The Reformation Of The Horde

Mizu/Uzim

Horde of Dunamis

su73DBd.png

A group of well respected and experienced fighters, the Horde was and is a mercenary force to be reckoned with. Created in the days of the Schism War, the Horde of Dunamis quickly proved it’s worth in the Dwarven-Oren war that followed. They were quick to show their skills and even quicker to accept a deal that made them some minas. Their merciless raids on Petrus will forever be remembered by all who lived in that time period.

The Horde of Dunamis participated in many battles during the restless period in Athera. They frequently allied with the Dwarves, as they always paid the most. Dunamis fought everywhere, from the unforgiving North, to the cruel Orcish deserts. Wherever they went, they amazed their opponents and left them wondering how could someone be so good at combat.

Eventually, the Horde retreated from the woody lands by the main road and moved to the Caliphate of Khalestine. Here they constructed a large keep that was to function as their new base of operations. Unfortunately, few wished to make the move to the brutal desert, and the Horde rapidly lost their members. Eventually it was decided to halt all activity.

After going on an extended hiatus, the Horde reformed under the name of ‘Legion of the Black Wolf’ in Vailor. As they looked to create a name for themselves once more, they were approached by the leaders of Savoy and hired. They marched off to war alongside the Savoyards, happy that they had landed such a good paying job so soon.

After successfully fighting for Savoy and winning in the first battle of the Oren Civil War, the ‘Black Wolves’ were bought off by the Adrians. In addition to receiving very large sums of minas, Siguine Barbanov himself hand picked a region of land north-east from the main entrance to Brelus for the Legion. Soon after, Richard Revlis declared independence from Adria and began rallying the Black Wolves to their newly acquired land.

After the Vladovic fortress was taken by the forces of Savoy, Adria fell apart. Bandits and looters rampaged through the streets of Brelus as all hell broke loose. The Legion quietly retreated from the public view and constructed their fortress in the land granted to them by the late Siguine Barbanov. During this time it was agreed to disband the ‘Legion of the Black Wolf’ and reform as the ‘Horde of Dunamis’.

5EmoSPo.png

Posters can be seen throughout Vailor informing the general public that Dunamis has been reformed and is available for hire.

Rules

1. No stealing from fellow Dunamians.

2. No killing fellow Dunamians.

3. No Kha.

4. Once you have sworn your loyalty to Dunamis, you may not leave unless honorably discharged. Desertion will be punished with death.

5. No badgering higher ups for promotions.

6. No disrespecting higher ups, this will result in red-marking.

7. Follow all orders given by Higher ups, failure to comply will also result in red-marking.

Ranks

Marshal

There is only one Marshal. He is in charge of leading the Horde, maintaining diplomatic contact and making sure his men get paid on time! The current Marshal is Richard Revlis.

Lieutenants

There can be up to two Lieutenants. They are the right and left hand of the Marshal. They assist him in any way he sees fit. The current Lieutenants are Tomislav and Danis Revlis.

Sergeants

Third in command. Sergeants are grizzly veterans who have been with Dunamis for quite some time. They command the forces in daily life and such, when a Lieutenant or the Marshal is not around to do so.

Men at Arms

The backbone of Dunamis. These are the ordinary warriors of the Horde. They have sworn oath to Dunamis and will fight to the death for their fellow Dunamians!

Initiates

Initiates are new recruits who are undergoing trial. If they are deemed useful and competent they will be promoted to Men at Arms upon swearing loyalty to the Horde of Dunamis.

OOC/RP Application

MC Name:

RP Name:

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)):

Timezone:

Profession:

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?:

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)):

Player Kill Clause

By applying to the Horde of Dunamis you are willing agreeing to PK your character if you break any of the Rules, stated above (( With sufficient RP, of course )). The PK Clause is not to limit your rp but rather give more significance to the rules that should be followed. This also does not mean one cannot leave the Horde willingly, any member of the Horde may do so if they please. The PK clause shall only be considered if and only if any of the rules are broken. 

[[ A Bird will be sent if the Application is accepted ]]

MC Name: Arctic_Guard

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): arctic_guard

Timezone: EST

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: YEA!

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): YES

OOC Application

MC Name: reldoorahC

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): charoodler

Timezone: CST

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: yes

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yes

OOC Application
MC Name: White_Wolf
Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): You have it
Timezone: GMT+10
Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Have it

Player Kill Clause
By applying to the Horde of Dunamis you are willing agreeing to PK your character if you break any of the Rules, stated above (( With sufficient RP, of course )). The PK Clause is not to limit your rp but rather give more significance to the rules that should be followed. This also does not mean one cannot leave the Horde willingly, any member of the Horde may do so if they please. The PK clause shall only be considered if and only if any of the rules are broken.

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yes i agree.

((We're back))

MC Name: 21Pilots

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): andy.barrett18

Timezone: CST (1 hour behind EST)

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: I have it

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Sounds like fun

MC Name: Rassidic

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): You got it.

Timezone: GMT+0

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Got it.

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yup.

Player Kill Clause

By applying to the Horde of Dunamis you are willing agreeing to PK your character if you break any of the Rules, stated above (( With sufficient RP, of course )). The PK Clause is not to limit your rp but rather give more significance to the rules that should be followed. This also does not mean one cannot leave the Horde willingly, any member of the Horde may do so if they please. The PK clause shall only be considered if and only if any of the rules are broken. 

OOC Application

MC Name: Hiebe

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): you should have it

Timezone:  PST

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Yes I have it

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yea

MC Name: ShameJax

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): jaxsonw

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?:

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yub

MC Name: james2k

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): You have it.

Timezone: GMT

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Mhm.

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yes.

MC Name: Arctic_Guard

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): arctic_guard

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: YEA!

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): YES

Accepted.

OOC Application

MC Name: reldoorahC

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): charoodler

Timezone: CST

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: yes

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yes

Accepted. Contact me ingame

OOC Application
MC Name: ww2buff99
Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): you have it babe
Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Aye

Player Kill Clause
By applying to the Horde of Dunamis you are willing agreeing to PK your character if you break any of the Rules, stated above (( With sufficient RP, of course )). The PK Clause is not to limit your rp but rather give more significance to the rules that should be followed. This also does not mean one cannot leave the Horde willingly, any member of the Horde may do so if they please. The PK clause shall only be considered if and only if any of the rules are broken. 

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Mehh, sure

Accepted.

OOC Application

MC Name: White_Wolf

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): You have it

Timezone: GMT+10

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Have it

Player Kill Clause

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yes i agree.

Accepted after taking into consideration your skills.

MC Name: Rassidic

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): You got it.

Timezone: GMT+0

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Got it.

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yup.

Player Kill Clause

Accepted.

OOC Application

MC Name: Hiebe

Skype Account ((PM me if you wish for it to be private)): you should have it

Timezone:  PST

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it?: Yes I have it

PK Clause Agreement ((Yes or No)): Yea

Accepted.