[Complete]-| Aspect Assortments |-

danic

istNu8g.png

Source: http://twpictures.deviantart.com/art/Source-of-Life-293928960

- Aspect Assortments -

100% all natural, quality handcrafted, no substitutes, highly personalized trinkets, icons, and other assorted knick knacks now for available for a low price. Carefully grown in minutes by a Druid no short of centuries of skill, these assortments will keep the Aspects and Nature close to your heart. Whether you choose from the shown selection, or choose to opt into the limitless possibilities of a personalized piece, you're guaranteed to be satisfied. If you wish to take advantage of such an opportunity, seek out Danic ((Jpiroden)) within the Wood Elven city of Laurelin to either purchase such items or place your personalized order. If you cannot find him, please place a letter within the mailbox to schedule a meeting ((Post below)). Permanent locations vary.

Alternative paymentIf you cannot afford the already affordable price of any trinket, one can instead pay in poems, short stories, or your time in listening to a lesson on the Aspects.

Advertised pieces:

Armbands, rings, bracelets; Tenderly grown on the owner themselves, these pieces will always be at your side, giving you the reassuring grasp that only the Aspect's blessed foliage can give.

Q9inthB.png?1  Small armband - 5 minas

of6SrGG.png?1  Large armband - 10 minas

m5zTiLd.png?1  Gem entwined small bracelet - Request gem: 20 minas, Bring your own gem: 16 minas

fLI0l6V.png?1  Large gem entwined bracelet - Request gem: 22 minas. Bring your own gem: 18 minas

Earrings; Hear the chimes and songs of nature as it clings to your ear. Can either be grown to dangle or to pierce the ear.

vFylpcw.png?1Pieced small earrings  - 5 minas

Kgx57rr.png?1Dangle large earrings - 8 minas

e36B29l.png?1Pierced large gem entwined - Request gem: 15 minas. Bring your own gem: 11 minas

NecklacesWhether in the comfort of your home, or the strain of battle, a blessed necklace will always keep the Aspect's love and strength near your heart. 

B6otvJ7.png?1  Around shoulders small necklace - 5 minas

rAMnOcz.png?1  Crooked large necklace - 10 minas

fGtbvPm.png?1  Gem entwined charm necklace - Request gem: 17 minas. Bring your own gem: 13 minas

Miscellaneous trinkets and icons; Speak to Danic for any further items of your desire, and he will be happy to accommodate you to the best of his ability.

Personalized requestsAll of the above items and virtually anything else you need may be personally ordered, designed, and fit by the customers request. Prices not determined until previously mentioned criteria are discussed.

~*~

***IMPORTANT***

These are living plants, and will begin to wilt after lengthy use. Do not worry, this can be fixed by storing in a pot filled with nutrient rich dirt, and daily watering. Alternatively, if you cannot give such care, return to Danic for assistance.

*A note would be sent to Danic.*

"I'd like to set up a meeting with you in regards to some of these higher priced decorations if possible, llir.

My home is in the city 'center'. A burrow under the tree.

If you are able. Please meet me there or, send me a bird in response. 

Regards,

Ash'ya~"

Nienna reads the note.

"Asking the aspects for... Jewelry? Jewelry. You have the entirety of nature at your beck and call, and an endless expanse of unnatural horrors ahead of you, and yet you expend the Aspect's powers on petty Baubles. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen."

She'd crumple up the flier, and throw it in a wastebin.

"The powers  of the Aspects and Aenguls are too important to be used so frivilously."

Nienna reads the note.

"Asking the aspects for... Jewelry? Jewelry. You have the entirety of nature at your beck and call, and an endless expanse of unnatural horrors ahead of you, and yet you expend the Aspect's powers on petty Baubles. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen."

"The powers  of the Aspects and Aenguls are too important to be used so frivilously."

"Hello there, my name is Arveldir, and I am the mali'ker not judging you on what you like to do with your free time."

Nienna reads the note.

Elorna presumably overhears Nienna and approaches, saying, "Nature is lovely, and rejoices in her loveliness. We are children of nature, and welcome to do the same. There's nothing wrong with this, so long as we don't neglect our other duties."

Moved to Completed Trades due to inactivity ingame and/or within this thread. Should this need to me moved back, let me know!