New Playable Race - Skraven

Eldritch Lagomoprha

I would like permission to have a new race added into the server called the Skraven who are a group of rat-like creatures who were forced underground by followers of the Valkyrian religion and have now chose to reside in the birth place of this religion to spite them. They would be led by me as my character Xivala Sharptooth who would be their Den Mother (They live in small underground villages that they call Dens and the Den Mother lives in the biggest Den and kind of rules over them) They work like spiders in a way where males of the Skraven would try to win the heart of the Den Mother in order to be the father to the next litter of Skraven and then they would be eaten by the Den Mother to feed the many Skrakin that she is now carrying (Children of the Skraven are called Skrakin) When they leave their Dens they are partly blind due to living underground so long and they spend most of their time stealing food to stop the Den Mother from going crazy and murdering all of them and also they spend their time building more Dens so that the current ones don't get overcrowded.

Female Skraven are the most respected in the Skraven community and tend to be more civilized than the male Skraven who only want to fight and produce offspring. Female Skraven run shops and taverns and look alot less ugly than the males, they also run anything to do with politics due to their more civilized nature and desire to expand rather than destroy all living things.

Slavery is a big part of Skraven culture, female Skraven will often sell their husbands and Skrakin into slavery rather than look after them themselves, they see it as they have more important things to worry about than looking after uncivilized rats. Slaves will often fight in the pits, join the army or work gathering resources for the Dens.

I haven't really got much backstory to them as i am still working on it and also trying to decide how they fit into Lore and everything.

Skraven = Skaven

I don't know what the sudden influx of new race ideas has come from but...

As stated on the half snake and half octopus race lores that have surfaced, the LM's aren't looking for more racial lores. Even if you were to get one passed it would probably have to be far more in depth too.

I'd suggest making a creature lore, or an ET only one. I can say with almost 100% certainty this will be denied. New race ideas have recently been shut down, that have been far more in depth, as I've stated.

I'm not saying it's bad, but just a little fore warning.

How about you make your own lore, then we'll see.

Skraven = Skaven

In that case you didn't read it, the community is the oppisite of Skavens where females is just 'breeding tools'. So from this point of view, only in the looks as these is more like a rat-men version of mori/spiders.

We already have a kid write about this before and he was denied -.-

This idea all together isn't that unique, well formated, or adequately presented. This looks like it was scrapped together in ten minutes simply because you thought it was cool. 

I don't know what the sudden influx of new race ideas has come from but...

As stated on the half snake and half octopus race lores that have surfaced, the LM's aren't looking for more racial lores. Even if you were to get one passed it would probably have to be far more in depth too.

I'd suggest making a creature lore, or an ET only one. I can say with almost 100% certainty this will be denied. New race ideas have recently been shut down, that have been far more in depth, as I've stated.

I'm not saying it's bad, but just a little fore warning.

I'm... not sure why new race threads keep coming up. Every time we say we won't be accepting anymore for an indefinite amount of time. If anyone cares to read this one, take heed:

New race lore will not be accepted at this time.

Denied.