[Bounty] Fleugal

Monomakhos

Wanted: Fleugal

http://i.imgur.com/NeqfVxf.png

Threat level: High

Description of beast: The creature is a writhing mass of flesh and tentacles; be wary.

Rewards: (E.g. Minas or special item) 5000 minas.

*looks at it "Sounds like a fairly easy way to get some minas... Oh... dangit, the Caliphate? Bloody... I'm exiled from their..." grumbles as she grabs her sword "Doubt the guards would remember me any who. Their idiots anyway."

Dorian sets off, bow clutched tightly, towards the Caliphate.

*Elena nightingale sheaths her sword "Some way to vent the blood rage..." as she goes to the Caliphate

The difficulty of this bounty has been raised to a high threat - and as such, the price is upped to a whopping thousand minas for whomever slays the beast.

*Chuckles, then unsheaths his sword "Moight as well give it a go, ah`ll leave s`um legacy behind meh if aye die, plus ah`ll tell Lennin to tell everyone aye got killed boi somet`ing giant... not t` size of a wittle doggeh..."

*raises eyebrow"That's one ugly doggie, I wonder if i can pet him."

Heruza would shove his bottle of taint into his tainted fish. "Taint versus Fleugal. I'm curious. Let's discover the effects."

A notification is pinned to the notice board within the Caliphate, directly beneath the bounty. Upon inspection, it would read as follows:

The creature has been fed to the extent that it's limbs are no longer bound to the sewage passages beneath the city. As such, it is suggested that the Caliph adopt a routine cycle of sealing external entry to the sewer. Any and all methods of entry, larger than an infant's fist, absolutely must be sealed. The creature, once small and easily felled by a simple group of competent armed men, is now an atrocity, dwarfed only by the dreaded 'devourer.' If you've any respect for your fellow man, you will contain the beast, deny it any form of food, poisoned or lined with trap and creator willing, the creature will simply starve or be weakened enough, over the span of several months, that a well trained troop might properly remove the entity.

A few things for the peoples of the Caliphate to note:

- This creature is Flame Retardant. Your petty attempts at Alchemist's flame will yield no progress.
- The creature is beginning to understand petty tricks. It may begin turning away poisoned meals or inactive prey.

Resign your efforts at the creature and pray that in it's current state, raw sewage is not enough to maintain the creature and pray that it hasn't grown large enough to force itself from it's current den.

*Alstasia blinks "... I wonder if the Devourer is related to a fluegal! Nah... I already figured out where that guy came from but this flugal is getting out of hand.

Oan enters the Caliphate, having been present the previous Saint's day for a failed hunt. He finds Ketily in front of her stall, nods in greeting to her, and peruses the wares she has to offer. What he finds instead is Ketily's proffered statement that the Fleugal has fled the city, swimming out in the ocean, supposedly the size of a house. With that, he checks the sewer, cringing at the stench of the sewer. Nothing to be had that might clue him in as to where the Fleugal has vanished to. With that, he ventures out of the city, the smell of a city's waste still in his nostrils. Definitely going to defile a river getting it off of himself.

Elvedui leaves the Caliphate disappointed at missing the hunt of the Fleugal, and wonders what to do next

*eyes widen "5000 MINAS!?! OH MY WORD!" blinks, rubs her eyes then reads the thing over 3 more times "... I need to get some help..." grins and laughs