Eyes: Bright glowing blue

Hair: None, his forehead is decorated with a large shining emerald

Skin: Tough as stone [Getit]

Markings/Tattoos: None

Health: Excellent condition

Personality: *...*

Inventory: N/A

Further Details:

The golem's expression is carved into a neutral but intimidating stare, as though quizzical, but also hard and strong, unreadable. It seems to personify his capacity for intelligence and understanding, but also his physical capability and knowledge of war.

Life Style

Alignment: True Neutral

Deity: N/A

Religion: N/A

Alliance/Nation/Home: The Kingdom of Urguan, Oathcast Clan

Job/Class: Protector, follower, wanderer

Title(s): -

Profession(s): -

Special Skill(s): -

Flaw(s): Does not hold the capacity to understand jokes, metaphors, things people say but don't mean, etc.

Miscellaneous Information:

Glothir, known as the fickle golem, was given the name rightfully so. As intelligent as his build is, glothir has been taught [or so they believe he has] the capacity to "wander" and "learn" on his own. He can effectively function on those two terms without an Impera present, however the original purpose for this did not get through, and Glothir is often lost for many months or years at a time as it wanders into vast lands when left alone for a period of time. And at times, becomes lost, and takes ages to return to the cities populated by the people who recognize it. 

This meaning, he is often called the fickle golem because his understanding of abandonment takes toll here, it does not understand that when he leaves for years at a time, HE has abandoned impera, and that when he returns and cannot find Impera, that it is his fault Impera has forgotten him. He simply understands that Impera is gone, and most likely dead, and he must start anew and search for another worthy of him.

[ Please understand, this piece of lore on GLothir has been inserted here because I myself as a player am very picky about my imperas, I want roleplay, that being, interesting roleplay. Which is something possible to have with an emotionless golem believe me its happened, so when I become dissatisfied with an impera because Im lacking roleplay or being ignored, or glothir is being missused in a way I OOCly do not agree with, I have the right to send Glothir into the woods and abandon my own impera. Deal with it, Glothir is a character like anyone elses, just because he's a golem does not mean I have less of a right to my own preferences in roleplay.]

Weaponry

Fighting Style: Tank

Trained Weapon: Golem Hammers

A detailed list [often updated] of Glothir's build type and memory/knowledge bank can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13KAjyBW_QlW_YYhe_r3zyBZLCej7NLfvzuiEcooTV_o/edit?usp=sharing

Artwork:

The original Glothir

c7c165aceb0526c6c3c21b167882a83a.png

The Elven Rebuild

275fc29ba9657267f4efe467c22709c3.png

The Final Glothir [Current]

d75845b2a1cf47b3b6fb922c1f8805bf.png

So it looks more like a transformer sorry but I hope you enjoy :(((  (laptops messed up so I'm passing the time...):

snapchat_1486855899382621210_by_demoness

So it looks more like a transformer sorry but I hope you enjoy :(((  (laptops messed up so I'm passing the time...):

snapchat_1486855899382621210_by_demoness

I absolutely love it!!! It looks just like him : D  You did a great job ^_^

Thanks so much for the arts <3

Awesome Character Profile :DD +1

Not inactive character, I just dont update this thread, lol