[Complete][Bounty] Tidal Menace

Malaise

Bounty: Tidal Menace, "Ole Seaterror"

Location: Off the coasts of northern Vailor, near Port Vydrik and Saltstone-by-the-Sea

Summary: The beast is reportedly an amorphous horror, composed of scales and gaping, toothed maws.

Eye-witness depiction: http://orig08.deviantart.net/05d3/f/2007/194/5/f/deep_sea_horror_by_delun.jpg

Reward: 600 minae

Warning, this event is of some difficulty, and may result in the death of smaller parties.

Luka glanced at his favorite Marked Man, inquiring if he'd like to hunt.

*Eamon walks past the bounty wondering if anyone actually kills things like this but jots down its location anyways as he might check it out later

*Zek'yrr Walks up to the bounty board*

"Hrm..." he mutters to himself "This one will be a challenge."

*He notes the location, and sets off toward the place described

*finds the post "ha, is thing alive that's what I wonder, maybe I should check it out" *walks away counting his arrows.

*Grokor smiles after killing the wyvern with his group he then notices this bounty and rubs his chin. "Mi huz nuever tuok un uh Zea Munzter bufure mi guezz mi could guet u tueam und flat Diz fing." *Grokor then walks off to assemble a team.

*would look at the notice for a minute "If this is still alive, my friend an I are willing to fight this beast with anyone that would take us. Send me a bird to discern what our bounty share would be" *puts the note on the board then walks off thinking of Ideas to take the beast

Jentos smiles happily, warming his hands over a fire

Me men be'lookin' fer' some act'n, vhy not?