[Complete]{Human Looking for Illusion Magic Teacher}

_Grease_Bxby_

Loud thumps on the roofs of cities, the clanking of armor, all can be heard, along with flyers falling from the sky, saying: "Human woman looking for Illusion magic teacher, send a bird to Luna R. Rider ((LunarRider)) if you are of if you know someone that is an Illusion magic user.". The thumping and armor clanking fades as the flyers stop falling, now laying on the ground.

((Hey, I recommend that you look around on the server for someone to teach you. Magic teachers typically don't teach due to a forum post. Just look about, and if you see someone performing magic start asking questions, and slowly lead into asking if they can teach you! If seems like you do have quite the potential due to all of detail you put into this post!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!))

Edited by ShameJax

Elindor scoffs coz he's all elitist and shiz

((In reply to ShameJax: Ah, ok, I already know a friend who is an illusionist magic user, but he's never on and I can never usually get a hold of him, so I thought Hey, maybe if I make a forum post of  flyers being passed out/posted, maybe I can find a teacher So, yeah :3

Moved to Completed Trades due to inactivity ingame and/or within this thread. Should this need to me moved back, let me know!