The Revolution Begins

Kralek

The Revolution Begins

QBVsD0p.jpg

Verthaik Frostbeard adjusts the crown sitting atop his head, thinking to himself how he would have to accustom himself to the new weight that floated above him. He looks to the outside of the hold that stands in front of him, he slowly begins to step forward, his right hand gliding upon the fine dwarven stonework of the keep. A breeze of cold air blows through his long black beard and across his face, his face unrelenting and stern as he continues to march forward. Around him stand the ominous and powerful Kazulran mountains, named for their ancient ancestor and founder of his great clan. He looks to his right and nods to Magnus Blackfist and then to his left to nod at Vorstag Ireheart and comes to a step before a balcony, peering over the edge onto the courtyard of Tal’Azwyr. Below him lie the Legion of Frost, Dungrimm’s Folk, The Blackfist Company, and the numerous other dwarves who rallied to the call of King Verthaik Frostbeard. A pause came as he glanced out over at them, inspecting them with a hard glance, unwavering in his stance. With the raise of his fist into the air the mass amounts of armored dwarves begin to smash their weapons against their shields in unison. Alongside came the chant from the mouths of the legions of dwarves, THOTH KAVIR!!! THOTH KAVIR!!!” the echoes bungling through the mountains. Verthaik lowered his clenched fist and the legions stopped the noise, once more standing at attention.

A moment more passed before Verthaik’s beard spread and his mouth moved to form words, his rough voice filling the ears of those standing before him. “Todeh weh march! Weh march fer nay onleh gloreh o’ battle, bu’ fer ah hoigheh purpose! T’ere beh t’ose who call us traitehs, oathbreakehs, an’ kinslayers. Weh know w’ot weh foight fer. Weh foight fer change.!Change from the corrupt governmen’ t’at wastes aweh upon the obsidian t’rone. Weh foight fer freedom! Freedom from t’ose w’o seek to keep us down w’en it is weh w’o shall put t’em down. Weh foight fer hope! Hope t’at ‘un day weh moight have a kingdom ruled by true Dwedmar. T’os w’o seek to betteh the kingdom at all costs an’ represent it cordially.”

Verthaik pauses to gaze across at the men that stand before him, staring some in the eye as he continues his speech “Ah say nay! Nay to Skippeh! Skippeh is nay meh king. Neveh shall ah bow to ah oaf king nor shall ah stan’ wit’ breath in meh lungs an’ alleh him to beh yer king. Yeh ‘ave all followed meh an’ meh king t’is day to foight t’ose t’at mus’ beh stopped before our Gran’ Kingdom is stopped. W’en weh alleh t’ose w’o ar’ weak, cowardleh, an’ pat’etic to rule our great people is w’en weh ‘alt to be Dwed. True Dwed!"

Weh moight beh goin’ out to foight kin, otheh dwed, clansmen, bu’ t’ey beh Dwed who stan’ in our way fer t’is great revolution! It pains meh to ‘ave to foigh t’ose ah once fought besoide an’ commanded mehself bu’ harsh toimes call fer harsh actions. Ah call upon all yeh todeh to put aweh t’ose feelin’s an’ do w’ot must beh done. Weh  must correct the wrongs. Foight fer justice an’ honor.  Todeh weh ar’ revolutionarehs, seekin’ to make greatness! Tomorrow weh ar’ victors, claimin’ our t’rone an’ makin’ greatness fer our Gran’ Kingdom!

Yemekah wills our victoreh an’ shall guide us onto these paths. Dungrimm shall guide us in battle an’ smoile upon us!”

With another raised fist the Legions of dwarves begin to smash their weapons against their shields once more, the warshouts growing ever stronger as they boom throughout the mountain ranges. “THOTH KAVIR!!! THOTH KAVIR!!!” As he lowers his  fist down to his side, he turns and dawns a finely crafted battlehelm. As he makes his way to the front of the host, Vorstag begins to give orders for the Legions to begin their march. They right face and begin to file out en masse from the gates of Tal’Azwyr, their King in lead to guide them onto battle.

Type of Battle: Skirmish

Date and time: Friday August 7th at 4:00 PM EST

Terms of victory –

Attackers: The forces of Skippy are killed or pushed from the valley, either to to the Capital or outside the valley.

Defenders: The forces of Verthaik are killed or pushed from the valley.

Rewards –

Attackers: The right to siege the capital

Defenders: The right to siege either Kal’Krest or Tal’Azwyr

Rules

-Server Rules

-No fake statuses

-No returning to battle

-Tnt disabled

- No Potions/Drinks/Gapples

This is for Gorum

Requesting the rule "no one day alts" to be added to rules. Characters who are relevant to the rebellion/Grand Kingdom of Urguan would have to be made before this warclaim was posted.

I agree to the terms of no "one-day alt", but keep in mind that players may join in between now and the period of this warclaim. I will not deny those people the right join the fight.

I agree to the terms of no "one-day alt", but keep in mind that players may join in between now and the period of this warclaim. I will not deny those people the right join the fight.

As long as they are not one day alts then they can fight. Personas made on the day of the warclaim or have no RP reasoning to fight should not be allowed to.

As I stated in my previous post, I have agreed to no one-day alts.

Looks like a good idea Niccum, I like the idea and it does make more sense to go through the forest in order to march upon the capital. It makes more sense than marching randomly through the valley.

Only thing we would have to situate would  be the borders of the skirmish. How far troops are allowed to move and where would the point of retreat be.

I'd also like Skippy to put out some more ideas on the matter, especially regarding your posts, since he's the nation leader.

Looks like a good idea Niccum, I like the idea and it does make more sense to go through the forest in order to march upon the capital. It makes more sense than marching randomly through the valley.

Only thing we would have to situate would  be the borders of the skirmish. How far troops are allowed to move and where would the point of retreat be.

I'd also like Skippy to put out some more ideas on the matter, especially regarding your posts, since he's the nation leader.

Niccum's posts go along with what I'm saying. I'd say the point of retreat would be in areas closer to X side's home base (Capital for loyaltists, Tal' for Rebels) with the obvious intent not to fight. In these Skirmishes, though, the way it should end up happening is PvP until one side has no more men left - similar to the dwarf vs orc skirmish to determine if the orcs would warclaim the grandaxe village.

Also I'd like to request a time change for 6 PM EST so I could participate easier along with a big player of ours Hiebe and I'm sure others who are working on Friday and don't get out until 6 PM EST

6 PM Est is fine with me. Is everything in order then?

6 PM Est is fine with me. Is everything in order then?

Yes! Looking forward to Friday. I believe everything is also in order.

The loyalist forces of Grand King Skippy Irongut are victorious. They now have the right to siege either Kal'Krest or Tal'Azwyr as stated in the original post. Locked and moved to completed