Oppertunity For Sellswords/swashbuckles/mercenaries/drinking Buddies

Coaster

FELIX

FELIX

FELIX

RECOGNIZE THE NAME?

OF COURSE YOU DO!

IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY, FELIX - WORLD RENOWNED MERCENARY AND TACTICAL/STRATEGIC MASTERMIND - IS HIRING!!!!!!!

CURRENTLY STATIONED IN THE CAPITAL OF GRAND ORENIA, UNDER CONTRACT TO THE KING OLIVER OF SAVOIE, FELIX SEEKS 3-4 MERCENARY COMPANIONS:

- HELPING OUT AROUND THE HOUSE

- DRINKING BUDDIES

- MEN AND WOMEN WITH EXPERIENCE IN WAR/INTRIGUE/FREELANCE WORK

ONLY THE BEST HAVE A CHANCE! APPLY NOW!

FELIX

FELIX

FELIX

(THIS POSITION IS OF AN RP NATURE AND WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NOT PVP)

Chuckles slightly as he stumbles upon the poster, cracking a smile as he finishes reading it, writting a reply onto a crumpled up piece of paper, pinning it bellow the post, stumbling off after he does so.

"Hello my good chap, I'd be quite interested in joining your company of sorts, I'm not the best of fighters nor am I the worst though, however, I am quite the talker, not too sure why, mayhaps I was born with it as I've been able to talk people out of gutting me since I was quite a jolly little lad. I can handle my drink and spend most of my past time gambling with the inhabitants of most inns and taverns across Vailor, and I've been known to be quite the eccentric conversationalist."

-Sammy

Wen looks at the poster, hungry and wanting ale. It's a shame he can't read.

"Oppertunity For Sellswords/swashbuckles/mercenaries/drinking Buddies" 

"Opportunity." Audbjørn thinks to himself after reading over this. "At least they're not looking for scholars."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.