[Complete]A Bored Mage

GodEmperorFlam

[!] Posters are strewn about Vailor but probably not in Laureh'lin because gosh darn druids [!]

"Are you interested in magic, but don't have any knowledge on what it actually is? Are you looking for a place to get started? Look no further (unless you're a mean person, then move on)! I, The Bored Mage, will aid you in your journey. I will be helping those that require knowledge on the basics of magic and if you prove your worth, I may teach you actual magic. If I don't know anything that interests you, I will probably be able to turn you in the right direction.

I can be found at the docks, should anyone be interested. Send a bird if I'm not around and we can arrange a time."

-The Bored Mage

[!] The poster has been updated. [!]

"Even if your magic questions are about deity based and other, I'll do my best to help you with the basics and point you in the direction of a teacher/organization. So worry not those looking to serve the Aspects or Tahariae, I can help guide most."

((tl;dr send me a PM over the forums if you're interested in the above. We can schedule a time when we are both on and go from there.))

Edited by The Pink Lion

Namyriitha looks to the poster, blinking a few times. Sending a note back to meet the Bored Mage.

"Make me a wizard." the note is unsigned, the snarky comment left to forever haunt those who read The Bored Mage's poster . . .

[!] The poster has been updated. [!]

"Even if your magic questions are about deity based and other, I'll do my best to help you with the basics and point you in the direction of a teacher/organization. So worry not those looking to serve the Aspects or Tahariae, I can help guide most."