[Complete]O.v.: Economy Class Ships! Starting At 150 Minas.

bignsxxy

"That floats?"

Says Mark in response to seeing the poster.

"Its a mini sloop, I ave another scetch common!!!!"

"Open arrow slots that close to the water level? My, they practically sink themselves!"

Relgard says as he looks at the poster, sighing a bit.

"I mean.... I can see why this is worth 150 minas..."

Skale turns away and looks around for a moment before moving about, setting up posters for the Eastin Dia Trading Company.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/131244-eastin-dia-seafaring-solutions-ships-for-sale/

"Just go to the other boat people." Grimthae plainly comments as he looks over the poster, clearly referring to the Eastin Dia Trading Company.

*the photos are changed.

2015-08-03_20.18.30.png

2015-08-03_20.19.17.png

((keep rp trolling me i love da attention))

Irhamir can't help but frown at the basic boat designs, and the flaps covering the arrow holes containing holes themselves.

"Now... how does this work?"

He proceeds to go and retrieve another poster, smacking it down on top of the other one.

Irhamir can't help but frown at the basic boat designs, and the flaps covering the arrow holes containing holes themselves.

"Now... how does this work?"

He proceeds to go and retrieve another poster, smacking it down on top of the other one.

*Doesnt think the man realized how high above the water the windows are 1 1/2 meters = 4 1/2 ft. Orei thinks these people have learning disabilities, because they have a hard time understanding its an economy ship.

((Basic Boat Designs are why its 150 mina... its not a customized ship... The Toyota Corolla of ships. Its easy to copy off of youtube and blueprint build from websites ask the eastin dia))

*Doesnt think the man realized how high above the water the windows are 1 1/2 meters = 4 1/2 ft.

((Basic Boat Designs are why its 150 mina... its not a customized ship... The Toyota Corolla of ships. Its easy to copy off of youtube ask the eastin dia))

((None of their designs are copies. Retsu and bathrugman are both good builders.))

((None of their designs are copies. Retsu and bathrugman are both good builders.))

(( If you copy 50% of a paper in high school, college or anything else you get in trouble... This is a Sloop, one of the most used ship in the world... you make your fantasy physically non sailable ships and rp, i will make ships that are similar to actual vessels... Don't troll me for having a different style,))

*Doesnt think the man realized how high above the water the windows are 1 1/2 meters = 4 1/2 ft. Orei thinks these people have learning disabilities, because they have a hard time understanding its an economy ship.

((Basic Boat Designs are why its 150 mina... its not a customized ship... The Toyota Corolla of ships. Its easy to copy off of youtube and blueprint build from websites ask the eastin dia))

If Irhamir would have known he thought this he would simply state a few words, "Waves. Waves go higher than 4 and a half feet."

If Irhamir would have known he thought this he would simply state a few words, "Waves. Waves go higher than 4 and a half feet."

*Will jus remove the air holes, spent 5 minutes in total in the scetch. Hasn't designed ships in a few months and is rusty.

(( If you copy 50% of a paper in high school, college or anything else you get in trouble... This is a Sloop, one of the most used ship in the world... you make your fantasy physically non sailable ships and rp, i will make ships that are similar to actual vessels... Don't troll me for having a different style,))

((I'm not trolling you. Also, don't start thinking I am with Eastin Dia and grouping me with them. I am an entirely separate entity. The thing is I know most of the people that are in Eastin Dia fairly well. Get your facts straight before you start calling me of all people out about unrealistic boats.))