[Bounty Hunt] Setting Sail - Giant Squid

jamesb

k6Vh6bo.jpg

"The sea runs cold, my friend." Sam murmurs, standing on the edge of The Tailor. His eyes pierce the icy waters, waves rocking and jerking the boat. His robes billow behind him, hair flapping about aimlessly. "It'd be in our best interest to go with others, Captain. Our crew is trained, though we can never be too safe." after a short nod of agreement from Ayche, Sam turns, departing the boat briskly. "I'll see to it we're prepared, Captain."

Hunt: Giant Squid

Ship: The Tailor, Frigate

Date: Saturday, August 15th, 8PM EST

Posters are plastered all over the Realm, detailing the search for those interested in hunting the Giant Squid. The posters are dutifully places on walls, in taverns, tree's - everything. Men can also be seen handing them out.

"Come come!" they cry, "Sign up! Only the most fit will be accepted, fight among your peers to kill this vicious beast that true men of the sea know all too well!" too any and all who would take this flier, or read one of the many posters, they would have the opportunity to apply and come along on this hunt. 

MEMBERS OF EASTIN DIA ARE NOT REQUIRED TO APPLY.

Name:

Race:

Skills(Magical, combat, healing):
Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date?
((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST)

"I believe I've had my share of large sea monsters for one lifetime..." Eliza mutters, recalling a narrow escape from the Devourer

Papers, scatter Richard's desk, but the font of the poster catches his Eyes. Gripping the poster, with both hands he begins to read  "...Giant Squid." He mutters to himself as his eyes follow downward the poster. With his left hand he begins to burn the paper on his candle sighing, "If only.."  For a war, was on his mind.

8QyhTfM.gif

((I think they took that bounty down.))

​I'm in communication with the ET in charge of the bounty, and I can confirm the bounty has not been taken down.

((Uh, that date is the date of the Oren warclaim.))

(( Keep it in Roleplay, Oblivionsbane.

Name: liandir

Race: mali aheral

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): i know to treat wounds and combay

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date? ((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): yes. I can

Name: Nienna Calm

Race: High Elf

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): Many, many magics. I'll be attending in the guise of my puppet body. If you all die, I'll be sure to inform your families.
Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date?
((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): I can make this time.

Name: Nienna Calm

Race: High Elf

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): Many, many magics. I'll be attending in the guise of my puppet body. If you all die, I'll be sure to inform your families.

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date?((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): I can make this time.

Nienne spots a bird, a black feathered raven cutting over the horizon. Soon, it drops an envelope at her feet. "Nienna, we've worked with you in past missions, and you've proven yourself very useful. Thank you." Sam's name is signed here, curly and in thick black ink.

ACCEPTED

Name: liandir

Race: mali aheral

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): i know to treat wounds and combay

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date? ((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): yes. I can

Liandir recieves a bird, dropping a note by his feet. "Eastin Dia apoligises, but you won't be accompanying us on this hunt." 

DENIED

Conan sits in the "Dancing Igor" having a heated discussion with Lennin Irongut on who can drink the most ale, when he notices a poster on the wall and begins to read.

"... Onleh t` most fit will be accepted" He chuckles, "T`at means ye` can`t do it Lennin." he then begins to write:

Name: Conan Goldhand

Race:Dwarf

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): Extremeleh skilled in hand to hand combat, was promoted from Grunt to Ironbreaker in t` dwarven military after only being in t` legion f`ur w`un week, also pritteh g`ud wit` a bow.
((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): Yes I can make it.

Kailon slides a piece of parchment that had been laying on his desk since the morning, as he gave it a glance over under torch-light. A furrowed brow developed on his face as he studied the proposal of a beast hunt atop the open sea. His face grew brighter, as he nodded in approval, his pipe reaching his mouth, with small puffs of smoke emitting from his nose afterwards.

"Seem like it'd be just the thing tuh get me mind off all dis terrible business goin' on".

The intrigued dwarf took out a quill, and began to draft a letter to respond to the Bounty venture:

Name: Kailon Grandaxe

Race: Forest/Mountain Dwarf

Skills:

• Ranged Weapon Expertise: The Crafting, Repair & Use of Bows, The Crafting, Repair & Use of Arrows, The Repair & Use of Ballista. Gained from a lifetime of Fletching, Carpentry & time aboard various dwarf vessels.
  • Axe Weapon Expertise: The Crafting & Use of Stone Axes, The Use of Battle Axes. Gained from Lumber jacking & Grandaxe battles using the battle axe as my preferred choice.
  • Shipwright: The make-shift repair of wooden vessels. Gained from my time aboard various dwarf vessels, where no other shipwrights were on-hand, and needed the next most capable to attend.
  • Sea Shanties: Adept as a backup singer for any Bards. Gained from being naturally talented.

Are you aware of the time we are setting out, and can confirm you will be able to make this date? ((Aug 15, 8PM EST)):

Aye, I can make it. Lookin' forward to it if I'm accepted into the crew.

Conan sits in the "Dancing Igor" having a heated discussion with Lennin Irongut on who can drink the most ale, when he notices a poster on the wall and begins to read.

"... Onleh t` most fit will be accepted" He chuckles, "T`at means ye` can`t do it Lennin." he then begins to write:

Name: Conan Goldhand

Race:Dwarf

Skills(Magical, combat, healing): Extremeleh skilled in hand to hand combat, was promoted from Grunt to Ironbreaker in t` dwarven military after only being in t` legion f`ur w`un week, also pritteh g`ud wit` a bow.

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date?((August 15th, Sat 8PM EST): Yes I can make it.

Conan would soon see a blackened raven flying over the horizon. It caws loudly, before stooping downwards and dropping a letter at his feet. "Conan, thank you for applying. You've been accepted, I hope to see you there."

ACCEPTED