The Jayamen School of Entertainment! Now open again! Now in Sutica!

Sofetios

`The Jayamen School of

Entertainment

Welcome one and all!

The Jayamen School of Entertainment is an institution where everyone who is willing to learn can and will learn. We focus on aspects of knowledge that are not taught elsewhere.

Best of all, classes are free.

We welcome you to attend classes that are scheduled. We maintain an ‘open-door policy’, accepting all individuals that are mindful of our basic rules.  

vM8taCm.png

Directions

To get to the school, just take the carriage from The Cloud Temple Docks to The Caliphate. Then take the Blue and White Carriage across from the Caliphate Carriage you arrive in to get to the town of Sutica!

Follow the sign once in town.

((Our building is the large one with orange clay!))

Entertainment

These classes focus primarily on performing and artistic related jobs.

The classes are:

Basic Music: ((Both noteblock -Grand piano (9 note blocks)- and purely RP)) - Teacher: Geedin Jayamen((Sofetios))

Advanced Music: ((Both noteblock -Grand Master piano (18 note blocks)- and purely RP)) - Teacher: Geedin Jayamen((Sofetios))

Band Performing: ((Performing with multiple people in a band)) - Teacher: Geedin Jayamen((Sofetios))

Newspaper: ((Studying journalism and creating a local/regional newspaper)) - Teacher: Roth Jayamen((Sofetios))

Play Production: ((Performing plays)) - Teacher: Roth Jayamen((Sofetios))

Comedy: (( Stand up comedy)) - Teacher: Roth Jayamen((Sofetios))

More to Come!!

There are more classes to come, and we also allow new ideas to be brought to the school! You can teach any class that you wish at this school; the only condition is that it is free and the subject matter is not frowned upon. See any of the Jayamens about teaching!

*We do not pay our teachers.

We are also looking for people who want to perform here! From comedy to music, stories to shows, all forms of performance are ecouraged here at the Jayamen School of Entertainment! We also need creative and comedic people for shows we are creating. Send a bird to a Jayamen for details!

Building Facilities

Stage Classroom: A classroom that has a performance stage and seating.

Podium Classroom: A classroom that has seating, desks, and a podium for speaking.

Utilities Room: This room has various equipment for school use. Also has a Printing Press.

Rules of the School

1. Be kind to all, especially when on school grounds.

2. No weapons drawn on school grounds unless practicing with a teacher’s supervision.

3. No hurting others.

4. No illegal substances.

5. No practicing villainous or harmful acts or practices.

6. More rules to come.

Scheduled Class Times:

Coming Soon

Scheduled Performance Times:

Coming Soon

Upcoming Event Performers needed:

Comedians

Thank you, we hope to see you soon!

~The Jayamens ((Sofetios))

The following application is for students who wish to take continuous classes through our institution.

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN:

Skype (if you have one):

((IC))

Name:

Race:

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.):

Classes wanting to attend:

Do you promise to follow all the rules:

Why do you wish to attend:

Teacher Application:

((OOC))

IGN:

Skype (if you have one):

((IC))

Name:

Race:

Will this be a one time class, or a reccurring class:

Class(es) wanting to Teach:

Do you promise to follow all the rules:

Edited by Sofetios

Teacher Application:

((OOC))

IGN: NicktheRed20

Skype (if you have one): nickblake11

((IC))

Name: Nicolas 'Art' Fireblade

Race: Human

Will this be a one time class, or a reccurring class: Reoccurring 

Class(es) wanting to Teach: Singing!

Do you promise to follow all the rules: Yes

Edited by NicktheRed20

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN: Mrlollytime

Skype (if you have one): You have it :)

((IC))

Name: Shynys Itesti

Race: Elf

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.): 106

Classes wanting to attend: Newspaper

Why do you wish to attend: To be involved in the happenings across the land and to strengthen my writing. 

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN: TheDarkIsEternal

Skype (if you have one): Seth.Linderbeck2

((IC))

Name: Ikarus Trea Dalvorigh

Race: Dark Elf

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.): 425

Classes wanting to attend: Basic Music, Band Performing

Why do you wish to attend: I love music.. simple.

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN: TheOwnerlessOwl

Skype (if you have one): koolkatz999

((IC))

Name: Karter

Race: Heartlander

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.): 23

Classes wanting to attend: Comedy and Play Production

Do you promise to follow all the rules: Yes, I will follow all and every rule.

Why do you wish to attend: I think it would be fun to learn how to do plays, skits, and become a comedian.

Roth Jayamen reads over Shynys's application and sends a bird.

"Shynys, I have read your application and accept it. for your first assignment. I want you to pick what kind of writing you would like to do and/or learn for the newspaper. Some suggestions are:

Investigative Journalist: we need 1 for world matters. Work includes going to cities and inquiring the conditions they are in. Conditions meaning state of the city, any problems there, any good things happening there.

Poetry: Writing poetry.

Short story Writer: We need 1 person to write short stories. preferably in a series.

Business Journalist: We need 1 person to see what local businesses are up to, from low prices to work conditions.

Paper Game Maker: We need 1 creative individual to devise games that people can do on paper with only 1 person. Such as a crossword or a riddle etc.

Contributers: We also need people to contribute to the paper with their own ideas/stories/articles etc."

~Roth Jayamen

Geedin Jayamen reads Ikarus's Application and sends a bird.

"Ikarus, I am glad to accept you as a student! Should you ever want any lessons, please just contact me. should you get good enough, I can allow you to take advanced lessons!" ~Geedin Jayamen

Roth Jayamen reads Karter's application and sends a bird.

"Karter. I am glad to accept you to the paly and comedy classes as a student! Please let me know when you would like to take a class, or come at a class time!" ~Roth Jayamen

Edited by Sofetios

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN: NickheRed20

Skype (if you have one): You have it

((IC))

Name: Nicolas 'Art' Fireblade

Race: Human

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.):32

Classes wanting to attend: Business Journalism

Why do you wish to attend: Writing was always a passion of mine, and this would be a great way to interact with others within Sutica

Edited by NicktheRed20

Student Application:

((OOC))

IGN: TheDarkIsEternal

Skype (if you have one): Seth.Linderbeck2

((IC))

Name: Ikarus Trea Dalviorigh.

Race: Dark Elf

Age (Must be age 13 or higher. if younger, must have permission from an adult.):425

Classes wanting to attend: Newpaper (Short Stories/Poetry)

Why do you wish to attend: I love to write, creatively. 

Roth reviews Nicolas's Application and sends him a bird with a letter.

"Nicolas, I have reviewed your application and accept it. For business Journalism you should focus on the events happening with big business's. We will also put your findings in the next paper. As for Singing, we would be glad to have you as a teacher. Just let me know the ((IRL)) date and time of each class you want to run." ~Roth Jayamen

Edited by Sofetios

Roth reviews Ikarus's Application and sends him a bird with a letter.

"Ikarus, I have reviewed your application and accept it. I can teach you poetry/short story writing whenever we both are available and/or whenever there is a class. Else if you just want to do it for the newspaper on your own. Please just submit whatever you want to have in the newspaper to the school in the front." ~Roth Jayamen