The Summerhall Levy

Gangrel1230

The Summerhall Levy

sP1hL0IWVX8Bt2x_PiElWBi50dglhgm1aRpQAJHU

Looking for Professional and Aspiring Soldiers Alike

The Summerhall Levy is currently seeking new members to revitalize the Barony’s fighting force. The Summerhall Levy serves as the core of military of Amaury and Lorraine. The levy looks for any person that is of the Faith of the Canon.

We are seeking those who are dedicated as well as those that need somewhere to go. No previous background of soldiering is required. All soldiers will receive a set of armor made by one of the finest armourers in the region. Alongside this set of armour, each person inducted into the levy will receive a salary once the Duchy is stabilized.

Those wishing to join should fill out an application and send it to the headquarters of the levy at the keep in Summerhall or seek out Captain d’Ambray within the County who can often be found tending to the fields and visiting the nearby Barony of Darkwood.

Signed,

Edward d’Ambray, Captain of the Levy. 

Godwine Horen-Maecht, Regent of Lorraine.

Application:

OOC

MC Name:

Skype username (can be PM’d):

Do you have teamspeak and are willing to get on?:

IC

Name:

Race:

Faith:

Previous experience, if any:

((This is a placeholder for the time being, a reformed version will be implemented in the future.))

Edited by Gangrel1230

OOC Icarnus

MC Name: Icarnus

Skype username (can be PM’d): Icarnus_

Do you have teamspeak and are willing to get on?: Yes.

IC

Name: Artacus Vitalion

Race: Heartlander

Faith: Unsure

Previous experience, if any: Former Summerhall Honor Guard, Vindicator, Order of the Dragon, and Galadrien Eagle.

OOC Icarnus

MC Name: Icarnus

Skype username (can be PM’d): Icarnus_

Do you have teamspeak and are willing to get on?: Yes.

IC

Name: Galdor Arien

Faith: Unsure

Previous experience, if any: Former Summerhall Honor Guard, Vindicator, Order of the Dragon, and Galadrien Eagle.

A letter is sent in reply to the submitted application 

Report to Summerhall within the week for in processing and evaluation.

Signed,

wyyI2zC.png

Edward d'Ambray

Garsto reads the Poster and nods approvingly, "Perhaps I will join them again... Perhaps... I will talk with them about I guess..."

[[Reserved]] (I guess)

Brahn scratches his beard, pleased to see people returning to Summerhall

Summerhall has been sitting all alone with no activity. I have been there a few times to grind the farms but that is it. I am very glad to see that maybe it will see some activity in the near future.

*Raises an eyebrow as she ponders why she remembers the name Galdor Arien, before realizing he was the one who attack the late Duke Augustus d'Amuary's son which led to him being removed from Honor Guard-she shakes her head in disbelief, for she was a Honor Guard till its end.*

"I do hope for the best of my old home, and for the best people to guard it... It's a shame what it has become and I hope to see more faces around and about it's wonderful keep."

*Raises an eyebrow as she ponders why she remembers the name Galdor Arien, before realizing he was the one who attack the late Duke Augustus d'Amuary's son which led to him being removed from Honor Guard-she shakes her head in disbelief, for she was a Honor Guard till its end.*

"I do hope for the best of my old home, and for the best people to guard it... It's a shame what it has become and I hope to see more faces around and about it's wonderful keep."

I didn't attack anyone, due to the former honor guards lack of communication, you faslely listened to a boy instead of me. Also this is on a new persona.

I apologize for interfering with this thread. I'll just remove my comments.

Edited by Eagles2910

I didn't attack anyone, due to the former honor guards lack of communication, you faslely listened to a boy instead of me. Also this is on a new persona.

(( There was no lack of communication, infact the Duke himself agreed you needed to go. You had cornered his son and pushed him against the wall. If that's not assualt, I don't know what is. As for the whole Honor Guard thing, my bad if it's not your proper persona but I thought that this app was in RP considering you filled out the IC Portiton saying you were apart of all those things. Am I wrong? Perhaps you should go back and fix that or be a bit more careful next time. Back to my beef about you being in Honor Guard, you were only a recruit and a recruit for roughly three days at that. Your so called "experience" is a lie, you were not in the Honor Guard long enough to be considered one and you had done nothing more then train. You never helped us fight a dragon as many of us had, never had you fought bandits, and more but I think you get the point. From furthor point on I hope you consider what I have told you and keep it in mind as you fill in character apps.))

I do agree, I wasn't actually in the Honor Guard; but I did help. I did recruit 4 initiates though.

I apologize for interfering with this thread. I'll just removed my comments.

Edited by Eagles2910

(( There was no lack of communication, infact the Duke himself agreed you needed to go. You had cornered his son and pushed him against the wall. If that's not assualt, I don't know what is. As for the whole Honor Guard thing, my bad if it's not your proper persona but I thought that this app was in RP considering you filled out the IC Portiton saying you were apart of all those things. Am I wrong? Perhaps you should go back and fix that or be a bit more careful next time. Back to my beef about you being in Honor Guard, you were only a recruit and a recruit for roughly three days at that. Your so called "experience" is a lie, you were not in the Honor Guard long enough to be considered one and you had done nothing more then train. You never helped us fight a dragon as many of us had, never had you fought bandits, and more but I think you get the point. From furthor point on I hope you consider what I have told you and keep it in mind as you fill in character apps.))

I do agree, I wasn't actually in the Honor Guard; but I did help. I did recruit 4 initiates though.

(( Those four recruits left within the week of you getting kicked out mate. I don't mean to beat a dead horse.))

Agreed.

((I agree with Gridlock. It takes away from the post if you argue over something that happened nearly 3 months ago. It's pointless banter and does nothing but cause people to look away from this post.))

Application:

OOC

MC Name: axeman51

Skype username (can be PM’d): pm

Do you have teamspeak and are willing to get on?: yes

IC

Name: Francis Blase

Faith: creator

Previous experience, if any: some