[Magic] [Lore Revision] Arcanism (formerly arcane evocation and shielding)

BrandNewKitten

I fixed some grammatical errors (probs still more because I am noob) & changed nothing major but added a few slightly altered wordings to some of the spells & stuff. Nothing incredibly different but thought I would enter a change-log. Q_Q When is the vote coming out!?!

A few more days, sorry, the LMs are being slow this time.

This lore has been placing in Pending.

For the lore to be accepted, two changes must be done:

1. Removal of creation of creatures if the mage does not also know conjuration. It is the rule for all other evocations that if the mage does not know both the evocation and conjuration, he is not able to create an animal form of the conjuration. Colored whisps, or in other words, blobs or bits of unformed colored arcane magic are alright.
  2. Removal or full explanation of the use of weapons. As a mage, the caster would not have the physical capabilities of using a weapon efficiently, and that ability would be lowered even more with the fact that the weapons are a magic that the mage would have to mantain and be in focus.

-snip-

You forget the best one of blobs, imo:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://media.turnofspeed.com/media/rowanmikaio/main_blobs74166.jpg[/img# 

Is the voting for this lore being pushed back to the next loremag? Would just like a basic timeline or something of that sorts please! Also can someone clean up the double posts? :(

I'd love to see this.

With the added changes and fully final reread of the lore I can fully say that I like the concept of this. Though I suggest you keep it from turning it into a 'everything' magic which what Shades were/have been starting again.

With that keep a close eye on those that do know the magic other then that! Seems good :) .

--- This was not a bump post ---

:mexican:

9 hours ago, ttwesten / Evark Evocress said:

With the added changes and fully final reread of the lore I can fully say that I like the concept of this. Though I suggest you keep it from turning it into a 'everything' magic which what Shades were/have been starting again.

With that keep a close eye on those that do know the magic other then that! Seems good :) .

--- This was not a bump post ---

:mexican:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1598-1428693620-13.

If this is a roleplay idea now does that mean I get an Arcanism plugin? Connor can you follow me around while I roleplay to place blocks and destroy things I pew pew for me?