The Al'Wari Nomads

Cloakedsphere

kypchakhorde1ud7.jpg

Large posters are hung all across Vailor as Selanos Icalle continues to write more and more posters in his chambers to pass around. He hopes many people will find his flier.

The Al'Wari

Who are the Al'Wari?

The Al'Wari is not a person of singular races or groups. They are a band of races whom share close ideals to their own and strive for knowledge of the land and what it is able to produce. The Al'Wari is merely a name where many people from all walks of life band together to share the same ideals, provide protection for one another and create a community of functioning citizens for all walks of life. Although they're a very small group now, they hope their numbers grow and prosper as they produce more and more discoveries to the rest of the world while still keeping their nomadic traditions. They share many similarities with the Subudai in terms of their lifestyle and the way their present themselves to the rest of society.

What is their purpose?

The purpose of the Al'Wari is to provide a safe haven for all those whom wish to live a nomadic lifestyle. They are a primarily peaceful group whom makes ample attempts to avoid conflicts.

How were the Al'Wari formed?

On a dark night in late Asulon times, a single high elven child reads many books on those from the Subudai. From the way they carry out their day-to-day lives to how they perform basic tasks such as bathing and clothing were all documented in very long books that appeared to have been well kept. The high elven childs name was Selanos Icalle. He spent many years studying the Subudai and was eager to see their rebirth in Anthos under a new dark elf Khagan. He wanted to make an attempt to join such group but was unable to as they were quickly gone as soon as they came.

Many years later, Selanos has been spending his time learning about nature from those across the lands of Anthos, The Fringe, Athera, and current Vailor. He is fascinated with what nature can produce and has even taken a liking to the traditional high elven culture of alchemy. On a dark night, Selanos stands by himself outside the front gate of Haelun'or. It quickly came to his head. Now that he is plenty old enough to live on his own and proceed with his own lifestyle and ideals, he wanted to make his own group of nomads.

He thought ideas of three main groups within the Al'Wari. The first group named "Fordos" are primarily farmers and gatherers. They are tend to any livestock, food, and water that is needed for survival of our people and animals. They hold a high position within the Al'Wari and are regarded as protectorates of the land. They will spend countless hours if not days, months and even years studying a single piece of land to learn its traits. They report all findings and discoveries to the second and the most highly regarded group in the Al'Wara.

The second group within the Al'Wara is the "Mortes". This is the most highly regarded group for its ability to keep track of incoming discoveries either by photographic memory or through scribe. They report all findings and discoveries to the Tulis and are some of the most knowledgeably people within the Al'Wara.

The third and final group within the Al'Wara are the "Atunos". They are the ones who study alchemy and its properties. They use things that have been gathered from the earth or by man. They are considered the tricksters of the bunch. Although you think you could be drinking some sort of alcohol that they might've made... you could've drank a potion that makes you grow a tail! Although they like to have fun, they take their work very seriously.

The Al'Wara are banded together under one director, the "Tulis." Tulis, in Al'Wara tradition, means brother of all. The Tulis is one chosen by previous directors of the Al'Wara with the guiding from the rest of the three groups. The Tulis cannot control how to live your life but will stand up as the leader when the time is needed for one. He is the most knowledgeable and tactile of all within the Al'Wari. He decides where the Al'Wari move and what paths they should take yet cannot force one group to follow if they do not wish to. 

From that night on, that is how the Al'Wari were to be formed.

What laws must I abide by?

We abide by the laws produced by the Tulis and the land.
We do not harm each other nor do we seek to destroy each others belongings. Doing such will result in removal from the Al'Wari and your tent to be taken down.

Who is eligible to join the Al'Wari?

Any and all whom wish to share the same walks of life. Those who seek to provide knowledge or gain it in pursuit to better the entire world with new discoveries that the land or mankind provides.

If you seek to join our cause and live free with the people whom share similar ideals with you, take this note and write your name at the bottom and which of the three groups you think you'd fit best in! Send your birds or rats to (Cloakedsphere) Selanos Icalle! Bring your family! I will return a rat or bird with directions to our camp soon! 

Important Spoiler!

There are a few OOC obligations I must go over before we continue.

All who join the Al'Wari are to get along. I want a nomadic group that can get along with each other. I dont want any metagaming or OOC bickering over situations in RP to end up in skype chats or on forums. We are to keep our OOC problems to an absolute minimum and try at all costs to resolve any and everything in roleplay. 

I will not require you to have a skype account, but just so I can say I told you so, I will post multiple updates through that chat on our next plans as a tribe and when we will be moving from camp to camp. It will also be documented on the forums through RP posts the following day of us moving. I do have a life outside of LotC and work full time. I cannot hold anyones hand through in this guild and hope for you all to provide RP events and interactions for us as a group! 

If you still wish to join, please add me on skype and I will add you to the skype chat for the Al'Wari.
Remember, its always about having fun.

Casper plucks a poster off the wall. She moves to the nearest person to have it read to her "That's perfect!" She exclaims as she moves off to prepare her family.

e7Piytf.png

The sound of a lone drum thunders in the northwestern region of the High Elven lands. The sound can be heard for miles as Selanos Icalle, leader of the Al'Wari nomads puts his soul into the drums to direct any and all whom wish to join him on his nomadic adventures. 

OOC:
The camp is made for all whom wish to join us. I will be adding tents as we gather more people. Please find me in game or reply here to this thread if you wish to join so I may keep tabs on whom is here and who is not. Thanks!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.