Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youlovesocks

Vip Fast Travels: Your View

12 posts in this topic

Ok it's late as **** right now so i'm going to make this short and sweet. In the past many (everyone) has been complaining about the lack of VIP perks and why we should donate.

Well, recently the fast travel in Adria was removed because civil war and **** and it got me thinking if I were an Aether VIP how dope it would be if I could create a blackmarket tier fast travel and charge like 1-2 mina per trip. With the demand so high to get between those places, you'd be making some good money. This specific example aside, I think an added perk for Bedrock/Aether VIP's maybe allow 1 fast travel to be made to a location of their choosing.

Bedrock could be 1 way trip, Aether could be round trip. I dont ******* know just let me know what you think. Thanks for reading

tl:dr - bedrock / aether VIPs should get fast travel because they donate loads for your enjoyment

Seems rather high up on the donation tier to get access to. Feel like something like this should be more comparable to shops. Albeit I'm biased as I'd like access to it.

Seems rather high up on the donation tier to get access to. Feel like something like this should be more comparable to shops. Albeit I'm biased as I'd like access to it.

I had a feeling people would think this as pay to win but i'm not aether/bedrock VIP either. Don't think of it as something for personal use, but if you knew someone with aether/bedrock VIP maybe persuade them to make it go where you want. Idk but it seems like a harmless addition to VIP perks that could help out some people

And I only say it should only be allowed for people up higher in the tiers of donation because if it weren't there'd be too many cluttered carts around and this is easier to get accepted haha

Not sure about this idea in particular, but you are right. VIP perks are shite at the moment, the only thing tempting me to donate is the other persona slot which you get at $50? I don't understand how that makes any sense, but I think a rework is in order for donater rewards.

Not a bad idea actually. Although, if found, there should be a way to shut down said fast travel. And if that's the case, a cooldown must be made before the VIP can make another one.

Also, on the topic of paying minas to fast travel, I think this should be implemented for all fast travel options!

yes, vip should have fast travel... just have the gms have final say over it + it has to be rp (carts / boats / ect)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0