The Northern Orenian Company

Narthok

Q3uP4He.png

Northern Orenian Company [NOC]

Company Words : “For A Fee”

*A Form is pinned the the NOC Felsen news Board

The Northern Orenian Company has recently moved into the locations of Felsen and Port. We have stalls in each, selling a many of goods. NOC offices can be found near Port Vydrik or in Felsen

The Northern Orenian Company’s Branches

Whole Sale

Ore

Foodstuffs

Building Materials

Ingredients

Finance

Investment

Insurance

Property

Animals

Land

Equipment

The Northern Orenian Company is now hiring workers, applicants are advised to fill out the form below beginning pay is 250 minas a week *A form is attached

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NrJw2ILAx3p6xB_UkXdxlsm9KfZgI4yDxHeY1zvwGjQ/viewform

Edited by Narthok

Neci deep in her travels would take a gaze at the listing of offerings by NOC, her finger tracing her lips slowly before nodding to herself. "Perhaps this many be the answer to my questions, however I refuse to be taken around on a trip." Her mutter light to herself she'd go to fill out a small letter before approaching one of the offices and leaving a letter with a cherry stamp at the bottom.

To the Northern Orenian Company, 

My name is Neci Sin Serena Solaray, Executive Chef and owner of Cerasis De Catering located at The Calpihate of Khalestine. As my business operations begin to expand I've taken interest in securing trade lines for acquiring ingredients to enrich and captivate the dining experience. I seek to formally inspect the location and procedures used to produce your supplies and discuss opening possible trade lines between our companies for mutual benefit and expanding the experience of the trade of humanity with the culinary ideal I envision. 

Please forward all responses to my headquarters Cerasis De Asul'Tos former location of The Burning Bush. I wait in anticipation of your response and will be glad to accommodate an inspection time that works for both parties.

" Exceptional service that puts the cherry on the top of your culinary experience"
Executive Chef Neci Sin Serena Solaray

((Please change the opening posts font, I cannot read ze black so well!))

Edited by MetaSolaray

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.