[Complete]Slave!

herculean_wud

[!]

Cheap, badly written fliers are seemingly appearing out of no where, a well drawn sketch depicting a crying girl pasted shoddily beneath each. The word slave was written in large letters at the top of the flier. As you pass the vermin infested city of the wood elf capital, you notice a courier hammering in the last of the fliers on a nearby tree. You mosie over to take a look...

SLAVE!

You!

YES YOU!

Are you in need of someone to carry out basic feminine roles!? Well then you've come to the right place! The dwarves have just invented a new machine... its called the Cook-Clean-1332! Neit really, its just some whiny girl I kidnapped from the wood elf capital! Called Illithri of somink. Well, anyway, she'll do all your house work, as long as she's disciplined well! 

Buy now!

200 minae!

PdpvzbK.png

Barry tilts his head looking over the flyers "Hmm.." he mumbles to himself, he writes a note down and slips it under the others 

"I'll buy her. i will leave my bird here with the note, he will come find me, just give him a note and i will buy her"

Q​uinn Falk cannot contain his laughter, he keels over, flopping onto the ground in his plates. A passerby wrinkles their nose, but Quinn continues to laugh hysterically.

[!] The message is received and a reply is promptly sent back to the buyer.

"Meet me at the Salvus Docks!"

Aeras would hum before tapping his chin

"I offer 300 minas."

SOLD TO THE GRISLY DRUID!

*Blinks and balls her hands into fists "Bloody... if I had just saw this earlier, I coulda already killed this kidnapper and saved the lil one..." Alstasia Tintia sighs "... Stupid kidnappers... slave traders... Guh."