Z40NDJtILwlKEyYFovEWc1j1XgJ6qilKTaywUmy5mdPSfgLBL3mJ92A4A1tImACYi5muz9wqzFgil6W30G1j5LcVvpHfuoSi_qUWppdMTxJAbR_1B3WiHnc4wHCyzkallhOd78_r

Basic Information:

Name: Megan

Nickname(s): Meg

Race: She believed herself to be Human until she started outliving everyone she knew. She found out she was a mix of High and Wood elven blood.

Birth: She had amnesia when she was young, so she doesn’t remember much of her childhood, but she suspects she was born around 1541.

Further Information:

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 134 lbs. 

Body Type: Her frame is rather slender and tall, although short compared to most. She used to have a build of muscle but over the years, she has slimmed down quite a bit. 

Eyes: Large icy blue eyes veiled by long red eyelashes.

Hair: Long red locks that flow down to her upper back. She sometimes has her hair tied up.

Scent: She would smell of metal and leather.

Markings: She has plentiful amounts of scars on her back and other parts of her body.

Special Skills: She basically grew up fighting in the Nortruppen and has become quite skilled at wielding a blade. She also knows self-defense and how to fight, as it was essential and a daily practice as a solider.

Equipment: A leaf bladed sword is considered to be her ‘signature’ weapon. However, she doesn’t carry it with her often. It was given to her by her Nortruppen Commander. It is named, “Wolfsong”.

Inventory: She wears a particular necklace with her at all times that hangs a small charm at the end of the chain. A translucent blue gem is situated in the center. It is often hidden by clothing.

Fears: Although she hates to mention it, she has an extreme fear of storms. Her heart will often race and this fear can escalate into a full-blown panic attack where her body will begin to shake, she will have trouble breathing, and even worse depending on the situation.

Philosophy of Life: ”It is my duty to protect my fellow comrades and my most cherished loved ones. I will lay down my life if necessary.”

Family: 

Parents:

She nor her twin sister has no memory of their parents, nor does she feel any need to find their identity. She feels that if she can’t remember them, they are of no significance to her.

Siblings:

➵Alex - Twin Sister (Whereabouts Unknown)

Meg and her sister, Alex, look exactly alike, but act like polar opposites. They fought together while they were in the Nortruppen together, but after the transition from Vailor to Axios, both Alex and Meg's whereabouts have become unknown. Only recently in the realm of Atlas have the twins been spotted. Unfortunately, Meg does not know whether or not her sister is alive.

Relationships:

Romance:

➵Jon Raven - Ex-Fiancé (Deceased)

They knew each other back in their Nortruppen days. Over time, they began to develop feelings for one another and got engaged at a young age. After the fall of the Nortruppen and Seahealm, she has not heard of her love since. She tries to deny the possibility of her Fiancé being dead but deep down she knows that he’s long gone because he was a Human. 

Edited by KrisCuddlebug

\(^O^)/

Edited by KrisCuddlebug