Lawrna

Eenhoornheid's AT Application

MCname: Eenhoornheid

Forum Name: Eenhoornheid

Skype Name: thematriarchofsass

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you feel you have a solid grasp on our lore and an understanding of the standards we have for applications?
Yes, I sure do! I always like looking through the denied applications and have myself a little giggle.

Why do you want to be an AT member and do you have the ability to work with others?
I've been a High Elf for the entire time that I've been on this server and the quality of the accepted High Elves (so said pure ones) has been declining. I just want to educate the new players instead of them just floundering about on the server with no help.
As for being able to work with others, I've never countered any problems with it, nor do I think that will happen.

Do you recognize that you will be given extra responsibilities such as working on the LoTC wiki, assisting the AT in creating guides and helping new players with their questions upon logging into LoTC?
Yes, I do.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Nope!

O-organized. Very Organized. How she kept track of all those library books. . . +1

Haven't heard anything negative about you in all my nearly 2 active years! And you have good intentions so I'm supporting this application! +1

I've seen her best side, and felt her worst. But I'd give her a try at AT. It seems like one of the more relaxed teams, but I'd still be interested to see how she goes in a staff environment. 

Lana is sassy and fun.

These are great qualities for an AT member.

+1

btyPtjd.gif

Worst person on the face of the Earth. Real scum. Snakest of snakes. A real heart breaker. Never trust this fiend with anything.

sarcasm

btyPtjd.gif

Worst person on the face of the Earth. Real scum. Snakest of snakes. A real heart breaker. Never trust this fiend with anything.

sarcasm

feedback noted

Interacted with Een/Lana a few times, and have had pleasant experiences each time, if I remember. On top of that, if you actually managed to maintain all those books in the High Elf library yourself, then I'm sure you've got the correct work ethic. I almost felt bad when we imposed martial law.

Whilst I don't think we need any new members as of present, you've got my support for when we're recruiting again.