[Complete]Chef Looking For A Job

ChaoticallyCheshire

*Flyers would be posted around major cities and towns*

I, Arabella Delevoye, am seeking work as a chef. I will take any job i can get as a chef and can cook excellent food. Please contact me via bird or visit me at my home in Alsace.

A letter would arrive for Arabella addressed to her home in Alsace, it would bare the signature of a cherry enclosed in the sun

To Miss Arabella Delevoye,

Greetings from Cerasis De Catering Company, my name is Neci Sin Serena Solaray the owner and executive chef. I am pleased to see someone looking for work as a chef, and I have been looking for additional aid in my workforce. I seek to expand the culinary world beyond the simple bread and meat into elegant meals to delight the masses, if you seek to sell for quality, and not quantity please respond back so we may do a proper meet and greet and discuss the potential future you may have with Cerasis De.

Forefathers bless your path,

Executive Chef Neci Sin Serena Solaray

Edited by MetaSolaray

A letter would arrive for Arabella addressed to her home in Alsace, it would bare the signature of a cherry enclosed in the sun

To Miss Arabella Delevoye,

Greetings from Cerasis De Catering Company, my name is Neci Sin Serena Solaray the owner and executive chef. I am pleased to see someone looking for work as a chef, and I have been looking for additional aid in my workforce. I seek to expand the culinary world beyond the simple bread and meat into elegant meals to delight the masses, if you seek to sell for quality, and not quantity please respond back so we may do a proper meet and greet and discuss the potential future you may have with Cerasis De.

Forefathers bless your path,

Executive Chef Neci Sin Serena Solaray

*A letter would be sent to the company* 

How delightful! I would love to meet with you, is there a place where you visit frequently? If so i could always meet you there. 

Arabella Delevoye