[Complete]For Sale: 1 Thanium Studded Tunic Recipe

Kanrath

*The note is pinned around various cities*

"For sale, one Thanium Studded Tunic recipe. This recipe would be of use to a highly skilled leather worker and requires the use of Crude Thanium and a blacksmith to make the Studs. If you wish to make an offer please do so by pinning your offer next to this notice. Due to the nature of this item no price is set and will be sold should an offer interest me. minas or should such not be the method one wishes to pay items are accepted. 

Offers of an artifact or relic will see a priority due to my interest in them for study."

Signed-

Tenshar

"A thousand minas, Only minas or would you be intrested in items, and valuables also" A pinned note says, next to the original note.

The notice is ripped off of a post near the Haelun'or docks. A gruff, snappy High Elf crumples the notice into a ball and pockets it for later disposal. Another notice is pinned in its place.

"All those seeking to sell Thahnium garments may peddle their torture devices elsewhere. Thahnium is a potent neurotoxin, and prolonged exposure to it will result in all manner of mental illness, frostbite and most likely death."

Dain blinks, "Wait..Thahnium alloy recipes aren't exactly...existent...I think.."

Notes are systematically painted over with a large, red 'x' in the areas around human cities. A public notice is placed in their stead.

"Thanhium shatters on contact with force and fills the air with poisonous, hazardous dust. Close contact is not advisable. Shattered shards may enter skin and cause lethal harm to the user. Usage in armor is an extreme absurdity. Wearers and sellers will be referred to the authorities for placing the public in danger."

*The notices are reposted*

To the parties posting above:

1: Items or minas are fine.

2: It is not a toxin, but ingestion seems to have effects as if it was one. Possibly due to the nature of thaniumm.

3: Its not an alloy, the shard of thanium is encased in gold to protect it and the wearer, reducing the chances of the material shattering, and insuring that even should it do so the dust and the smaller shards are still encased and do not reduce the effectiveness of the Thanium or the amount present.

4: Unless you have the authority to make such demands/threats I suggest one research more on thanium before attempting to spread fear. As neither party was willing to sign their name I will assume it was two parties acting on their own fear should such an armor find use among non magic users.

Ikur grumbles more as he rips yet another notice down before reposting his previous one, with an added section.

"Extensive tests have been performed on Thahnium and its effect on various species, including unconnected humans, corroborating the assertion that Thahnium is indeed a potent neurotoxin to all races. Documentation of each case will be provided to inquisitive Mali'aheral after a formal request has been submitted to the Triumvirate. Furthermore, continued spread of malicious misinformation will result in legal action on the part of the Protectorate of Haelun'or."

The document is signed by Ikur Seregon, and stamped with the crescent seal of Haelun'or. Tenshar's name is penned down and mailed to the Okarir'tir, Elwyn Izalith, and the Sohaer, Laethis Izalith along with the notice that had been ripped down, and a copy of the one Ikur had reposted.

*A final note is posted* 

"Thaniums mind effecting traits are less like a neurotoxin and mor elike a drug where too much quickly becomes dangerous, resulting in the degradation of the mind of one who continues to consume it or inhale it. This would explain why non magic users such as myself who have undergone long term exposure but not ingested the material find themselves unaffected by anything other then a bone chilling cold, though again for mages the effects vary compared to non mages but also require exposure through inhalation, ingestion or a wound caused by a thanium blade. As such general exposure remains non lethal if the amount ingested/inhaled is small enough. There for as I stated previously since the thanium is used in tiny shards encased in an air tight sealed gold stud inhalation or ingestion is nigh impossible and so not dangerous. The second layer of heavy wool prevents any frostbite from the studs as well.

You also seem to have misunderstood, I am not selling thanium, nor a garment made of it, but the knowledge on how to make a garment that supports archers that uses thanium as a minor part."

((For reference the lore behind thanium's dangers https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/109124-the-dangers-of-thanhium/))

Aidian would look the poster over, before scribbling something down on a piece of paper, and sticking it beside the post.

The paper would read

"Aidian Lennox Offers 1,000 minas, along with five enchantment books of your choice."

The note would be signed

2XmODPZ.png

Ikur removes the note once more with a grim expression lining his face. He begins to follow through on his previous note's promise.

((I'm well aware of the Thahnium lore, thank you. ( :  ))