The Brotherhood of Horen

nordicg_ds appeal acct

Sermour Graeme shakes his head..

"Great, just what Oren needs, another group of men not under central government.."

((Love you Ark bb <333

(Username:) Benben582

Name: Julius Weston

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided) Guildmaster

Reason for joining: I am seeking a cause to benefit. The Brotherhood seems like something I can get behind. There is nothing I'd like to see more than it prosper. So I wish to help in anyway possible.

Prior experience/relevant skills: I am a versed merchant. A minor enchanter. I've worked as a foreman for a labor force before so I know what it's like to manage money.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) Yes.

(Username:) Beeflover111

Name:Tyrion Crow

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided)Marshal or Savant

Reason for joining:My character loves to defend and serve(Its also great rp!)

Prior experience/relevant skills:I was a high guard of Salvus before

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP)I swear my life upon The Brotherhood Of Horen,if it comes to worse I shall sacrifice my like for the greater good of The Brotherhood Of Horen

(Username:) PurePimp10

Name: Britannus Vanir

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided) Marshal

Reason for joining: My family fought for the idea of a strong Oren under Andrik Vydra. I would continue their mission.

Prior experience/relevant skills: Fought in the Dukes' War against the forces of Savoy loyalists. Fought dwarves in Anthos.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) Yes.

(Username:)Shadowhunter464

Name:Will

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided)Marshal

Reason for joining:I wish to defend this land in order to portect my mom and little sister back home.

Prior experience/relevant skills:I know how to use a sword and ok at a forage but have much more to learn.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP)I swear my life to the Brotherhood.

Edited by Fanklin
Change the age

(Username:) Sinzu123

Name: Arygon Bertag

Branch of choice: Marshal

Reason for joining: The Honor and Glory

Prior experience/relevant skills: Swordsmanship, blocking with shields, and archery

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) Of course.

(Username:) Potatoboy9683

Name: Thalor Tienen

Reason for joining: I have been looking for my place for years, and I have now learned that my place is here, in the Brotherhood.

Prior experience/relevant skills: I am skilled with a sword and can forge tools and armor

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) I swear.

(Username:) SpookyMachine
Name: Dax Illiquin
Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided) Savant
Reason for joining: Requires a purpose
Prior experience/relevant skills: Engineer

Missives are sent throughout the land! 

Mehmed Dogan, Dario, Erik Berhal, Karle, Jace Malestorm, Charles Blight, Cyelle Absterben, Shaco Rathvodor, Julius Weston, Tyrion Crow. Brittanus Vanir, Will, Avernus Rotington, Arygon Bertag, Frey Gloop, Thalor Tienen, and Dax Illiquin receive scrolls bound with a fine black ribbon! 

Welcome, Sons of Man!  

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you as you begin the finest chapter of your life! It is a wondrous thing, to be present in this great time of opportunity for our kin. To bear the banners of the Brotherhood is a grand honor, and I am sure you shall take up arms with the highest zeal. Attend at once to Graywater Keep in the fief of Erochland, to receive your armaments and marching orders. Though you leave homes for the exciting unknown, take heart; today, you are part of a glorious Brotherhood of Man! 

Ringing hammers fill the air! 

The sounds of construction and bustling activity pervade Erochland, home of the Brotherhood! 

In the glorious cause of the Brotherhood, the area surrounding Graywater Keep has become a bustling hub of commerce! Each day, men and women from all corners of the realm flock to Erochland and establish homes alongside of the murky waters, intent on forging for themselves a new life in the brotherhood. As the number of initiates continues to swell, the shantytown around the Brotherhood's home has sprouted into a full fledged town! Merchants shout to be heard above the din alongside the roads, and in the distances stoic farmers take to their plows; Mankind once more has a shining beacon to look to for guidance, and her name is Graywater Keep. Men and women of all sorts are encouraged to come stake their claim, and serve the Brotherhood! 

QpERWDL.png

Johnkana

Name: John Rheeks

Branch of choice: Undecided

Reason for joining: I got invited by a man, but I want to protect Oren.

Prior experience/relevant skills: I am good with a bow and arrow.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) I swear my life to service in the brotherhood.

(Username:)assassincookie9

Name:Blake Sharp-eye

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided)Marshal

Reason for joining:To protect the empire and to make it great again

Prior experience/relevant skills:good with a bow and has guarded the emperor himself

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP)yes

(Username:) Mad_King_Topher

Name: Charles Bartley

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided) Savant/Guildmaster

Reason for joining: I want to serve humanity, and put to use everything I've learned.

Prior experience/relevant skills: I've accomplished the highest studies of my homeland, I started taking interest in buisness, that is why I want to join whether Savant or Guildmaster or both. Aside from school taught skills. I am charismatic and influential, I could be a potential spy if ever needed.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP): I swear upon my name, my family, my intellectual heritage that I shall put everything I have on the line to help humanity.

(Username:) Kyle4924

Name: Elf with anticipated name

Reason for joining: I like you guys.

Prior experience/relevant skills: Cutting down mothers

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) Yes

Username: scooter250

Name: Connor Paige

Branch of choice: Mainly Savant (Marshal if needed)

Reason for joining: I am seeking a place to call home. And by joining the Brotherhood I can protect Horen, my new home.

Prior experience/relevant skills: .Has street smarts, good with dagger.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? I do. No.

"I withdraw my application." -Connor Paige

Edited by scooter250
Withdrawing application