, an Order of purity, justice, and an unwavering dedication to the destruction of taint and evil in the realm. With no hesitation, Silversmile submitted to the Aengul’s will, thus founding the clerics of Tahariae.

Bumping this age old thread for a few reasons. In 2.0 some information is off, SUCH AS Braxis SilverBLADE  T.T pls, Silversmile is my troll name

Onto the serious topic now, 

-Silverfist did much fighting against the Undead but not much in the clerical orders name. Back then were mainly healed and handed bread to people. Doing roles suited to Ascended and Monks before IC player monks were a thing. As for when he left near the end of Aegis he gave the Order to Myself and Hosper, making the more active at the time, Braxis the Prophet. In 2.0 for 90% of it I led the Clerical Order, not Thrym fully. At the start of 2.0 Thrym was around OOCly but did not have anymore IC grip. As he was our Lore-Owner and basically go to for Clerical Questions.

-Also, there is little to no mention of the "Trial of The Patron." of the Early 2.0 Era that Brax and other High ranking Clerics back then went through, only one who did not was Hosper due to IRL leave and Brax's pupil at the time Wardog/Baldwin.

-There was also the Accords made with the Orenian Empire when Godfrey shortly conquered/took Hanseti and united the 3 Human Kingdoms. And the drama/events/etc that happened and help lead to Chaquery's Clerical Order of the Creator. (Clerical Pyro's) But I do not know if that is canon still or if the magic was just fully adsorbed as I do see similar spells of theirs in the Warden's document.

Minus the following points above, this post was a great help and a bloody fanastic read to see it in such splendid detail. You get a whoppin' +1 from this OG Aegis Cleric and Co-Taharaie Creator. (

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856