The Breaking Of Salvus

A city, is what they called it.

Hovels and huts of the few, forced to live without the basic protection afforded to even the poorest village elsewhere. Small stone homes for the fewer, those who could afford to live within half-completed walls next to a half-completed mammoth of a building.

A government, too, is what they called it.

A system of negligence and ineptitude, that led Salvus to a village in the eyes of villages. That led it to hold Vailor's smallest population - A detail rivaled only by its holding of Vailor's poorest coffers and weakest military.

With the rise of the people, only blood could follow. And with the slaying of one leader, and the flight of another, it followed in earnest.

As those that remained looked not to the reason and enlightenment they so fervently cherished in public and instead clung to flat words and empty threats, it became apparent that change was impossible.

The only course to take was for Salvus to be broken, so that it may be rebuilt for the good of all.

And so it would be, told the red man to the world.

Warclaim

Type of Battle - Skirmish/Conquest (Special Circumstances, will elaborate)

Time - Saturday August 29th, 2PM EST

Sides -

Defending - Salvus + Allies

Attacking - Ruby Down Rebellion + Allies

JNhHvgU.png

Terms of Victory:

Attackers - Defending side is killed or leave the battle area.

Defenders - Attacking side is killed or leave the battle area.

Outcomes:

Attacker Victory - Land will be secured outside of the city for a rebel post to be constructed.

Defender Victory - Rebel forces will be expelled from the region, and will need to base the rebellion from an external area.

Rules:

All server rules apply.

No false statuses.

No one-day alts.

Elaboration

This situation for the warclaim is in a bit of a grey area. The rebellion is based within the city, and while there is a degree of external support, a large portion is internal. The events leading up to this fight became a situation where the rebel forces had killed one leader, forced the main leader out, and had no contest occupying the capital.

Since the rebellion is entirely internal, we wish to use this first warclaim to establish our base. In RP, we simply left the city, and are meaning to cement our control of the outlying fields so that we may construct our forward post.

​Naturally, I will ask that another, involved GM be the one making decisions regarding this 'grey area'.

Far off in a not so distant ruin which by this point almost everyone knows about due to previous conflict...

Frozen_wasteland.png

A very peculiar coven sits about a stone table atop a mountain plateau, shining blue eyes complimenting smiling teeth, sharp as daggers. Their guest was unusual, but surely could not be ignored, and with much pleasure they spoke for some time with him. It was only upon his bid farewell did the coven begin to feel the churning excitement of such a prospect of Salvian defeat...

"Time has come again for them to feel our wrath once again."

"And this time! This time it'll be the last!"                                 

"Well girls, best get to work... They'll not go down as easily as last time. Get your coats on."

With full minds and empty stomachs, the coven went about their plotting and merriment. The coming days would not be calm, nothing more than death would sate the frozen beings of the north... and there was plenty of that to be had in the soon to be bloodied city of Salvus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ELM4pu-4

“I begin this account in the Canonical hour of Prime in the year of our lord 1518. I, Lord Commander, Remi Rolls, Marquess of Ross, sworn Marshal of His Majesty’s armies, have been charged by His Majesty Louis-Francis Hightower, The Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Viscount of Locklear, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, to chronicle His most valiant effort in reclaiming His ancestral birthright. I am most ecstatic to detail His conquest of this godless state of which perverts the name Salvus and deliver unto His foes the ultimate justice for their degeneracies; death.

But before I scribe His heavenly conquests from quill to parchment I must detail the state of Salvus and cause of His Majesty Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Viscount of Locklear, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, who so valiantly marches on to deliver upon such men of low character what they deserve.

The rich realm of Salvus has been reduced to a state of aberrations. Wine spills upon the bellies of its aristocrats as they fondle with men and fornicate with beasts in grotesque displays of mobocracy and liberalism. They have avowed God, and thus, goodness; they have avowed the crown, and thus, communion. They are ill-made and unsightly in their creations and are well to be crucified to make example of their hedonisms. Their state has fallen to disarray, yielding chaff in the spring and smoke come the summer, unsophisticated and unable to rear civilization.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, brings forth a sword baptized in holy flame and a host numbering the high hundreds. His steel is sharp and His cause true, yet he knows he faces great odds, against curs both populist and republican, usurpers who make motley of our once grand Salvus state.

I am in full confidence His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, may stop those who snive with the unsightly and make common cause with the devil, ridding the realm of a blight. His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, is a hero, legend, star, and spirit, a prophet in all-but-name, a figure who will be made sacrosanct upon His death for His valor and heroic nature. Who else stands against the pollution which seeps our northern continent? His own is the Vanguard of Vailor, the White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists.

