[Complete]Conjuration Teacher

Dadarkangel

[!] Flyers can be seen all over the land of Vailor, particularly imminent in Khalestine. The poster is made of fine parchment and reads (In neat hand writing).

IC:    Coran Rextiureus is looking for a conuration teacher. Send a bird to me at Sutica Library, I should recieve it within minutes. I am an enchanter and human. I am well balanced in most skills but particularly good in enchanting. Thank you.

OOC:

Minecraft username: dadarkangel

Timezone: GMT (but time is flexible)

*A note is pinned on one of the plethora of posters.*

"Don't just ask for a teacher of magic. Prove yourself worthy, find one yourself. Teachers wish to see persistence, not pestering posters. No teacher will accept a singular name through a piece of parchment."

Upon spotting this pamflet, Goroth Klaren perked a brow before bursting into laughter, strolling off, shaking his head.

"Human's don't deserve magic..."

Tek drifts by the paper, and taps it twice. 

"Odd. I hope he finds a teacher." 

[Read Me - OOC]

Hiya. My name is DiscoLiquid, and I saw that you posted a portion of this post in OOC, so I'm going to respond to it OOC'ly. 

Most people on this server are not willing to teach magic to a player who they don't personally know, and this is because magic is considered a 'higher form of role-play', or at least one that requires a bit more practice with role-play to manage effectively. 

Please PM me on the forums, I'd like to give you a few out-of-character magical lessons. It should give you a better knowledge on how to A) progress in RP, looking for a teacher and B) role-play magic accurately. 

*Alstasia looks at the poster with her red eyes "... Posters don't work... imbecile." she mutters as she walks towards the battlefield of what was Traitors against loyalists.