The Order Of The Hallowed Flame

Tirenas

OOC

MC Name: Wingmop321

Skype User: --

IC

Name: Hadrian Chivay

Race: Human

Prior Merits and Service: Marshal of Kaedrin, Man of Eshevurd, loyal servant to the Crown and Kaedrin for many years.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? I do.

Accepted.

A Vagrant

aeb25eef00012d7abb1480be432f6963.png

Night consumed the city of Felsen, an inky blackness washing into the streets. The rattling of chain and plate echoed throughout the city as men cladden in the red-and-gray of the Hallowed Flame dragged a young man through the streets. His pleas to be given his freedom were unheard, and not an uttered word escaped the lips of those ordermen. He was brought into the field, and what laid before his eyes? His stomach sank, heart pounding - a pyre standing forlorn amidst the sable darkness. “No - I’ll do anything, PLEASE!” He cried out, tears streaming down his distraught visage as he was brought upon onto the platform.

“Bind the criminal to the stake, the fire will decide his fate.” drawled one of the officers, and two footmen harried to tether the man to the erect stake protruding skyward from the mound of firewood. “Please, you don’t have to do this!” he bellowed, yet, the only noise to meet him were litanies intoned in chorus from the soldiers gathered as the torchbearer ambled forth, and set flame to the base of the pyre. Screams resounded across the city as he was consumed aflame, and when it drew to a close, all that remained was ash.

OOC

MC Name: Treshure

Skype User: jason.trackter

IC

Name: Salazar Elibar'acal

Race: Mali'aheral

Prior Merits and Service: Paid service to the silver state of Haelun'or by serving as a head officer in the Evarir'thilln, the sworn protectors of the silver cihi. Later serving as Okarir'akal, master of coin within the Mali'aheral, I have departed to pursue other goals. I offer myself as a skilled adviser to the ranks of Kaedrini man. 

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame?: Yes.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?: Yes.

OOC

MC Name: Treshure

Skype User: jason.trackter

IC

Name: Salazar Elibar'acal

Race: Mali'aheral

Prior Merits and Service: Paid service to the silver state of Haelun'or by serving as a head officer in the Evarir'thilln, the sworn protectors of the silver cihi. Later serving as Okarir'akal, master of coin within the Mali'aheral, I have departed to pursue other goals. I offer myself as a skilled adviser to the ranks of Kaedrini man. 

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame?: Yes.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?: Yes.

Accepted.

OOC

MC Name: MrWiz

Skype User: mrwizardgorlock

IC

Name: Kochek de Frioli

Prior Merits and Service: Trained scribe, I was a personal scribe for Percival Staunton for quite aqhile, working as his advisor. I helped secure an alliance with the Caliph to assure he was sending troops to help the Loyalist's of Oren, a speedily messenger I was. I have spent my life as a scholar, and learned many different cultures, and studied several languages that have allowed me to help in diplomatic situations. I sincerely hope you consider me.

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame?

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? I Understand and agree to all of the above statements.

OOC

MC Name: MrWiz

Skype User: mrwizardgorlock

IC

Name: Kochek de Frioli

Prior Merits and Service: Trained scribe, I was a personal scribe for Percival Staunton for quite aqhile, working as his advisor. I helped secure an alliance with the Caliph to assure he was sending troops to help the Loyalist's of Oren, a speedily messenger I was. I have spent my life as a scholar, and learned many different cultures, and studied several languages that have allowed me to help in diplomatic situations. I sincerely hope you consider me.

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame?

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? I Understand and agree to all of the above statements.

Accepted!

OOC

MC Name: ChaosUndivided

Skype User: -

IC

Name: Varkid Thorm

Race: Kaedreni

Prior Merits and Service:

Nothing of note.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?

Sure.

OOC

MC Name: ChaosUndivided

Skype User: -

IC

Name: Varkid Thorm

Prior Merits and Service:

Nothing of note.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?

Sure.

Accepted.

OOC

MC Name: schizoTechie

Skype User: ^

IC

Name: Vincent de Sola

Prior Merits and Service: Veteran of multiple battles and skirmishes, Master of Horse of the Lancers of Dour Watch

Of course.​

Josiah Bryne

aeb25eef00012d7abb1480be432f6963.png

"There is a Harrenite in the city, my Lord Chivay."  His words were met with but somber expressions, and the men were swift to don their barbutes.  Parading into the square, they laid eyes upon their prize - his eyes were beady little things and his skin took on an equal, sickly pallor; And upon his brow sat the crown of a dying people - a race of mongrels. "Bring him to the stake!" boomed the Grandmaster, Cantonus Chivay, and much to the dismay of the Harrenite, they did as they were bid.

"I am Josiah Elendil!" He screeched as they bound him to the stake, yet his words fell upon deaf ears. "Repent, Harrenite - and may the flames of Owyn purify your soul!" They chanted, conjoining hands about the pyre as it caught flame.  "Owyn Godwinson is a craven and whoreson!" The Harrenite bawled with his final breath mustered, and only screams ensued.

OOC

MC Name: Lynxy

Skype User: Lynxykins

IC Name: Francis Thorne

Race: Human- Highlander

Prior Merits and Service: Other than to my brother Arstan Bedell, none note worthy 

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame? Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?:

Aye, I do

OOC

MC Name: Lynxy

Skype User: Lynxykins

IC Name: Francis Thorne

Race: Human- Highlander

Prior Merits and Service: Other than to my brother Arstan Bedell, none note worthy 

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame? Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself?:

Aye, I do

Accepted.

OOC

MC Name: TapeSauce

Skype User: You have it.

IC

Name: Martin Winter.

Race: Human.

Prior Merits and Service: Former oathed member of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Fought in mankind's endeavors against Iblees and served under the Order of the Black Eagle of Aesterwald since near its foundation to its fall after the Schism War.

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame? Yes.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? Yes.

OOC

MC Name: TapeSauce

Skype User: You have it.

IC

Name: Martin Winter.

Race: Human.

Prior Merits and Service: Former oathed member of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Fought in mankind's endeavors against Iblees and served under the Order of the Black Eagle of Aesterwald since near its foundation to its fall after the Schism War.

Do you understand that as an Initiate, your actions do not represent the Order of the Hallowed Flame? Yes.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? Yes.

Accepted.

OOC

MC Name: Bacon_Bit

Skype User: yes

IC:

Name: Andrus "The Goat" Cane

Race: Human

Prior Merits and Service: Current overseer of esteemed mercenary group dubbed "Goatsquad", proficient in armed combat, Gold III in the League of Legends.

Do you agree to submit yourself to the Hierarchy of the Order, and in doing such, serve with loyalty undying to both your superiors and to Owyn himself? I do

I do.