It is by His blood and name which Salvus is consecrated, restored to monarchy and might, a mercy afforded to those few denizens who cling to hope for restoration and redemption for our forlorn country. His claim is most high, His traditions righteous, and His foes wrong. His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, will not bend nor beggar, but take what is His with fire and sword.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, has already begun His reconquest through insurrection. Banners within the city turn to His cause in sight of His most holy frame and loving physique.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, is fit and fierce, the Lion of Kingston, the Lover of Salvus, and aside Him stand the Hightower Host, ready to reclaim what is theirs by right. His mercenaries and retinues rally north to meet Him and field into an army capable of crushing the troglodytes that compose both parties populist and republican.

I await the day we march, and with that, I say; so help us GOD to grant absolutism to our lost state!”

qcd63.png

((I join the warclaim as a third faction.))

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans

Epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9ELM4pu-4

“I begin this account in the Canonical hour of Prime in the year of our lord 1518. I, Lord Commander, Remi Rolls, Marquess of Ross, sworn Marshal of His Majesty’s armies, have been charged by His Majesty Louis-Francis Hightower, The Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Viscount of Locklear, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, to chronicle His most valiant effort in reclaiming His ancestral birthright. I am most ecstatic to detail His conquest of this godless state of which perverts the name Salvus and deliver unto His foes the ultimate justice for their degeneracies; death.

But before I scribe His heavenly conquests from quill to parchment I must detail the state of Salvus and cause of His Majesty Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Viscount of Locklear, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, who so valiantly marches on to deliver upon such men of low character what they deserve.

The rich realm of Salvus has been reduced to a state of aberrations. Wine spills upon the bellies of its aristocrats as they fondle with men and fornicate with beasts in grotesque displays of mobocracy and liberalism. They have avowed God, and thus, goodness; they have avowed the crown, and thus, communion. They are ill-made and unsightly in their creations and are well to be crucified to make example of their hedonisms. Their state has fallen to disarray, yielding chaff in the spring and smoke come the summer, unsophisticated and unable to rear civilization.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, brings forth a sword baptized in holy flame and a host numbering the high hundreds. His steel is sharp and His cause true, yet he knows he faces great odds, against curs both populist and republican, usurpers who make motley of our once grand Salvus state.

I am in full confidence His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, may stop those who snive with the unsightly and make common cause with the devil, ridding the realm of a blight. His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, is a hero, legend, star, and spirit, a prophet in all-but-name, a figure who will be made sacrosanct upon His death for His valor and heroic nature. Who else stands against the pollution which seeps our northern continent? His own is the Vanguard of Vailor, the White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists.

It is by His blood and name which Salvus is consecrated, restored to monarchy and might, a mercy afforded to those few denizens who cling to hope for restoration and redemption for our forlorn country. His claim is most high, His traditions righteous, and His foes wrong. His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, will not bend nor beggar, but take what is His with fire and sword.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, has already begun His reconquest through insurrection. Banners within the city turn to His cause in sight of His most holy frame and loving physique.

His Majesty, Louis-Francis Hightower, The White Peacock Who Pierces the Plate of the Populists,  King of Salvus, Prince of Ponce, Archduke of Dibley, Duke of Sunfields, Count of Mogabishu, Tiss, Hlp Wlqh, and the Maltines, Baron of Kimbolt and Kamry, Lord of Lotherington, Lion of Kingston, Shield of Salvus, and Keeper of Swans, is fit and fierce, the Lion of Kingston, the Lover of Salvus, and aside Him stand the Hightower Host, ready to reclaim what is theirs by right. His mercenaries and retinues rally north to meet Him and field into an army capable of crushing the troglodytes that compose both parties populist and republican.

I await the day we march, and with that, I say; so help us GOD to grant absolutism to our lost state!”

qcd63.png

((I join the warclaim as a third faction.))

The Warhawkes wish to aid the Hightower rebellion in hopes they reclaim what is theirs.

Crap is going down, Pull out your lawn chairs and get your popcorn. We are in it for a show!

wAhvTaz.gif

Somewhere in Anthos, A ghost of a young man mutters "M-Muh Golden Aged Rebellion...."

Due to things coming up, the time has been pushed back 1 day to 2PM EST on Sunday. (Pending confirmation with Salvus, if this is not favorable it will be kept to Saturday)

oZdx7q7.png

We would like you to excuse our lateness for replying to this warclaim.

We would like to keep the warclaim on Saturday.

((Can a FM/GM please delete all the posts not made by a nation leader? Thanks))

Due to the disagreement, as well as the other battle, we'd like to push the date back another week. The proximity in time to the Oren warclaim may very well create unfavorable conditions in terms of lag, and as such, we'll be hosting the battle 2pm EST Next Saturday.

Alright i know I'm not on the official Salvus account. But due to other chamber members not being around and i'm praeter for now I'll respond and ill agree to pushing it back a week due to the other warclaim going on as well. So 2pm next Saturday I believe will be fine.